All Categories

I am shocked about this

I am shocked about this

Search
Oct 27, 2022, 20:5310/27/22
09/03/22

I am shocked about this

Bruh...

Skullsworn doesn't have an ability that's benefits from ascension. Like... Bruh... Bruuuuuh... Like it's a common champion. I didn't understand this at first btw. I thought there's a visual bug that doesn't show that exclamation mark on one ability.

Worse, it's A1 Barely -Barely- (remind you, barely) tickles. Literally worse damage multipliers than a common. LMAO

I don't know but I feel obliged to tell you this. It's kinda funny and sad at the same time that the champ being this garbage and lizards don't have any decent rares.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 27, 2022, 21:0010/27/22
09/03/22

Oh I forgot to tell you one thing. Skullsworn's A2 got 7 turn cooldown.

I understand plarium design this champion to be a garbage one, like any other non-legendary champ they made, but isn't this too much?

dthorne04Moderator
Oct 27, 2022, 21:0610/27/22
Oct 27, 2022, 21:06(edited)
12/30/20

A bit to unpack here, let's go in order:

He's a farmable rare that is meant to be used in the Rhazin fusion. 

Lizards do have multiple good rares, including Metalshaper and Haruspex, though the latter is more of a FW champion if you don't have another reviver, like Broadmaw who is fusable. Metalshaper sees plenty of use early on, however. I would say that Lizards overall are one of the weaker factions, though.

As for non-legendary champs, there is an absurd amount that aren't "garbage" and are objectively good to great to S tier. 

Oct 27, 2022, 21:2710/27/22
02/13/21

i

Oct 27, 2022, 23:0910/27/22
Oct 27, 2022, 23:12(edited)
09/03/22
dthorne04

A bit to unpack here, let's go in order:

He's a farmable rare that is meant to be used in the Rhazin fusion. 

Lizards do have multiple good rares, including Metalshaper and Haruspex, though the latter is more of a FW champion if you don't have another reviver, like Broadmaw who is fusable. Metalshaper sees plenty of use early on, however. I would say that Lizards overall are one of the weaker factions, though.

As for non-legendary champs, there is an absurd amount that aren't "garbage" and are objectively good to great to S tier. 

How many garbage champ there are and not is completely subjective, but let's we all agree on this, skullsworn is absolutely worst champion of all. Not just of rares, but worst of all of them. And he's a rare one not a common. Him being this bad is not normal. Him being farmable or being a fusing material are not enough to explain this unbelievably bad champ.

I don't care about rhazin, can't fuse him in a half-year even if I decide to do. It's too much grind. And even if I do fuse him, it would not be to use him in first 7 stages of faction wars, that's for sure. On the other hand, there's skullsworn to use as a dmg dealer -what else he can do?- in early and maybe mid FW. Right 😂.

This fella gives being "garbage" whole new level of meaning. 

Long story short, I still can't believe it. It's just not right for a rare to be this bad. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined😔

But but but really, It was a shock for me. I did realize it too late.

Oct 27, 2022, 23:1510/27/22
06/20/19

i

Oct 27, 2022, 23:1710/27/22
11/16/20

Just wait for op to pull a harier from a void shard. 

Oct 27, 2022, 23:1710/27/22
06/20/19

Worse than commons?  Where are my Bully memes?

Oct 27, 2022, 23:2310/27/22
06/20/19
evilized6666

Just wait for op to pull a harier from a void shard. 

Wait till op pulls their 15th harier!

Oct 27, 2022, 23:5010/27/22
Oct 28, 2022, 00:03(edited)
09/03/22

harrier must be like Baron compared to this 😂

can't be worse

edit: Harrier's a3 gets better at level 3 ascension, skullsworn doesn't get ability upgrades. that's +1 for harrier

edit 2: omg I found another rare that's doesn't get ability upgrades from ascending, hospitalier, but that's for sure godlike compared to skullsworn. just surprised there's another rare like that lol

Oct 28, 2022, 00:0310/28/22
07/08/19
AllahDiyenKirpi

harrier must be like Baron compared to this 😂

can't be worse

edit: Harrier's a3 gets better at level 3 ascension, skullsworn doesn't get ability upgrades. that's +1 for harrier

edit 2: omg I found another rare that's doesn't get ability upgrades from ascending, hospitalier, but that's for sure godlike compared to skullsworn. just surprised there's another rare like that lol

can be.

is.

skullsworn isn't a great champion by any stretch, but he's nowhere as bad as you make him out to be.

Oct 28, 2022, 00:3810/28/22
06/25/20

Yeah uh ... the list of rare champs worse than Skullsworn is pretty large. At least Skullsworn enables some janky mechanics with Skull-Lord Var-gall.

Oct 28, 2022, 04:5610/28/22
02/11/21

Let me see your build. Did you books him?

1365 Base ATK is great for a rare. 

1.2x 2-hitter with 30% Damage booking value (1.56 x2) and a 30% booked chance to repeat is good.

His A2 cooldown books down to 4 turns, has SPD and Counterattack.

And he fills his turn meter on Critical hits. 

All in all, he is not nearly as bad as you make him out to be. He's not top tier, but he doesn't warrant a "Bruuuuuuh". 

Oct 28, 2022, 07:4810/28/22
06/05/19
Angwil

Wait till op pulls their 15th harier!

i

Oct 28, 2022, 10:3210/28/22
09/03/22
Balltazer

Let me see your build. Did you books him?

1365 Base ATK is great for a rare. 

1.2x 2-hitter with 30% Damage booking value (1.56 x2) and a 30% booked chance to repeat is good.

His A2 cooldown books down to 4 turns, has SPD and Counterattack.

And he fills his turn meter on Critical hits. 

All in all, he is not nearly as bad as you make him out to be. He's not top tier, but he doesn't warrant a "Bruuuuuuh". 

[Can't imagine someone using him with vargall just to use his passive other than FW.  sure ok, constant meat shield.]

I didn't booked him, but about to. I really wanted to use him in fw to progress but the thing is >>> 

A1 barely tickles, remind you this ability is single target and yet 1.56x dmg is the best you can get so 1365 base attack doesn't mean anything. 7 turn cooldown a2 is a joke, no way it's a good ability. Only revive abilities got this huge cd on.  Skullsworn is slower than my late grandma. 87 base speed. Passive is only good thing but since other abilities doesn't do much... it's a worthless ability on skullsworn. Long story short, no charm in his stats and abilities.

I mean come on guys, everyone coming here saying it's not that bad and all but how come he's not the worst. He got no charm in his kit or base stats. Single target zero damage ability, useless a2 that has 7 turn cooldown, nonexistent base armor and maybe the slowest champ in the game even though it's a rare. 

all I'm saying is, it's not fair to be this bad for a rare and it's ridiculous.

Oct 28, 2022, 14:2910/28/22
02/11/21
AllahDiyenKirpi

[Can't imagine someone using him with vargall just to use his passive other than FW.  sure ok, constant meat shield.]

I didn't booked him, but about to. I really wanted to use him in fw to progress but the thing is >>> 

A1 barely tickles, remind you this ability is single target and yet 1.56x dmg is the best you can get so 1365 base attack doesn't mean anything. 7 turn cooldown a2 is a joke, no way it's a good ability. Only revive abilities got this huge cd on.  Skullsworn is slower than my late grandma. 87 base speed. Passive is only good thing but since other abilities doesn't do much... it's a worthless ability on skullsworn. Long story short, no charm in his stats and abilities.

I mean come on guys, everyone coming here saying it's not that bad and all but how come he's not the worst. He got no charm in his kit or base stats. Single target zero damage ability, useless a2 that has 7 turn cooldown, nonexistent base armor and maybe the slowest champ in the game even though it's a rare. 

all I'm saying is, it's not fair to be this bad for a rare and it's ridiculous.

Do you want help making him work or are you just gonna keep complaining about him being the worst rare in the game? Post your build or at least give us the stats on your build, don't just recite his unbooked skills, we know what they are.

His chance for extra hit is one of the best in the game.  His passive is great. His A2 has great synergy with his passive. His base ATK is great (yes, it matters on an ATK champion). You come in here complaining about his unbooked 7 turn cooldown....on a champion with 3 cooldown reductions on his books!! Complain about his A1 not doing damage while saying Base ATK doesn't mean anything. 

If you plan on spending money, don't build him....you'll probably get better champs. If you think you'll get Lydia with Skullsworn, forget about it. But if you need a decent farmable champ to help you in early stages of FW, he will do just fine. And he's far from the worst rares in the game. 

Oct 28, 2022, 19:1810/28/22
09/03/22

😫all I'm saying is, this dude is insanely bad because of this and that and yatta yatta....

I didn't ask for builds or help or anything. 

and only thing I complain is people does think this champ is mediocre even though he is below garbage tier.

I hope I made myself clear this time. all I'm saying is skullsworn by far the worst champ in the game. no hope for him. 😫

I'm sure no one here made him 6* so... no need to push yourselves to make him look good.

Oct 28, 2022, 21:3510/28/22
02/11/21
AllahDiyenKirpi

😫all I'm saying is, this dude is insanely bad because of this and that and yatta yatta....

I didn't ask for builds or help or anything. 

and only thing I complain is people does think this champ is mediocre even though he is below garbage tier.

I hope I made myself clear this time. all I'm saying is skullsworn by far the worst champ in the game. no hope for him. 😫

I'm sure no one here made him 6* so... no need to push yourselves to make him look good.

And all we're saying is don't complain about a champion if you don't know how to build them. For someone who doesn't even want to learn how to build him, you're being overly dramatic about how bad he is. You're not the first person to come in 2 weeks into the game bashing champions instead of learning how to make them work. 

Brace yourself, cause you will get champs a lot worse than him. 

Oct 28, 2022, 23:2810/28/22
12/19/19

And he is fw21 mvp if u have skull lord... so leave at 30 or 40 and move on..  that alone might make him top 10 rare for late game...

Oct 29, 2022, 01:2310/29/22
02/11/21

Barely tickles.....

i