All Categories

6* choices

6* choices

Search
Jan 11, 2023, 18:2801/11/23
12/05/22

6* choices

First account: already at 6*: Kael, Dhukk the Pierced; options for 3rd 6*: Maneater, Psylar, Gorgorab, Ronda

Second account: already at 6*: Kael; options for 2nd 6*: Bellower, Ronda.

Who would you choose in both cases? Thanks in advance.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 11, 2023, 18:3501/11/23
07/08/19

definitely gorgorab for the first one.

for the second, i guess bellower? honestly i think my choice would be to not raise two accounts simultaneously, but you do you.

dthorne04Moderator
Jan 11, 2023, 20:4801/11/23
12/30/20

Agreed with Carpe, especially on just focusing on one account. I would especially want to do tha because the start to that first account is very, very good. Kael with a really strong defense down champ + Gorgorab, Maneater, Psylar is so good. Just build that account out. 

Jan 22, 2023, 15:3701/22/23
12/05/22

Thank you for your answers.

I get what you say about the 2 accounts, but I want to also progress on my own referrals.

I finally got Maneater to 6*, but so far I'm a bit disappointed (maybe I don't know how to use it properly). I still have 6* food for Gorgorab, Psylar or Ronda.

Psylar: same as Maneater, maybe I don't know how to use her, so I'll wait.

Gorgorab: I use him everywhere but I think maybe he does more or less the same job as 50 that as 60, so I'm leaning towards Ronda, who I think would benefit more from a level 60 and so I'd have 2 nukes, 2 support champions at 60.

Thoughts?

dthorne04Moderator
Jan 22, 2023, 16:1901/22/23
12/30/20
Joyodongo

Thank you for your answers.

I get what you say about the 2 accounts, but I want to also progress on my own referrals.

I finally got Maneater to 6*, but so far I'm a bit disappointed (maybe I don't know how to use it properly). I still have 6* food for Gorgorab, Psylar or Ronda.

Psylar: same as Maneater, maybe I don't know how to use her, so I'll wait.

Gorgorab: I use him everywhere but I think maybe he does more or less the same job as 50 that as 60, so I'm leaning towards Ronda, who I think would benefit more from a level 60 and so I'd have 2 nukes, 2 support champions at 60.

Thoughts?

2nd account: Take Ronda up. Kael is your campaign farmer and I don't think Bellower does enough to be your next 60, with the majority of their debuffs being the small versions.

1st account: Maneater is often used as a linchpin in unkillable Clan Boss teams, though those require another champion (usually Pain Keeper) and pretty high speeds for earlier players. I think you can still get use of him - especially in Dragon - to help keep your team alive with the A3 but you'll need to use that at the right times, or try to set up the AI to have that ready for the boss, etc.

Psylar: She's there to control enemy turn meters so she'll need accuracy to do so. Very good control epic, in that way. She'll give your defense down and nuker(s) time to reset their abilities which will make dungeon wave clearing faster.

Gorgorab: While he can function at 50, I like bringing him up as he fills the role of your reviver/healer + turn meter booster (with attack up). We want him being our fastest champion while also making sure he can survive a hit or two in dungeons if needbe and I think he does that at 60. You will take Ronda up too, but Gorgorab/Kael/Dhukk each fill a specific role on your team and do it very well. 

Kael/Gorograb/Dhukk/Ronda/and perhaps Psylar should be a very nice dungeon team.

Jan 22, 2023, 17:5901/22/23
12/05/22

2nd account: I got Genzin from a blue shard and I took him (ahead of Ronda) and Bellower up. He's fun and a novelty.

1st account: yes, I think I made a mistake taking Maneater up ahead of Gorgorab/Ronda. The point is, I'm one and a half months into the game. Unless you're an end game player and an expert, the good champions are the plug and play ones. If you have to use them in special circunstances, with special gear, with special champions around ... no, this is not going to work in the early/mid game. And Maneater seems to be one of those "situational" champions.