All Categories

Tagteam

Tagteam

Search
Nov 30, 2022, 13:3611/30/22
10/18/22

Tagteam

Hi, got a question on tag teams.

I think I have a fairly good team at 81K power.  I win often, about 2 - 3 battles/ refresh

been playing tag teams for a few weeks now 

but -  Im still in level 1.... I can't seem to reach a higher tier. 

In classic its also difficult but at least I went up from I to IV, so I can see progress over time. In tag team I dont see it going up at all.

Is this a bug or am I doing it terribly wrong somewhere? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 30, 2022, 13:4611/30/22
07/08/19

it's likely neither of those; you simply need to adjust your expectations. tag team arena is significantly more difficult than classic arena, even at the lowest level. getting to gold IV in classic is far easier than advancing in tag. if you'd like to try and improve, feel free to post your roster and current teams and we can see if there's any improvements to be made, but its entirely possible that you'll need to wait until your account has progressed further.

i will also mention that team power is a largely rubbish indicator of efficacy.

Nov 30, 2022, 14:3811/30/22
10/15/20

In Tag Team, you can't change your tier during the arena week, unlike Classic Arena. Change in Tag Team is only once a week, when the arena season ends (tuesday in-game time). You can see if you have enough points to be promoted to the next tier in this bar.

If you are in the red position, you will go down one tier (not possible from Bronze 1, as this is the lowest). Yellow and you will stay in your actual tier. Green and will you enter te next.

i

Nov 30, 2022, 14:3911/30/22
02/28/22

Promotion in TAG is weekly, you'll notice your progress bar, if you're in the green at reset you should get promoted, yellow you'll stay in your current tier, red you'll get demoted.  Reset is Monday

Classic arena you have a points total to aim for - you reach it you get promoted

Nov 30, 2022, 15:4211/30/22
09/02/22

Another thing to know about tag arena is that it only matters where you are at the time of the reset. This means a lot of people run easy 1 man defense teams through the week then push hard over the weekend right before the reset on Monday.

I only say this so you aren't blindsided when you've been in the green for a few days then get pushed back down over the weekend.

I'm a new player as well and from my brief experience Tag Arena is only a means for me to gring bars until I get Drexthar. After that I will set up a 1 man lvl 1 defense and let people farm me.

Nov 30, 2022, 16:0611/30/22
10/18/22

right, I was wondering why so many people placed level 1 easy pickings. so its my expectations thats too high, good to know :)  And I noticed the colours but not the meaning.

thank you all, this is all clear to me now :)