All Categories

Help w/ Undead Hordes faction wars!

Search
Nov 17, 2022, 17:5311/17/22
11/17/22

Undead Hordes and Skinwalkers are all that’s left on my journey to Lydia, hoping to wrap up Undead today when it opens and could use a little help. 

Problem is,  I don’t have Gorgorab or Grinner, so no revive.

The last time the faction was open, I was running Bad El, Vogoth, Seeker, UDK (50), and Husk(50), but struggled through 20 and ended up with only 1 star. Ive since leveled both Husk and UDK up to 60 and was looking for some general suggestion for team comp and strategy for when the faction opens today. I was considering bringing Nekrhet in for 21, and HP tuning the team somehow for the boss. I don’t know if that is a viable option and tbh, don’t really know much about that strategy beyond the basic principle. So, any help here would be great, open to anything and just looking for a comp that has the highest chance of success. Thanks!! 

Work computer wont allow me to upload pics of my roster, so a
list will have to do.  

Leggos: 

Bad El, UDK, Nekhret, Saito, Morigainne 

Epics: 

Everyone aside from Mausoleum Mage, Gorgorab, and Litch.   

Thanks again! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 17, 2022, 18:1411/17/22
06/25/20

Without a reviver it's certainly harder, but BEK should let you get thru. BEK, UDK, Nekh, Vogoth, and Husk should do it np.

Nov 17, 2022, 18:2211/17/22
11/17/22

I figured that may end up being my best bet, would you HP tune that team? I just dont know how the boss' mechanics work in terms of how he targets. With UDK taking single target hits, and Nekrhet's AP I feel like things get tricky. With UDK's passive, Im not sure how to keep him alive if he's taking all the damage from every single target hit from the boss....that also ignores def.  

Nov 17, 2022, 18:2311/17/22
02/11/21

So, from what I remember, dealing with Valks was a pain. I had decent accuracy on Vogoth, so he could provoke and heal UDK somewhat, and I remember hitting CA Valks with Vogoth because they have a 2-hitter A1, meaning UDK absorbs the first hit but the second hit heals him back. Otherwise, UDK eats all the single-hitter damage and Vogoth can't heal him.

Husk was bad affinity, so not as useful as I had hoped, but he is still worth bringing. I'm not too familiar with Nekhret, but he seems great for the boss fight. Careful running AOE A1 with Valks because UDK is eating all that damage, and he won't last long.

Nov 17, 2022, 18:2311/17/22
06/25/20

It's not a bad point, and if UDK ends up dying as a consequence, just get rid of him. He's not really critical for that team. Replace him with Seeker for more turns on BEK to heal everyone.

Nov 17, 2022, 18:2611/17/22
02/11/21
Onnit77

I figured that may end up being my best bet, would you HP tune that team? I just dont know how the boss' mechanics work in terms of how he targets. With UDK taking single target hits, and Nekrhet's AP I feel like things get tricky. With UDK's passive, Im not sure how to keep him alive if he's taking all the damage from every single target hit from the boss....that also ignores def.  

Regen + Immortal may be able to help. Also, I'm not sure, but if the boss targets allies with lowest HP and his damage is based on HP, maybe the damage hitting UDK would not be as significant? 

Nov 17, 2022, 18:2711/17/22
11/17/22

I figure I'll end up running Vogoth in a stun set to hopefully bridge the neg affinity gap. If the Valks are still an issue, I can put Vogoth in a set as well, I'll lose a little damage obvs, but have a stun set that has decent dps. I liked UDK in there as a back up dec atk on the boss, but hopefully Nek will be able to cover if hes out

Nov 17, 2022, 18:3011/17/22
11/17/22
Balltazer

Regen + Immortal may be able to help. Also, I'm not sure, but if the boss targets allies with lowest HP and his damage is based on HP, maybe the damage hitting UDK would not be as significant? 

Im not sure how the boss works, especially when AP is involved. At that point, if the champ with the lowest HP has AP on, does the boss still go after him? Or, is he looking for "highest kill probability" rather than just lowest HP?