All Categories

Which character to take up next?

Search
Nov 22, 2022, 23:0011/22/22
11/13/22

I have used the helpful advice here to get 4/5 of my dragon team up to 60.  Which should be my 5th char for this team.  I am hoping to use them for now on spider and clan boss.  I know that I will be building a unkillable team, but I will be waiting to grind all of those champions and food up.  I am adding some screenshots of my main char for needed feedback about gearing.  Thank you all.

i

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 23, 2022, 00:0111/23/22
Nov 23, 2022, 00:11(edited)
09/14/20

You should perhaps first run some potion dungeons to fully ascend your magnificient Krisk and Siphi and UDK. Than run some dungeons to get at least 5 * gear for them.

A good set to get without grinding in dungeons would be Perception from the forge. You do not necessarily need a 5th charakter for a dragon team...you could also fill the spot with a food/level champion. 

Just ran a test (my Siphi/Krisk/UDK are better equipped....Coldheart is not well equipped) 

As a forth you might want to get someone with poison for the dragon or someone with AOE to get through the waves

Just some pictures to show you do ot necessarily need 5 champs and that poison is brilliant for the dragon. Also ran a combo on lvl 13 with your champs (everybody except Krisk/Siphi not equipped. 

I'd say you should have no great problems with Krisk/Siphi and any other champions. 

I suppose, they are fully mastered?, Perhaps even some books on them?

i

i

I do not know what stage you are running, but anything with 6* gear as possible reward would be fine.

i

Addition: Spider team....Mordecai is great for the higher up Spider teams and should be your 5th champ for that.  

Nov 23, 2022, 00:1411/23/22
Nov 23, 2022, 00:21(edited)
09/14/20

Gearing: 

Generally, the gear on your champs is weak. Perhaps it would be a good idea to watch some youutbe videos on the champs. I know for those champions there are a lot of them, especially for equpping them. 

I can just quickly note, hoe I equipped those characters:

Coldheart: Crit rate to 70%, than focus on speed, accuracy, crit damage, HP, attack

Siphi: focus on speed, hp, resistance

Krisk: focus Def, Speed, Accuracy, HP, crit rate, resits

Nov 25, 2022, 22:0611/25/22
11/13/22

When we talk about gear being weak, and needing to up it, how does this work.  So if Coldheart needs high crit, am i looking for crit gear that also has speed, and acc on it?  How do you prioritize what you are getting.  I know that you are looking for better gear all of the time, but what should cause me to say, alright, im investing in this piece.  Should i only be looking for epic and leg 5* or 6*?  Is it just mindless farming, and then hoping that some good piece will drop?  Is there a minimum amount of stats, where i then start to try and add certain sets in?  

Nov 25, 2022, 22:4211/25/22
10/15/20
GoldenLover

When we talk about gear being weak, and needing to up it, how does this work.  So if Coldheart needs high crit, am i looking for crit gear that also has speed, and acc on it?  How do you prioritize what you are getting.  I know that you are looking for better gear all of the time, but what should cause me to say, alright, im investing in this piece.  Should i only be looking for epic and leg 5* or 6*?  Is it just mindless farming, and then hoping that some good piece will drop?  Is there a minimum amount of stats, where i then start to try and add certain sets in?  

Should i only be looking for epic and leg 5* or 6*?  

Sometimes rare 6* artifacts can be usefull, if the main stat and both substats are good. The chance for a double roll on one certain substat is the highest for rare items, with the downside that a triple roll is impossible. So rare items from the speed set with substat speed can be quite good.

Is it just mindless farming, and then hoping that some good piece will drop?  

Yes.