Dark Fae

Dark Fae

Search
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Dec 1, 2022, 05:5312/01/22
Dec 1, 2022, 05:55(edited)
12/30/20

Deacon lead and fastest champion (have the A3 + A2 up at Fae), into some AoE nuker to kill your copies.

Stag to put speed down on Fae, Alure to TM control, then something like Visix to TM control some more, or Coldheart to DPS/TM depletion with Heartseeker.

Just have to treat the copies part like an Arena speed race and then have the means to TM control/keep Fae from turns.

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 1, 2022, 06:0612/01/22
02/24/19

The above plan is a solid one Poly. You definitely want to treat this like an Arena speed race.

Have Deacon as lead and fastest, and ensure his TM boost and TM decrease is ready to go, then nuke the copies of your team before they can even go. :)

So something like Deacon lead, then Arbiter TM boost and attack up into Deacon TM and AoE Dec Defense into Visix Provoke lockout into Kreela AoE and then Genbo nuke. Then Visix will keep Fae's TM down, and Kreela gives her an extra A1 to do that too.

If you find you don't need Visix to provoke your own team, Alure will work well in her place too. :)

Dec 1, 2022, 08:1312/01/22
11/04/22
harleQuinn

The above plan is a solid one Poly. You definitely want to treat this like an Arena speed race.

Have Deacon as lead and fastest, and ensure his TM boost and TM decrease is ready to go, then nuke the copies of your team before they can even go. :)

So something like Deacon lead, then Arbiter TM boost and attack up into Deacon TM and AoE Dec Defense into Visix Provoke lockout into Kreela AoE and then Genbo nuke. Then Visix will keep Fae's TM down, and Kreela gives her an extra A1 to do that too.

If you find you don't need Visix to provoke your own team, Alure will work well in her place too. :)

If you do not have the likes of Arbiter and Genbo, who would/could  you use instead.....

I am stuck at the Fae on Normal  (i did beat her last time, but did note take note of the champs i used ( i am with stupid 😂))

Dec 1, 2022, 09:2512/01/22
10/15/20
Lars H

If you do not have the likes of Arbiter and Genbo, who would/could  you use instead.....

I am stuck at the Fae on Normal  (i did beat her last time, but did note take note of the champs i used ( i am with stupid 😂))

The speed race vs. Dark Fae is the easiest in the game - you allways win.

The copies have the exact same stats as your team, and in that case the attacker goes first. The only thing you need to do is manualing the fight, so your team reaches the boss with all skills aviable and not in cooldown. Be patient in wave 2 and kill that wave with the A1 skills of your champs.

Any champ with speed buff (High Khatun), any champ with decrease def (Warmaiden), any champ with some AoE damage (starter champ) will work.

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 1, 2022, 11:0312/01/22
02/24/19
Lars H

Go ahead and post your roster in a new thread and we'll make some suggestions and see if we can help. :)

Dec 1, 2022, 11:4312/01/22
11/04/22
harleQuinn

Go ahead and post your roster in a new thread and we'll make some suggestions and see if we can help. :)

I will try tommorrow, but i do not know how to get images from other devices in here on my account via a chromebook system 😢

But i can take it in writing then.

But guess i have a bunch of regular champs when it comes to that matter.

Dec 1, 2022, 13:3612/01/22
Dec 1, 2022, 13:38(edited)
08/22/21

I use this as a CC exercise.  I use Drexthar in the lead (ACC Aura), Rhazin fastest (his 100% AoE TM decrease is vital for my plan to work), Ninja (AoE Freeze, but you can use any AoE CC), Visix (Provoke and Boss TM decrease), and Kymar (Reset and do it again).  Don't be afraid to fail, remember these keys are not lost when you lose.  

I'll also echo Skadi, set up your AI so you don't use your key skills in Wave 2.

Dec 3, 2022, 04:0712/03/22
05/03/20

A buddy explained abouit turning off skills in Team Setup.  I did that and it was an easy battle.  

Thanks for all the help.  

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 3, 2022, 04:1812/03/22
02/24/19
ClosedPoly

A buddy explained abouit turning off skills in Team Setup.  I did that and it was an easy battle.  

Thanks for all the help.  

Awesome! Congrats! :)

Dec 3, 2022, 05:3312/03/22
05/03/20

I am back for more help.  I beat Dark Fae.  But, when I went back to farm forge materials I lost 3 times in a row.  Why?

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 3, 2022, 06:0112/03/22
02/24/19

I can make some suggestions but we really need to see the fight. There are countless reasons why you may be seeing inconsistencies, including the 15% crit chance from PvE champs critting you and ending a run. Or some important skill not being up and ready for Fae to clear your mirror copies. Or your own champs not critting when they need to to wipe the mirror copies. Or potentially you losing to not doing enough damage to Fae for similar reasons.

Are you using the team I suggested above? Deacon lead, Arbiter, Visix, Kreela, Genbo? Or something else?

harleQuinnModerator
Dec 3, 2022, 06:0212/03/22
02/24/19

Can you provide more info as to any differences you saw in the fight from your successful runs versus your failed runs?