All Categories

Revenant's Path check

Revenant's Path check

Search
Nov 20, 2022, 18:3411/20/22
01/19/21

Revenant's Path check

Just want some additional opinions on my life choices...

i

I've got a budget of 40k but can push it a bit further before the event ends, and I've narrowed my choices down to these paths.

First question; is the red path (cost 40800) even possible to do? I know that apparently you need to do the inner path for the key, but given that whoever knows graph theory at Plarium was apparently not consulted when this path diagram was constructed; does the red path also require me to do the outer right path, or will the inner path on the right be sufficient to get the key and progress down to the legendary book?

Second question; I'm considering the blue one (40250) instead, but I'm suspecting I may be overvaluing the 7 essences. Thing is, I've already got over 100 legendary books and seem to have more trouble getting worthwhile legendaries to use them on than getting new books, so I'm not sure the book matters all that much to me. Then again, I'm not sure the essences do either as I'm not regularly hitting the twins anyway. Anyone wanna talk me in or out of it?

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 20, 2022, 18:4411/20/22
06/25/20

Go with red path. Yes it's doable, and yes the lego book is worth more.

Nov 20, 2022, 21:1311/20/22
07/08/19

i'd definitely go with the blue. i dont think the essences are all that valuable (honestly, with the way the pricing structure works the silver ones are way more useful than the gold), but with a surplus of books like you or i have an extra lego tome is practically worthless.

Nov 20, 2022, 21:3511/20/22
10/11/20

I did the red path leading to the leggo book so yes, it's possible.

As for your second question - what do you need, aside from good legendaries? If you're not interested in leggo books or ascention, that leaves only chaos ore. I'd go for that, then.

Nov 20, 2022, 21:5111/20/22
06/20/19

In essence @kramaswamy.kr is correct that a leggo book is worth much more than the essence.  But that doesn't address your needs. 

lid I have a leggo I want to build...

levels, ranks, ascension, masteries

books

blessings, an afterthought.

either path you choose, you are hording for the future.  Your bottleneck is lack of leggos.  I will not advise you on what you should decide, but if your pantry is full of books, and empty of essence?

Nov 20, 2022, 22:0611/20/22
01/19/21

Well, I'm not seeing the essences being all that useful in the near future since I've only got a few champions that I've even been able to awaken more than once (aside from a lucky 6* for Fenax, who now hits like a truck in DT). They may become relevant once I actually start hitting the twins and can gather more of them, but right now there's a fairly big risk that they'll just be sitting there for a year before I get high enough souls on relevant champions and enough of them in total to actually be able to use them to buy a better soul.

So in that respect, the book has a higher chance of being useful at some point soon. I could get lucky and pull a number of useful legos because I really don't have that many (and I've still managed several dupes somehow), but I doubt I'll fall into a big pile of essence. The only reason I'm even considering the essence is because I seem to be able to get books while the essence I don't, but that probably just means I'm overvaluing it and by the time I can actually use it, I'll have an easier time getting more of it anyway.

I'm leaning towards the book. Essence seems like more of a gamble.

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 20, 2022, 23:4011/20/22
02/24/19

I'll finish up the book today, so I chose the far right path myself. :)