All Categories

Revenant's Path?

Revenant's Path?

Search
Nov 15, 2022, 19:0311/15/22
11/07/22

Revenant's Path?

Sitting on a nice bank of energy, but also just received my first two legendaries. Can't find any info on what this event is going to be so I know if I can start burning or not. Thanks for any info.

Bonus: Any new players joining, take note of the mercy system info panel. Specifically the last note about new accounts having a super mercy for ancient shards. What a stroke of luck to have a double legendary event and notice that :D Harvest Jack and Nari the Lucky were my pulls.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 15, 2022, 22:0111/15/22
02/13/21

There doesn't seem to be a lot of information yet on this which is odd, but I assume it is the same as the Path of Light and Hero's Path events.  Essentially they are events that are a combination of other events, such as artifact enhancement, dungeon divers, champion training, etc.

In this sense, they are not much different to the standard events that come up, and I have found that the rewards are also not much different.  I'd say that you should save up until the event goes live to see what you need to do to do earn coins, but I'd also suggest that you do the math to determine if the investment in getting those coins is actually worth it

Nov 15, 2022, 23:2211/15/22
12/19/19
RoseRoyal

There doesn't seem to be a lot of information yet on this which is odd, but I assume it is the same as the Path of Light and Hero's Path events.  Essentially they are events that are a combination of other events, such as artifact enhancement, dungeon divers, champion training, etc.

In this sense, they are not much different to the standard events that come up, and I have found that the rewards are also not much different.  I'd say that you should save up until the event goes live to see what you need to do to do earn coins, but I'd also suggest that you do the math to determine if the investment in getting those coins is actually worth it

You don't think it is going to be something radically different with fantastic rewards? Just another repackaging? Where is the optimism!!!

Nov 16, 2022, 00:3111/16/22
06/20/19
Trips

You don't think it is going to be something radically different with fantastic rewards? Just another repackaging? Where is the optimism!!!

You betray yourself Sir! Lol

to the op, wait till the event begins, then if you see sometching you want and have the resource go for it.  

on a more fundamental note, if you're sitting on a 'nice bank' of energy, you need to change that asap!

Nov 16, 2022, 00:4511/16/22
02/13/21
Trips

100% this event will push the boundries of mobile gaming!  Likely 15 popup ads instead of the usual 12

Nov 16, 2022, 06:4711/16/22
09/14/20
Trips

Pessimists are optimists with experience...

Nov 16, 2022, 10:5911/16/22
Nov 16, 2022, 11:00(edited)
02/13/21

So the event has gone live and we can see the two things that the game wants us to do.  It's essentially dungeon divers and summon rush combined, which makes things a little difficult because summon rush is usually a firewall for most people, especially ones that save shards for fusions

It is curious that this would be launched right in the middle of a 2x Legendary event.  In theory they could have timed them both to start at the same time, but we've just had a bunch of people pull multiple Ancients for the 2x, and will now see this and wish that they had of just waited a bit.  It's not a great way to endear the event to people

That said, the question now comes down to whether the rewards are worth it.  At 4,500 points per sacred shard, you would have to pull 5 in order to get the 5 star chicken (you need 22,050 coins to take the most direct path).  I think that is a tall order.  I also still find it funny that they value 7 eternal soul essences at 13,000 coins, which is one of the most expensive items on the board

Unfortunately, I think this event is a hard pass for me

i

i

Nov 16, 2022, 12:5711/16/22
Nov 16, 2022, 13:02(edited)
09/14/20

@Rose: I agree with you. I will just play my normal routine and take what I get from this as a bonus but no way I will spend ressources to collect points in this event. 

I just made some rough calculations. (Base is running lvl21 dungeon to get artifacts.)

The whole path to be completed 100% is about 140.000 points.

Doing this by shards only, you will need about 32 sacred shards...or 778 ancient shards...or 78 void shards.

Doing this by dungeon running alone, you would need about 66.000 energy (average 38 points per run, 18 energy per run).

You can do any combinations of shards and dungeon runs...or could ignore some part of the PAth...

Altogether...I will ignore this event....much too expensive for the rewards...

Another example: For the barrel they tagged a price of 12.500 points...equivalent to close to 6000 energy...with 6000 energy, I could run about 750 times 12-3. With 750 runs, I could easily bring at least 15 champs from lvl1 6* to lvl 60 6*...just not worth it

Nov 16, 2022, 12:5911/16/22
06/20/19
Matrim

Pessimists are optimists with experience...

Optimists are pessimists in training...

Nov 16, 2022, 13:3311/16/22
11/11/22

Really new here -- what does this mean -->  

[OP]  Bonus: Any new players joining, take note of the mercy system info panel. Specifically the last note about new accounts having a super mercy for ancient shards. What a stroke of luck to have a double legendary event and notice that :D Harvest Jack and Nari the Lucky were my pulls.

Sorry if this is a dumb question.  :(

Nov 16, 2022, 13:4411/16/22
09/14/20
Bunnie

Really new here -- what does this mean -->  

[OP]  Bonus: Any new players joining, take note of the mercy system info panel. Specifically the last note about new accounts having a super mercy for ancient shards. What a stroke of luck to have a double legendary event and notice that :D Harvest Jack and Nari the Lucky were my pulls.

Sorry if this is a dumb question.  :(

As far as I remember, you have increased chances to pull better champions in the first few hours. 

As far as I remember too, it is for sacred shards...which you do not have in the beginning and need to be superfast in the game or buy them. 

I might be mistaken there but cannot judge as I do not have a new account.

Nov 16, 2022, 14:2311/16/22
12/19/19
Matrim

@Rose: I agree with you. I will just play my normal routine and take what I get from this as a bonus but no way I will spend ressources to collect points in this event. 

I just made some rough calculations. (Base is running lvl21 dungeon to get artifacts.)

The whole path to be completed 100% is about 140.000 points.

Doing this by shards only, you will need about 32 sacred shards...or 778 ancient shards...or 78 void shards.

Doing this by dungeon running alone, you would need about 66.000 energy (average 38 points per run, 18 energy per run).

You can do any combinations of shards and dungeon runs...or could ignore some part of the PAth...

Altogether...I will ignore this event....much too expensive for the rewards...

Another example: For the barrel they tagged a price of 12.500 points...equivalent to close to 6000 energy...with 6000 energy, I could run about 750 times 12-3. With 750 runs, I could easily bring at least 15 champs from lvl1 6* to lvl 60 6*...just not worth it

Irrelevant math.... 😆 number of sacreds alone to get everything is kind of a pointless metric...

Assuming using all daily energy (1000) in d20/24/25 , how many points do I "start" with. 

Thats my baseline.  

How many points needed for 1 decent reward, immortal stone maybe... idk, didn't really analyze just eyeballed.

2 routes to get there:

1. Yolo blues til double lego or bust then sacreds to top off 

2. Just use sacreds since guaranteed will never happen while I hoard

Can someone do the math for my scenario above? Tia

Nov 16, 2022, 14:4011/16/22
Nov 16, 2022, 14:44(edited)
09/14/20
Trips

Irrelevant math.... 😆 number of sacreds alone to get everything is kind of a pointless metric...

Assuming using all daily energy (1000) in d20/24/25 , how many points do I "start" with. 

Thats my baseline.  

How many points needed for 1 decent reward, immortal stone maybe... idk, didn't really analyze just eyeballed.

2 routes to get there:

1. Yolo blues til double lego or bust then sacreds to top off 

2. Just use sacreds since guaranteed will never happen while I hoard

Can someone do the math for my scenario above? Tia

Needed points at minimum to get the immortal stone: 12.850 point (going down the right side)

1.) 72 blue shards to get the whole amount of points without stopping. It cannot be calculated as the number of blues you need to get double-leggo is not predictable

2.) 3 sacred shards

You roughly gain 2.1 points for every energy you put into this. For 5 days that would be around 10.500 points...so you need another sacred shard or 11-12 ancient shards to fill this.

Nov 16, 2022, 15:0011/16/22
01/15/21

"It is curious that this would be launched right in the middle of a 2x Legendary event.  In theory they could have timed them both to start at the same time, but we've just had a bunch of people pull multiple Ancients for the 2x, and will now see this and wish that they had of just waited a bit.  It's not a great way to endear the event to people "

___

This is intentional.

Will ignore the event myself, and pick up anything i happen to get.

Nov 16, 2022, 15:2211/16/22
06/25/20

As with every other incarnation of this event type - free stuff for doing what I already do. I don't understand the angst at all.

Nov 16, 2022, 19:2311/16/22
Nov 16, 2022, 19:28(edited)
02/13/21
kramaswamy.kr

As with every other incarnation of this event type - free stuff for doing what I already do. I don't understand the angst at all.

It isn't so much angst or hatred from me around the new events, but rather apathy.  I just wish that Plarium would do more with these types of events if they spend the time in doing it.  Even putting in a limited avatar in there (which the forge pass has started to do), or a skin would probably drive more people to it, especially for the collectors that want everything.

I'm not looking for a free feast or legendary book.  I'm looking for something different and interesting.  It  just feels like they could have run a dungeon divers and summon rush separately and accomplished the same result.  

Nov 17, 2022, 01:1011/17/22
12/19/19
Matrim

Needed points at minimum to get the immortal stone: 12.850 point (going down the right side)

1.) 72 blue shards to get the whole amount of points without stopping. It cannot be calculated as the number of blues you need to get double-leggo is not predictable

2.) 3 sacred shards

You roughly gain 2.1 points for every energy you put into this. For 5 days that would be around 10.500 points...so you need another sacred shard or 11-12 ancient shards to fill this.

i

20 blues... no I'm screwed and have to open a few sacred or lots of green when done with dungeons...😆 2 dupes/faction guardians/vault guardian 

Nov 17, 2022, 01:2511/17/22
05/03/20
kramaswamy.kr

I am doing my regular things.  The day this ends I will check and if I am very close to something special I might push a bit.  Otherwise, I take when I can get.  For me, the soulstone branch looks the best.  

Nov 17, 2022, 01:3111/17/22
06/25/20
ClosedPoly

I am doing my regular things.  The day this ends I will check and if I am very close to something special I might push a bit.  Otherwise, I take when I can get.  For me, the soulstone branch looks the best.  

Smart decision.

Nov 17, 2022, 02:0611/17/22
10/11/20

For me this event was an easy decision. Yes, as always, everyhing is overpriced, but I still pulled 7 sacreds since I wanted that lego book on the right branch. The rest I'll complete by doing the special Dragon tournament, which coincides with 2X on Speed using only free energy. Is the event worth 7 sacreds? No, of course not, but by doing so, I positioned myself close to mercy on sacreds, already am close on voids, and now it's just a matter of waiting for a good 10X or something similar. Until that time comes, l'll accrue at least as many shards as I just spent. You can't just miss an opportunity to get a lego book by being overly stingy.

Nov 17, 2022, 02:2611/17/22
12/19/19
Tyr Anasazi

For me this event was an easy decision. Yes, as always, everyhing is overpriced, but I still pulled 7 sacreds since I wanted that lego book on the right branch. The rest I'll complete by doing the special Dragon tournament, which coincides with 2X on Speed using only free energy. Is the event worth 7 sacreds? No, of course not, but by doing so, I positioned myself close to mercy on sacreds, already am close on voids, and now it's just a matter of waiting for a good 10X or something similar. Until that time comes, l'll accrue at least as many shards as I just spent. You can't just miss an opportunity to get a lego book by being overly stingy.

i

My alt used your logic to go on tilt opening all blues and 6k+ gems.... no point in hoarding forever! Can't take the gems to the grave...