All Categories

im a f2p player looking for some advice

Search
Dec 2, 2022, 15:2212/02/22
08/27/19

iv been struggling to do anything in the game and i know i have most likely scrapped some champions that would do well out of ignorance/ and not being much of a hoasrder

anyone have any ideas on what i could do to make a better teram outa ehat i currently have?  ideaky to do normal doom tower if possible

thats what i got to use 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 2, 2022, 15:5912/02/22
Dec 2, 2022, 16:06(edited)
10/15/20

Stop making so many champs lvl 50, make more lvl 60 champs instead. The power increase is not linear (not 5/6 to 6/6). Instead, a lvl 60 champ may be twice as good as his own lvl 50 version or even better. You have only three champs at lvl 60 right now, it's nearly impossible to do Doomtower with that.

Don't feed any champs that are rare or above unlike you are really sure you don't need them anymore. You allready know and mentioned that this was a mistake you made. 

Open some green shards or buy some random uncommen at the market. Use a campaign farmer to clear campaign stage 12-3 brutal alongside with 3 uncommen champs that get levelled up (Aleks should do for now, on the long run you should use somebody who has more AoE attacks and does this faster). These uncommen champs are levelled only for the purpose of beeing food for the champs you really want to level up. Campaigne stage 12-3 brutal is quite easy to do, gives high exp and silver (sell the shields you get as loot). 

The food champs get no ascension and no equip, they get sacrificed anyway.

5 rank 5 champs needed to bring one champ to rank 6.

4 rank 4 champs needed to bring one champ to rank 5 (20 for 5 champs).

3 rank 3 champs needed to bring one champ to rank 4 (60 for 20 champs).

2 rank 2 champs needed to bring one champ to rank 3 (120 for 60 champs). 

So yes, it's a lot of repetitive grinding, but unless you want to spent all your money on chickens, it's the way to get champs to lvl 60. 

The next champions I would bring to 60 are Scyl (healing, revive, stun), Ninja (one of the best PvE damage dealers in the game) and Zavia (great combination of pure hit damage and poison).

None of the champs you have made lvl 60 so far would have been my first choice, but was is done, is done.

You are far away from completing Doom Tower normal. Take this as a long term goal instead.

After you made the named champs lvl 60, you have a team to beat the Dragon Dungeon, consisting of Whisper (not really good, but she is allready lvl 60, can be replaced as you make more champs lvl 60 later on), Aleks (decrease def on enemies), Scyl (heal/revive), Zavia (Poison) and Ninja (damage).

The Dragon Dungeon is your way to get better gear for your champions. When these champs are lvl 60 and have some proper gear, you can start to lvl up some more niche champs you need for certain Doomtwer bosses, like the uncommen Armiger, who helps to beat the Scarab King.

After this is done, you can think about beating the normal Doom Tower. Even the normal version of the Tower is not early game content.

Dec 2, 2022, 16:1012/02/22
Dec 2, 2022, 16:11(edited)
06/25/20

Dragon 20 team:

• Scyl (revive, heal, CC)
  • Uugo (def down, heal)
  • Ninja (damage, cc)
  • Zavia (damage)
  • Alek (damage) (swap out for Khatun when you get her)
Dec 2, 2022, 16:5512/02/22
08/27/19
kramaswamy.kr

Dragon 20 team:

• Scyl (revive, heal, CC)
  • Uugo (def down, heal)
  • Ninja (damage, cc)
  • Zavia (damage)
  • Alek (damage) (swap out for Khatun when you get her)

any specif artifact sets to use onm them?

Dec 2, 2022, 16:5812/02/22
06/25/20

Don't worry about sets. Focus on stats. Try to:

• Get everyone above 180 speed
  • Get Scyl and Uugo above 220 speed
  • Get everyone has at least 2000 DEF and 35000 HP
  • Get Ninja, Zavia, and Alek 100% crit rate and at 150% crit damage
  • Get everyone 200 ACC.
Dec 2, 2022, 17:0012/02/22
08/27/19
Skadi

Stop making so many champs lvl 50, make more lvl 60 champs instead. The power increase is not linear (not 5/6 to 6/6). Instead, a lvl 60 champ may be twice as good as his own lvl 50 version or even better. You have only three champs at lvl 60 right now, it's nearly impossible to do Doomtower with that.

Don't feed any champs that are rare or above unlike you are really sure you don't need them anymore. You allready know and mentioned that this was a mistake you made. 

Open some green shards or buy some random uncommen at the market. Use a campaign farmer to clear campaign stage 12-3 brutal alongside with 3 uncommen champs that get levelled up (Aleks should do for now, on the long run you should use somebody who has more AoE attacks and does this faster). These uncommen champs are levelled only for the purpose of beeing food for the champs you really want to level up. Campaigne stage 12-3 brutal is quite easy to do, gives high exp and silver (sell the shields you get as loot). 

The food champs get no ascension and no equip, they get sacrificed anyway.

5 rank 5 champs needed to bring one champ to rank 6.

4 rank 4 champs needed to bring one champ to rank 5 (20 for 5 champs).

3 rank 3 champs needed to bring one champ to rank 4 (60 for 20 champs).

2 rank 2 champs needed to bring one champ to rank 3 (120 for 60 champs). 

So yes, it's a lot of repetitive grinding, but unless you want to spent all your money on chickens, it's the way to get champs to lvl 60. 

The next champions I would bring to 60 are Scyl (healing, revive, stun), Ninja (one of the best PvE damage dealers in the game) and Zavia (great combination of pure hit damage and poison).

None of the champs you have made lvl 60 so far would have been my first choice, but was is done, is done.

You are far away from completing Doom Tower normal. Take this as a long term goal instead.

After you made the named champs lvl 60, you have a team to beat the Dragon Dungeon, consisting of Whisper (not really good, but she is allready lvl 60, can be replaced as you make more champs lvl 60 later on), Aleks (decrease def on enemies), Scyl (heal/revive), Zavia (Poison) and Ninja (damage).

The Dragon Dungeon is your way to get better gear for your champions. When these champs are lvl 60 and have some proper gear, you can start to lvl up some more niche champs you need for certain Doomtwer bosses, like the uncommen Armiger, who helps to beat the Scarab King.

After this is done, you can think about beating the normal Doom Tower. Even the normal version of the Tower is not early game content.

what would you suggrst i sac to makem them 60?

how about this?  https://gyazo.com/dbc43b2de4493343ec54e6d626b4abb9  or should i do a different champ first

Dec 2, 2022, 17:0512/02/22
08/27/19
kramaswamy.kr

Don't worry about sets. Focus on stats. Try to:

• Get everyone above 180 speed
  • Get Scyl and Uugo above 220 speed
  • Get everyone has at least 2000 DEF and 35000 HP
  • Get Ninja, Zavia, and Alek 100% crit rate and at 150% crit damage
  • Get everyone 200 ACC.

with the gear i have those stats are imposible sadly  most of my artifacts iv been getting are def/hp even th4 atk based ones i have a dew sped sets i could swindle to maybe get at least one to 200+ spd but the crit may be imposible

Dec 2, 2022, 17:0912/02/22
06/25/20

They are goals to aim for. That's all.

As for your other question - food, food, food. Take uncommon and common champs from the market and from green shards, level them, use them to rank themselves up, repeat.

Dec 2, 2022, 18:1512/02/22
02/11/21
war868

how about this?  https://gyazo.com/dbc43b2de4493343ec54e6d626b4abb9  or should i do a different champ first

Uncommon food champs....you get plenty of uncommons from green shards and campaign grinding. You rank those uncommons up to 5* to be sacrificed. 

Dec 2, 2022, 18:2212/02/22
10/15/20
war868

No!

I literally wrote you should not use champions that are rare or above to upgrade your champs, and you want to upgrade your Scyl with a legendary? Don't destroy your own account!

There is only one way to have succes in this game as f2p: patience. Do the grind and bring 5 uncommen champs to rank 5. They will serve as food for your Scyl.

Repeat for your Ninja, Zavia and Uugo.

Later on, when you know what you are doing, you may speed up the whole ting and start using rares as food. You could use this rare rank 5 lvl 1 dwarf (I don't even know his name) as food, you probably don't need that champ anywhere in the game. But I think you are far away from the point where you have the experience to see wich (rare) champs are food and wich are not.

I don't want to know what great epics and legendaries allready died, serving as food at your account. May I guess that High Khatun allready was sacrificed that way?

Dec 2, 2022, 18:4812/02/22
06/25/20
war868

Also, after reading Skadi's comment, I think it deserves a bit more oomph:

DO NOT DO THIS

DO NOT USE ANYTHING OTHER THAN UNCOMMON AND COMMON CHAMPS AS FOOD

Dec 2, 2022, 19:0812/02/22
10/15/20

Maybe some additional info why you should not use rares, epics or legendaries as food will help.

You make the (quite commen) beginner's mistake to think you need one team in this game, and all other champs can be sacrificed. That is not the case! The different content in the game needs different champs to fight.

Probably you allready recognized the weakness system from affinity. Your magic affinity (blue) damage dealers, that work well in stages that are void, magic (neutral) or spirit (your magic champs are strong here) affinity, will not work in stages that have force affinity. Magic affinity champs (blue) are weak vs. force (red). So you want some damage dealers from other affinities. Not instead of your magic affinity damage dealers, but in addition. So you can swap, according to the enemies you see.

The different bosses in the dungeons have different mechanics. In Spider and Fireknight, you want effects to decrease the turnmeter of the boss. The Dragon is immune to turnmeter reduction, the champs that beat Spider easily don't help at Dragon. So you want different champs in the different dungeons.

In Doom Tower, the Magma Dragon can be provoked. All other bosses are immune to provoke. The Magma Dragon is not only immune to hp-burn, but he heals from this debuff. The Frost Spider, on the other side of the spectrum, can only die, if an hp-burn buff is active. For Scarab King, you want a champ that can decrease enemy max hp (can be obtained by a destroy set). For other bosses, this either doesn't work at all (because the boss is immune to the effect) or is not needed.

You are not going to have success in this game with only 5 champs. No way!