All Categories

Spiders 20 & arena 2600 help

Search
Nov 17, 2022, 19:2011/17/22
09/22/22

Hey folks, 

Day 86 for me, dragons 25 done, completed this rotation of DT normal, and sitting at 2300 arena. NM clan boss at a consistent three key. and the majority of this is thanks to the helpful members of this forum. 

I am currently stuck at spiders 18 and stuck at the 2300 arena mark and would greatly appreciate some advice on where to go moving forward. Madame serris is my next champ to rank 6. If there's any extremely viable rares that you would suggest, I most likely have them (just not CH😣) I am looking for advice on a spiders team as well as arena 2600. 

i

Thank you very much in advance, 

JD

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 17, 2022, 20:4011/17/22
Nov 17, 2022, 20:42(edited)
10/15/20

Campaign 12-3 brutal.

Armiger, Madame Serris, Seeker, Magnarr and Orn are definetly worth lvl 60. 

You have some uncommen Demons leveled as chickens, but not enough to upgrade all champs mentioned above. And don't use your epics as food, unless you are really sure you don't need them anymore. I just have to mention that, as you are at day 86, but I don't see High Khatun, the log-in reward for day 30.

For Spider, you need champs that can hold the turnmeter of the big spider down. Armiger is a great champ for that in general. Spider 18, with magic affinity, will be a roadblock, as he has weak affinity here.

Geomancer could be a key champ here, his hp-burn skill steals turnmeter at the same time. But it's on a cooldown, you need another champ to assist in tm reduction. I don't see any good option to replace Armiger, maybe you have to try it, even if he has the wrong affinity.

Team for stage 18 (one time use, 18 is not worth running, try to go on after you did it): 

• Armiger for turnmeter reduction
  • UDK to protect weak affinity Armiger
  • Apo for healing and speed on your team
  • Madame Serris for decrease def on the big Spider (everybody with that debuff could work, but as you want to lvl her up anyway)
  • Geomancer to kill her

Strategy: Geomancer puts his hp-burn on the big Spider and, together with Armiger, keeps her turnmeter down for the fight. The small Spiderlings attack somebody, Geomancer reflects damage to the big Spider from his passive. Not as effective as the usual hp-burn on all Spiderlings strategy, but it should work.

Nov 17, 2022, 21:1211/17/22
09/22/22
Skadi

Campaign 12-3 brutal.

Armiger, Madame Serris, Seeker, Magnarr and Orn are definetly worth lvl 60. 

You have some uncommen Demons leveled as chickens, but not enough to upgrade all champs mentioned above. And don't use your epics as food, unless you are really sure you don't need them anymore. I just have to mention that, as you are at day 86, but I don't see High Khatun, the log-in reward for day 30.

For Spider, you need champs that can hold the turnmeter of the big spider down. Armiger is a great champ for that in general. Spider 18, with magic affinity, will be a roadblock, as he has weak affinity here.

Geomancer could be a key champ here, his hp-burn skill steals turnmeter at the same time. But it's on a cooldown, you need another champ to assist in tm reduction. I don't see any good option to replace Armiger, maybe you have to try it, even if he has the wrong affinity.

Team for stage 18 (one time use, 18 is not worth running, try to go on after you did it): 

• Armiger for turnmeter reduction
  • UDK to protect weak affinity Armiger
  • Apo for healing and speed on your team
  • Madame Serris for decrease def on the big Spider (everybody with that debuff could work, but as you want to lvl her up anyway)
  • Geomancer to kill her

Strategy: Geomancer puts his hp-burn on the big Spider and, together with Armiger, keeps her turnmeter down for the fight. The small Spiderlings attack somebody, Geomancer reflects damage to the big Spider from his passive. Not as effective as the usual hp-burn on all Spiderlings strategy, but it should work.

Thank you very much Skadi! My high khatun is safe and sound in vault, I've just found myself utilising apo a lot more than khatun! ☺️ I have a feeling that Serris' aoe defence down is the key to what I am missing here as well and I only pulled her a couple of days ago, can't wait to see how well she sets up my damage in arena. 

Also I've been keeping some energy aside as the extra xp% from forge pass was today for me so that I could be more energy efficient during food farming! 

I've already done spiders 18 sorry, I meant to say that's the level I can't get past, so I'm at spiders 19 currently so armiger should be safe moving forward ☺️

I will test the team when serris is ranked and see how well it functions if I keep Armiger at 50, will most likely be rank 6'ing him soon however, I kept him at 50 as I had a load of voids to pull, and as you can imagine I was hoping for a coldheart to add to the rosta but wasn't that lucky! 

Do you have any advice for arena at'all or how I could build that team? I know serris' will be viable for me here too. I'm currently Running udk, apo, Elhain and geo (swapping apo out for ursala when going against a nuke opponent). And as you can expect, this team lacks quite a lot so it's got it's limitations.

Nov 17, 2022, 21:1711/17/22
06/25/20

Here's my advice for arena:

1. Find a spare couple of hours. 
  2. Sit there, and hit refresh over and over until you can find easy teams to beat.
  3. Get to Gold 1.
  4. Coast your way to G5 by beating 1-man defense teams.

Anything else is a waste of time and resources.