All Categories

CB / Dungeon misery

CB / Dungeon misery

Search
Oct 29, 2022, 13:1310/29/22
01/22/22

CB / Dungeon misery

I'm looking for CB team help and maybe spider/dungeon help too. My account is level 70, just got Visix for 270 days but can't compete with players 20 levels lower. 

I can 2-key CB Hard (~25 turns) and sometimes 4-key Brutal.  All my clan mates are doing UNM. I've read up all over, Hellhades Ayumilove and Deadwood Jedi. Despite having decrease attack and block debuff up practically permanently, the CB destroys my team through shear damage quickly compared to others. I can only muster 7+ and 5+ mil on hard and brutal respectively. 

I can't 4:3 tune as I simply don't have the gear to get to 205 speed (for brutal), I'm about 20 points short on my fastest char- Tatura. I highlighted Tatura as he's my best, most booked, legendary. As you can see most of my gear is level 4 and I'm transitioning to 5 as I get it. But still, 90% of what I get is level 4 or below. All my champs are 2-4 masteries short of max.

My current CB team is Venomage, Tatura, Sepulchar, Kael and Frozen Banshee. Between the first three, I can keep Dec Att and Blk Debuffs up pretty much all the time. It doesn't seem to matter much whether I run auto or manual, the results are similar.

My dungeon proficiency is:

Spider 12, Ice 12, Dragon 17, Fire 12 - I can auto Spider and Dragon but manual the other two.

It seems to me that my inability to progress through the dungeons prohibits me from getting the gear I need to progress. A catch - 22. Which in turn leads me here, asking for help.

Marked, Valerie, Master Butcher and Marquess were 4 lvl 50 champs that didin't make the image.

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 29, 2022, 15:4510/29/22
06/25/20

Spider:

• UDK (built tanky - 300 RES, 60k HP, 3K DEF. ignore all other stats. stats can be lower on the lower dungeon stages, but you'll need those for 20)
  • Visix (TM control)
  • Coldheart (TM control, boss killer)
  • Apoth (speed up, healing)
  • Tatura (protection for UDK)

Dragon / IG:

• UDK (if necessary, for wave control/absorbing damage). If UDK isn't necessary, swap out for affinity-friendly AoE nuker.
  • Deliana (wave control, healing)
  • FB (boss killer)
  • Scyl (CC)
  • Visix (CC)

FK:

• UDK (if necessary, for wave control/absorbing damage). If UDK isn't necessary, swap out for affinity-friendly AoE nuker.
  • CH (boss killer, TM control)
  • Visix (TM control, CC)
  • Apoth (boss shield hitter, speed up, healing)
  • Affinity-friendly AoE nuker

Will look at CB in a bit.