All Categories

Ninja day offer

Ninja day offer

Search
Dec 5, 2022, 08:5212/05/22
10/25/19

Ninja day offer

I don't know how many people will think like me and how many people will think 'well, that's just a stupid idea stop being stupid'

i

I just got this offer now. It's ok but I wouldn't pay £50 for it. Now if they were actually selling the champion NINJA it would be a totally different story. I already have him but I think selling him would be a good idea for people who don't have him already......or at least make him a guaranteed champion. (Again some people may hit this idea some might think it's ok) 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 5, 2022, 08:5312/05/22
10/25/19

Hate.

Dec 5, 2022, 09:0012/05/22
07/08/19

plarium can't make him a guaranteed champ nor sell him for the same reasons that they can't add him to the general champion pool. ninja is based on a real person and plarium licensed his image to create the champion. adding new ways to get the champion into the game would put them in violation of the licensing agreement.

Dec 5, 2022, 09:4812/05/22
11/19/22

Does that mean Ninja can't be pulled from shards? Sure I saw a comment elsewhere that this was the case. If so, will that mean Rhonda will be a one-time event, not available after? Just curious how things work. :)

Dec 5, 2022, 10:3212/05/22
10/25/19
Carpe_Piscis

plarium can't make him a guaranteed champ nor sell him for the same reasons that they can't add him to the general champion pool. ninja is based on a real person and plarium licensed his image to create the champion. adding new ways to get the champion into the game would put them in violation of the licensing agreement.

Ah ok yeah that makes sense. 

Just a thought you know cause they would be cashing in also if they did do that.

Dec 5, 2022, 12:0512/05/22
07/08/19
Fathertron

Does that mean Ninja can't be pulled from shards? Sure I saw a comment elsewhere that this was the case. If so, will that mean Rhonda will be a one-time event, not available after? Just curious how things work. :)

that is correct. if you click the information button in the shard portal, you'll be able to see the full list of champions that cannot be pulled from shards. it includes both ninja and aleksander, as well as lydia, ramuntu, mithrala, crohnam, djamarsa, and all the doom tower champions.

as to whether or not rhonda will only be available from this event, i'm unsure and rather curious myself. it's possible that plarium changed the agreement made for rhonda to allow her to be added to the champion pool after the event ends and it's possible they did not.

Dec 5, 2022, 13:0212/05/22
05/29/21
Carpe_Piscis

that is correct. if you click the information button in the shard portal, you'll be able to see the full list of champions that cannot be pulled from shards. it includes both ninja and aleksander, as well as lydia, ramuntu, mithrala, crohnam, djamarsa, and all the doom tower champions.

as to whether or not rhonda will only be available from this event, i'm unsure and rather curious myself. it's possible that plarium changed the agreement made for rhonda to allow her to be added to the champion pool after the event ends and it's possible they did not.

im pretty sure they said in their video, that she wont be in shards pool after the event.

Dec 5, 2022, 13:3612/05/22
07/08/19
peaceof

im pretty sure they said in their video, that she wont be in shards pool after the event.

not what i was hoping to hear, but at least it's confirmation.