All Categories

6s dilemma (HELP)

6s dilemma (HELP)

Search
Nov 18, 2022, 02:5611/18/22
05/07/22

6s dilemma (HELP)

So, I was gonna max ColdHeart next, but she only has like a shitty 75% Crit Damage so I deciced to wait until I get her 150+. I'll still end up maxing her later on down the line. So next up is Giscard, but now im having second thoughts on Giscard as a choice. Heres my roster.

i

TIA

-Stryker

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 18, 2022, 03:1011/18/22
04/24/22

Shameal maybe ? Hes top tier for hydra if thats something you're doing ?

Would probably help others help you out if you talk a little about where you are in game atm roughly , like do you have a CB team or dungeon team or etc . 

Thats gonna be impactful for others to give you the best suggestion out of your champs imo !

Nov 18, 2022, 03:1411/18/22
05/07/22
Lyryal

Shameal maybe ? Hes top tier for hydra if thats something you're doing ?

Would probably help others help you out if you talk a little about where you are in game atm roughly , like do you have a CB team or dungeon team or etc . 

Thats gonna be impactful for others to give you the best suggestion out of your champs imo !

well my in game progress... lets see, 3 key nm cb on void, spirit, and magic, can get 2nd chest on hydra normal, using drex ninja udk shamel scyl and vogoth, up to 15 in dragon and ig, 13 on fk and 12 on spider.

Nov 18, 2022, 03:3411/18/22
10/15/20

I vote for Armiger. He will help to progress further at Spider and FK, and he is great vs. Faction War bosses and Scarab in Doom Tower. Getting further in Spider is important. You can never have enough silver to upgrade gear, and as accessories sell much better than other artifacts, Spider is a kind of silver mine.

You have a bunch of champions worth lvl 60 allready, beside Armiger you could go with Giscard, Coldheart, Husk, Jareg, Miscreated Monster, Shamael, Cleopterix, Venomage, Shazar, Magnarr... Nearly every champ in this screenshot, that is neither a chicken or a random rare, is worth lvl 60 (Shaman and Lordly Legonaire are the exeptions, I wouldn't bring them to 60). Luckily there is a champion training tournament right now, campaign 12-3 brutal for the next 4 days.

Nov 18, 2022, 07:3911/18/22
02/11/21

Looking at your roster, everything will depend on what area you need to improve. 

You have a Ninja, so you've been at it a while, you only have 7 60's, so you're a casual player, am I in the ballpark? 

I'll assume you should focus on dungeons first, especially getting to 20 so you can farm 6* gear. Dragon is the easiest one, but Drex can also help in Spider and FK. If you can hit Dragon 20, I'd look at ColdHeart and Apothecary as they can help with both FK and Spider. For now, you need gear more than anything. 

About Giscard, he is a beast of a control champ. If you didn't have Scyl, I'd say Miscreated Monster is a must, and for Spider, he still is due to the shield he provides, but can't go wrong with Giscard. Question is whether he benefits you the most right now.  

So I'd say tell us where you are in each area of the game, and we can work towards the solution toether. 

Nov 18, 2022, 11:0411/18/22
01/19/21

Venomage is a very versatile champion for PvE content. The passive means 15% less damage for the entire team, you get plenty of poison that will help you with several bosses and it's also an AoE to help with waves. Since you've also got Kalvalax, Venomage can help amplify his abilities as well if you pair them up. Got both decrease attack and defense which again is useful against bosses (it's unfortunately only single target, but the poison condition is easy to manage since Venomage can provide it). Even got a double hitter A1 and a 100% heal reduction which is good for Fire Knight. Very good for clan boss as well, between the passive, poison and debuffs. And, of course, faction wars and some secret rooms in DT.

Unless there's a specific area you want to target for improvement that requires a more specific skill set, I'd say you can't really go wrong with Venomage.

Nov 18, 2022, 18:5511/18/22
05/07/22
Balltazer

Looking at your roster, everything will depend on what area you need to improve. 

You have a Ninja, so you've been at it a while, you only have 7 60's, so you're a casual player, am I in the ballpark? 

I'll assume you should focus on dungeons first, especially getting to 20 so you can farm 6* gear. Dragon is the easiest one, but Drex can also help in Spider and FK. If you can hit Dragon 20, I'd look at ColdHeart and Apothecary as they can help with both FK and Spider. For now, you need gear more than anything. 

About Giscard, he is a beast of a control champ. If you didn't have Scyl, I'd say Miscreated Monster is a must, and for Spider, he still is due to the shield he provides, but can't go wrong with Giscard. Question is whether he benefits you the most right now.  

So I'd say tell us where you are in each area of the game, and we can work towards the solution toether. 

your in the right ballpark lol. and i did mention the progression i have in game. but ill say it again.

well my in game progress... lets see, 3 key nm cb on void, spirit, and magic, can get 2nd chest on hydra normal, using drex ninja udk shamel scyl and vogoth, up to 15 in dragon and ig, 13 on fk and 12 on spider. 

Nov 18, 2022, 22:4111/18/22
Nov 18, 2022, 22:42(edited)
02/11/21
Stryker178

your in the right ballpark lol. and i did mention the progression i have in game. but ill say it again.

My bad, I didn't go through the comment section, appreciate it. Yeah, I'd focus on getting to Dragon 20, so you can start getting 6* gear. Although I think you have the right champs for it, you just need to gear them out. 

Between UDK, Vogoth, and Scyl, you have heals, protection and control. Ninja and Kalvalax provide damage. At this point, it's about whatever you decide to improve in next. I'd say go ahead and level Coldheart, she can help you in both Spider and FK, if not with superior damage, at least with turn meter control. Also remember, she does not need 100% crit rate, so maybe it'll help you get more crit damage.