All Categories

A loyal player's hopes of this reaching to plarium themselves.

Search
Dec 1, 2022, 16:4712/01/22
04/21/21

Been playing this game for about 2 years now and I've been pretty happy until now. The game is great, strategy is awesome, looks amazing and I feel like there's a fair balancing except for Stoneskin (again, as a lot of people want, please remove it or nerf it to be removable without a chance to be resisted. I don't want to need bomb champions to deal with it). DT is amazing. Bommal at first got a lot of hate but we now find it pretty doable after all. BUT.

Gear ascension. Just no. the gear itself right now is fine. There is NO need to add anything or change anything about it. We like it the way it is, we don't want another set of RNG playing a role in how we gear our champions. You say it's because the new hydra is incoming and it's going to become harder? Nerf the current difficulties instead. New players still can't do anything in hydra, even until they are in late game where they will finally properly be able to deal with it. Release the easy difficulty first and nerf the heads while doing so. Gear ascension is bad. Instead, make this dungeon similar to how the DT bosses give upgraded gear compared to something like fire knight, dragon and ice golem drops. Speed with HP%. DEF% with crit rate%. Not ascension of artifacts. The WORST thing you can do is release this as you announced it to be. We would rather you go back on your word about this dungeon than release it as you announced it to be. A LOT of players will actually stop playing. 

The amount of RNG that exists in the game is fine, please don't make it even more rare to get an artifact up to par with end-game gearing. A great example of this is the fact that gear that was supposed to be worse than your currently finished build is now suddenly better, but with less bonuses. savage vs shield, for example. It shouldn't be random. Either make it add onto the mainstat it already has, or just create new sets for it. No more RNG... PLEASE.

A CvC every 2 weeks is nice. A PR CvC every other week is doable. a PR CvC 3 weeks in a row? NO. this exhausts every bit of our resources that we try to save up for. there is MORE strategy involved in an every other week PR CvC than a 3 week back to back to back PR CvC. You're only to crack the krakens with this. Not the average Joe. You want the average playerbase happy? Let us have a rest inbetween PR CvCs. You'll have a happier playerbase, and as I know you lot love to hear it, more people spending money because we actually like you. And yes, I'm one of those. I like my energy. I would spend more money for energy so I could spend it during PR CvCs and progress hard. but 3 weeks in a row? I wouldn't even be able to meet my clan's minimum if that were to happen without spending a lot more, and I do not intend to do that for these 3. I will have to tell them I'm going to a lower tier clan in our cluster because of this. 

Please, Plarium. LISTEN TO US. DO NOT RELEASE THIS DUNGEON AS HOW IT WAS PLANNED. WAIT A WEEK WITH PR CvC INBETWEEN CvCS. You'd make us happier knowing you actually listen to us. Literally, do you even watch JGigs? The man has so much content BECAUSE you ... up so much. That should not be a thing.

Mod note: edited for language

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 1, 2022, 17:0912/01/22
10/19/22

I'm actually thankful they released it. Cause with this new layer of power and rng and energy consumption my wallet will be saved from this game. I'm not paying any real money for new and new and new layers of power tied to rng. PVP aside. We are facing 500+ Speed Arbiters on whale accounts. 

So thanks Plarium.

Dec 1, 2022, 17:1712/01/22
06/20/19

Alternate opinion.  Please please please do not remove or nerf stoneskin.  I don't have any champs in it myself but I have invested quite a bit to develope champs and stratagies to see these overconfident stoneskin champs die by my hand.  I would feel cheated if you tossed all my efforts and wasted all my resources and time to overcome a challenge just because a few lazy people don't want to take on the challenge.  Boo hoo hoo!  The rest of this reads pretty much the same way; no new challenges please, dummy down current content please, make the game more boring please, don't make me waste time thinking or struggling to achieve please.  Blah blah blah!  But I don't want to do 2 or 3 cvc in a row.  Well then don't!  No one is making you go to every single one.

Dec 1, 2022, 17:2012/01/22
04/21/21
Angwil

Alternate opinion.  Please please please do not remove or nerf stoneskin.  I don't have any champs in it myself but I have invested quite a bit to develope champs and stratagies to see these overconfident stoneskin champs die by my hand.  I would feel cheated if you tossed all my efforts and wasted all my resources and time to overcome a challenge just because a few lazy people don't want to take on the challenge.  Boo hoo hoo!  The rest of this reads pretty much the same way; no new challenges please, dummy down current content please, make the game more boring please, don't make me waste time thinking or struggling to achieve please.  Blah blah blah!  But I don't want to do 2 or 3 cvc in a row.  Well then don't!  No one is making you go to every single one.

I actually have my own attempts at it as well. the problem isn't the existence, but the fact that I've faced teams where it literally wasn't obvious enough to actually feel like you have to counter it. I've literally lost to a lvl 60 player with a go first time with his hephraak in stoneskin just because I didn't expect it, but also was denied of a chance to remove it with some form of safety measurements. if it's removable without a chance to be resisted, just needing resistance for it, it's actually doable. but not knowing about it and not having a proper way to deal with it (stripping is a chance so not reliable, I actually mean using bombs), is bad.

Dec 2, 2022, 05:5612/02/22
06/20/19

Whoa whao whoa man.  You 'litaraly lost' a match?  OMG!  Because you failed to anticipate the gear set they may have? OMG Henny Penny!