All Categories

Nightmare CB - 3key to 2key

Search
Dec 3, 2022, 01:0712/03/22
09/22/22

Hey folks, 

following on from an original nightmare CB post, I'm looking for advice to drop down to 2key nightmare as opposed to the current 3key (14-16mil per run) 

@harleQuinn You previously mentioned running Gisc, Toragi, Anax, Runekeeper & UDK. Can this run a 2 key? I thought I'd run this post by as I pulled quite a few new champs during 2x event including sentinel/tayrel in the same 10x pull ☺️ Also, haven't yet finished Masteries on gisc and runekeeper as I've been carried away with farming and events! 😋 

so I've been running geo, Anax, Toragi, udk, ursala for my 3 key. (I was originally at a 5-6key before following advice given by you folks in my last post)

will post new updated rosta encase we can find an even more viable team than the one we had with my previous rosta listing. 

i

i

i

Will be food farming for the remainder of the forge pass, so I should have enough food to get a few champs to rank 6 and I'm excited to sack off my warpriest as fodder😂

Also, if any of you are recruiting for clan and need someone that's actively looking to complete nightmare daily, let me know. Current clan I'm in has no communication whatsoever and I'm hitting more on keys than players with 5mil power, it's painful. 🙃

Thank you in advance folks, 

JD

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 3, 2022, 01:3812/03/22
04/24/22

Cant help for the team .. im barely a step ahead of you running a team that i was suggested (props to who is deserving of helping make that team work ofc)

But if you need a clan check The delta team (1TDT)  lvl 9    , need people who hit nm/unm , tho communication isnt strong , theres a clan discord too . We win half the cvc or so and you can just leave if you dont find it to your taste (im not clan leader or anything but there an open spot atm)

And a sidenote , player power doesnt mean that much ... someone hoarding any rare or higher vs someone like me who feed any champs not rated 4 star or specific niche ... player power is based on way too many factor to judge off it imo ! I 2 key UNM before i had a steady 1 million player power to give you a rough idea !

Dec 3, 2022, 02:2112/03/22
09/22/22
Lyryal

Cant help for the team .. im barely a step ahead of you running a team that i was suggested (props to who is deserving of helping make that team work ofc)

But if you need a clan check The delta team (1TDT)  lvl 9    , need people who hit nm/unm , tho communication isnt strong , theres a clan discord too . We win half the cvc or so and you can just leave if you dont find it to your taste (im not clan leader or anything but there an open spot atm)

And a sidenote , player power doesnt mean that much ... someone hoarding any rare or higher vs someone like me who feed any champs not rated 4 star or specific niche ... player power is based on way too many factor to judge off it imo ! I 2 key UNM before i had a steady 1 million player power to give you a rough idea !

Out of interest, does the clan beat NM CB daily? I'm looking to get 2x drop daily to help speed things up a bit! ☺️ 

ahh okay that would make sense, to be fair they are level 100 as well and can tell they've been playing a lot longer from their champs, (2-3x as long as me at least) but I'm the one doing most damage per Key in current clan and they don't seem involved enough daily to beat NM anytime soon :p

Dec 3, 2022, 02:2712/03/22
04/24/22

Not yet .. but people are active and trying , just need to fill the rank 

i

Take this invite has a can join and leave when you do find the perfect clan for you , im just trying to improve my odds of getting 2x chest and more cvc wins without going through the hassle of finding a better clan lol (sry clan)

Dec 3, 2022, 02:5312/03/22
09/22/22
Lyryal

Not yet .. but people are active and trying , just need to fill the rank 

i

Take this invite has a can join and leave when you do find the perfect clan for you , im just trying to improve my odds of getting 2x chest and more cvc wins without going through the hassle of finding a better clan lol (sry clan)

Honestly I do appreciate the offer, but I'm going to have to skip, my clans currently got nm cb down to 70% and I'm looking for a clan thats's doing even more than my current one. Thank you very much though, the invite is appreciated! ☺️

Dec 3, 2022, 11:1112/03/22
09/22/22

@harleQuinn would sentinel be viable in any team setups here? I could most likely rank 6 by the end of the day, especially if I could use her moving forward to UNM when I'm ready ☺️

Dec 3, 2022, 16:4312/03/22
03/19/20

geo trogi anax udk and sental you can two key with the right set up 

Dec 3, 2022, 16:4812/03/22
09/22/22
frankieray2102

geo trogi anax udk and sental you can two key with the right set up 

Would I need to worry much about no increase atk? Or would this be based on sentinel helping with survivability and letting poisons, hp burn, brim and warmaster procs doing the work etc? ☺️

Dec 3, 2022, 16:5112/03/22
03/19/20
Jdsgames

Would I need to worry much about no increase atk? Or would this be based on sentinel helping with survivability and letting poisons, hp burn, brim and warmaster procs doing the work etc? ☺️

Survivabitlity would be your friend I use a set up close to that with teodor and geo with warlord and martyr and I one key nightmare 

Dec 3, 2022, 17:0512/03/22
03/19/20

My geo can do 12 mil or more with his passive by his self 

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 4, 2022, 04:5712/04/22
02/24/19
Jdsgames

@harleQuinn would sentinel be viable in any team setups here? I could most likely rank 6 by the end of the day, especially if I could use her moving forward to UNM when I'm ready ☺️

Heya. Happy to help. Sometimes the pings don't get to me. Let me have a look at your roster. :)

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 4, 2022, 05:0612/04/22
02/24/19
Jdsgames

Sepulcher Sentinel running at a 4:3 would be a good addition to the team. She brings our Inc Def and Block Debuffs so you'll be affinity friendly. That's a very good pull for you.

I would be looking at running Sepulcher, Toragi, Anax and Geomancer as a core four. I'd leave UDK in there for now just to get that Brimstone debuff and a bit more healing/shields.

So Sepulcher, Toragi, Anax, Geomancer and UDK for now. Sepulcher is basically doing what Giscard would be doing for us, but better. Runekeeper brings our leech, so we can try him in for UDK and see what performs better.

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 4, 2022, 05:1312/04/22
02/24/19

After a bit of thought, really I wouldn't mind seeing Runekeeper in there as a lead, I think getting his Leech and buffs is particularly good for what you are doing.

So Runekeeper, Sepulcer, Toragi, Anax and Geomancer. :)

Dec 4, 2022, 10:5712/04/22
09/22/22

That's absolutely fine, not to worry! Thank you very much, I'm going to save sepulcher rank 6 for the CvC coming up, but I'll be grinding some scrolls out today for her as well as finishing scrolls for runekeeper as he's almost done☺️ I wasn't sure whether to reply on here or discord! 

in regards to choosing either udk or runekeeper as lead, would I be best to run UDK until I have booked into a1 on rune? I can imagine the 45% change of leech as opposed to the 35% could be quite substantial and he looks like someone worth booking in all skills ☺️

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 4, 2022, 11:2812/04/22
02/24/19
Jdsgames

That's absolutely fine, not to worry! Thank you very much, I'm going to save sepulcher rank 6 for the CvC coming up, but I'll be grinding some scrolls out today for her as well as finishing scrolls for runekeeper as he's almost done☺️ I wasn't sure whether to reply on here or discord! 

in regards to choosing either udk or runekeeper as lead, would I be best to run UDK until I have booked into a1 on rune? I can imagine the 45% change of leech as opposed to the 35% could be quite substantial and he looks like someone worth booking in all skills ☺️

So leech isn't as CRAZY NECESSARY all the the time, not as much as people make it out to be. We do want healing, yes, but the Lifedrinker mastery does some heavy lifting for our teams.  Basically leech doesn't need to be up 100% of the time when we have an Ally Protector providing shields and healing themselves. We do want it up 100% of the time eventually, but it shouldn't be a huge stressor or anything at this point.

Most important that we get you locked into the proper speed tune for your team, so that Sepulcher is going at the proper times. Runekeeper has a TM boost, so we'll have to look at some speed tunes to see if we can get that A2 going through CB without throwing off our speed tunes. :)

But to answer your UDK versus Runekeeper question, a lot of this depends on gearing at your current level. For a while, you may see better results with UDK lead just cause his aura is helping people reach basic defensive stat setpoints... so as you migrate to a more consistent and affinity friendly team, it might be a bit of tinkering to see what is working best as you find the gear to get the speeds we want to see.

Hit me up on our discord and we'll work on that with the crew after CvC is wrapping up. :)