All Categories

Eternal Dragon floor 120 DT Hard

Search
Nov 23, 2022, 06:5211/23/22
02/21/20

Last floor and it's driving me mad. Any tips on betting the last boss? My resistance isn't anywhere near 400 so all the attacks land without fail which is annoying because I've gotten him down to about 15% before he killed me.

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 23, 2022, 07:4811/23/22
07/08/19

the easiest method i've found for this boss is drexthar and 4 champions to keep him alive. vogoth has a great passive heal and mithrala should be able to resist the eternal dragon. the other two slots might be more difficult. scyll could probably be used to fill one of them, but i'm not really seeing any other great candidates. you might be able to use achak but i've not tested him so i can't swear to his efficacy. otherwise, your best bet may be to rebuild one of your champions with enough resist to ignore the boss' debuffs.

dthorne04Moderator
Nov 23, 2022, 08:1011/23/22
Nov 23, 2022, 08:13(edited)
12/30/20

Brogni/Duchess/Ninja/Mithrala/Salad would be my choice, I think. I think with that we have enough sustain, block debuffs to avoid the block active skills/provokes, and damage to reset our abilities/prevent too much healing with the Priest and Guards.

Could also absolutely see throwing Geo in there as another valid way of trying to push through passive damage - especially combined with Brogni. 

Lady Kimi also plays really well here, too. 

What combo(s) have you tried?

Nov 23, 2022, 08:2511/23/22
02/21/20
dthorne04

Brogni/Duchess/Ninja/Mithrala/Salad would be my choice, I think. I think with that we have enough sustain, block debuffs to avoid the block active skills/provokes, and damage to reset our abilities/prevent too much healing with the Priest and Guards.

Could also absolutely see throwing Geo in there as another valid way of trying to push through passive damage - especially combined with Brogni. 

Lady Kimi also plays really well here, too. 

What combo(s) have you tried?

Lady Kimi, brogni, ninja, duchess , mithrala was my last choice. I tried UDk, brogni, geo, duchess and scyl and scyl, man eater , tatura, Arbiter, geo 

I still get destroyed