All Categories

paragon cheese

paragon cheese

Search
Nov 5, 2022, 13:2611/05/22
02/01/20

paragon cheese

Pls iam beging you can you sc.ew up paragon skills so it cant be use in tag team arena.Its piss me off when i have to watch 10min off my team trying to land debufs and him reaplying that unkilable over and over agin. Its too op that rare can solo stuf like that,include som boses,but using him in arena,that dosent show any skills,its sneaky AF.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 5, 2022, 14:2111/05/22
10/08/17

block buffs or steal buffs  champions will  take down Paragon with ease

Nov 5, 2022, 14:4711/05/22
03/03/19

I normally use one of the following:

Suzerain Katoon, his a3 removes unkillable and can't be blocked / resisted.

Prince Kymar, his a2 removes all buffs.

Madame serris, her a3 removes all buffs.

If you haven't collected them or others that remove buffs and there are rares that do it as well, then you can do another method that I can use.

Scyl of the drakes (that every one gets), use stun just before he is due to reapply the buff. He then misses a turn and doesn't reapply unkillable.

Ninja (that most people have got that have been playing a while), use freeze in the same method.

Or any other champion that uses freeze, stun or to a lesser success fear.

Or also any other champ in the game and put them in stun or freeze sets.

I also have Genbo the dishonored that ignores unkillable (but he needs another champ to give him an increase attack buff.

Battles are normally over in seconds.

Nov 5, 2022, 15:1311/05/22
Nov 5, 2022, 15:18(edited)
10/11/20

Paragon is a stumbling block only for the very early game players, but once they learn how to deal with him he's an easy farm. If you're only few weeks into the game, you probably don't have a stun set yet, if you do, that does the trick. If not, best to avoid until you do, or as mentioned above, you pull a champion like Genbo that ignores Unkillable, or someone that can strip it, freeze him, increase his cooldown, etc. 

Having Paragon as is also can work in your favor, he makes it possible to clear NM Campaign much earlier in the game than most players would be able to. Plus all the other content that someone may be struggling with. 

Nov 5, 2022, 16:2811/05/22
06/20/19

Literally dozens of ways to beat him.  I usually rotos, but there are scores of others.

mu question is why, if he frustrates you so much, don't you just pass him over?  Why fight?

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 5, 2022, 16:4311/05/22
02/24/19

The Top 10 Ways to Kill Paragon (adapted from @Angwil)

10. Go  first  and  kill  him.

9. take  a  champ  that  ignores  unkillable, like Genbo.

8. take  a  champ  that  removes  buffs, like Serris, Ogryn Jailer or Shaman.

7. take  a  champ  that  blocks  active  skills, like Bystophus or Aothar.

6. take  a  champ  that  provokes, like Seeker, Bivald, Prundar, Templar or Gnarlhorn.

5. take  a  champ  that  places  fear, like Miscreated Monster, Conellia or Akoth.

4. take  a  champ  that  freezes, like Yakarl, Broadmaw or Graybeard.

3. take  a  champ  that  places  sleep, like Tayrel or Diabolist.

2. take  a  champ  that  places  stun, like Iron Brago, Karato, Husk, Archmage Hellmut, Prundar, or Executioner.

And number one, and the easiest way to kill Paragon, is to put any champ you want in a Stun Set. 

The stun set chance is 18% with every attack, and it cannot be resisted no matter what resistance the enemy Paragon has. Just put ANYONE in it and click auto and Paragon drops dead fairly directly after he gets stunned. 

You can farm stun set gear from Fire Knight, or buy some pieces from the market. ;)

Nov 5, 2022, 17:0911/05/22
06/20/19
harleQuinn

6. take  a  champ  that  provokes, like Seeker, Bivald, Prundar, Templar or Gnarlhorn.

5. take  a  champ  that  places  fear, like Miscreated Monster, Conellia or Akoth.

2. take  a  champ  that  places  stun, like Iron Brago, Karato, Husk, Archmage Hellmut, Prundar, or Executioner.

And number one, and the easiest way to kill Paragon, is to put any champ you want in a Stun Set. 

The stun set chance is 18% with every attack, and it cannot be resisted no matter what resistance the enemy Paragon has. Just put ANYONE in it and click auto and Paragon drops dead fairly directly after he gets stunned. 

You can farm stun set gear from Fire Knight, or buy some pieces from the market. ;)

What? You mention 25 champs in stun sets.  Literally no one has all those champs.  Are you telling me I need all of those champs and in stun sets to beat this guy?  NERF!!!! lol

Nov 5, 2022, 17:1011/05/22
06/20/19

Lol sorry I couldn't help myself.

Nov 6, 2022, 01:0711/06/22
Nov 6, 2022, 01:10(edited)
04/06/22

I despise Paragon, but she's easier to handle than it seems. Any time I see this one I put Heiress and Geomancer in my team, both can deal with Paragon fast. 

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 6, 2022, 01:3611/06/22
02/24/19
Angwil

What? You mention 25 champs in stun sets.  Literally no one has all those champs.  Are you telling me I need all of those champs and in stun sets to beat this guy?  NERF!!!! lol

Just to be safe you better get a stun set for every champ on your roster. Can never be too careful.

Nov 6, 2022, 02:4411/06/22
10/15/20
harleQuinn

As a fan of speed teams, I usually choose option no. 10 and got nearly beaten by a single lvl 40 Paragon - in a swift parry set. Nice trap!

Luckily Vlad is my standard arena nuker, his A3 could take care of this nasty Paragon.

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 6, 2022, 03:0411/06/22
02/24/19
Skadi

As a fan of speed teams, I usually choose option no. 10 and got nearly beaten by a single lvl 40 Paragon - in a swift parry set. Nice trap!

Luckily Vlad is my standard arena nuker, his A3 could take care of this nasty Paragon.

Super High Res swifty paragon is a thing now. Gotta keep your eye out for him. lol