All Categories

The block revive debuff exists!!!

Search
Nov 30, 2022, 02:2311/30/22
06/25/20

I can't be sure what exactly happened - Mortu used Peril on Ukko, who was Polymorphed. One of two things then happened - either both shots hit the sheep, killing it, and then preventing him from turning back into a human due to Block Revive (which ... is weird, since I wouldn't expect that interaction), or the first shot killed the sheep, then the second shot killed the human - which is also weird, since I don't know why that would result in the debuff being placed. Note that in the info screen, the debuff wasn't visible.

Also, in case you're curious, no, I didn't win. Team doesn't work great vs UDK, weak affinity is just too annoying :/

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 30, 2022, 09:2111/30/22
10/11/20

I have seen it too a couple weeks ago, but unlike you, I didn't make a screenshot. The opponent Lydia was sheeped, I killed the sheep with Fenax's A1 and Lydia revived with Block Revive debuff on her. Still unsure if this is a bug or a feature, but yeah, defitely Block Revive IS a debuff.

Nov 30, 2022, 13:3311/30/22
03/19/20

wondering about this since the block revie does exist after all of my team wears deflection on cb can I deflect the block revive and revive members Of my team?