All Categories

Help please: What Champions should i use for…

Search
Oct 25, 2022, 18:2710/25/22
10/19/22

Hey Guys,

do you have any suggestions for a good dragon/fire knight/spider/golem team?

Im struggling on Dragon 13 and +.

This is my roster:

i

Thank you!

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Oct 25, 2022, 19:0010/25/22
12/30/20

Hey there. I would focus on Dragon and Campaign for time being, though I know there are missions to do otherwise. Reasoning being it will just be a bigger help overall, farming what will be by far your easiest dungeon (I see Dragon 16 in your near future) and making more 60s is always good at this point, if we have the champs to take up. 

I would take up Siegehulk, Toragi, Melga, and if we get nothing else then we can reevaluate. I think I like Apothecary here as a 5th. 

Oct 25, 2022, 19:0610/25/22
02/11/21

Seer will be a beast in the late game Dragon, I supposed you can start building her out. 

If you only have one 6* champ, I would focus on building the rest of your team. 

Apothecary is good for speed and healing. Seer is top wave clearer in end game (needs good gear). Toragi is good for control and protection as well as poisoning the Dragon. Bellower is good in waves, as well, especially in stun set. I'll focus on building them for now and try out Dragon as you go. 

Oct 25, 2022, 19:1210/25/22
02/11/21

You can use Apothecary in pretty much all dungeons, so he's always a solid choice. I think he's the most helpful to you at the moment. After him, maybe Toragi (control) and Bellower (debuffer).

Let us know if you need help building the champs. 

As far as FK and Spider go, Spider will be hard to do at first. Once you can do tag arena, start buying Drexthar fragments. FK will need multihitters - champs with at least 2-3 hits on their A1 to take the shield down. 

Oct 25, 2022, 19:2210/25/22
Oct 25, 2022, 19:26(edited)
10/19/22

Firstly, thank you very much!

I feel like im struggling most at the damage. 

While my Athel does 300k, Seer and Toragi are doing 90k, Siegehulk 45k, bellower even less.

They have 100% crit and speed/crit dmg gear. Also a bit accu on siegehulk.

Isn't Siegehulk just better than Vellower as debuffer? His -Def is around 50% more.

And isnt melga AND apo too much healing? Inalso don't habe a cleanse for debuffs :O

Oct 25, 2022, 19:4110/25/22
02/11/21

Spirithost cleanses debuffs, but I wouldn't 60 her. Just have her at 50 for now. 

Seer's nuke damage scales off Enemy Max HP, she will become much more viable later in the game where enemies have tons of HP. Early stages, he ability is kind of wasted. Can you post the CDMG you have on her?

Siegehulk is good for nuking and debuffing, some people swear by him. But Bellower has more debuffs (SPD, ATK, DEF, Block Active Skills is a huge one), all on AOE which also qualifies him for Stun set. He is also Void affinity, which means no 'weak hits' (weak hits can't place debuffs) and he takes rare books. So for early game, I'd recommend Bellower. 

Consider what stat the damage scales off (ATK, DEF, HP, Enemy Max HP), multipliers, crit damage, and ignore defense when assessing damage. I'd guess your Athel may have a much higher ATK to do so much more damage if the crit damage is comparable. 

Oct 25, 2022, 19:4710/25/22
02/11/21

Also, I don't know how true it is, but there are some guys talking about a new promo code to get Ultimate Deathknight on your earlier post. 

@dthorne04, can you confirm what they are saying? Is that promo code legit?

Oct 25, 2022, 19:4910/25/22
09/14/20

Melga can revive...and she will carry you later on through faction wars..;-)

But i would concur with some former commentors....try to bring up the good champs to 60...

Toragi, Apo, Seer are very good choices for champs to bring to 60.

By the time you finished that, you might have additonal options

Oct 25, 2022, 19:5110/25/22
Oct 25, 2022, 19:51(edited)
10/19/22

That would be great :)

And im sorry what i said about Khatun, i was just very bitter lol.

Actually im looking forward to her now. She has an aoe and a speed aura and buff. Exactly what im missing outside of apo.

dthorne04Moderator
Oct 25, 2022, 19:5110/25/22
12/30/20
Balltazer

Also, I don't know how true it is, but there are some guys talking about a new promo code to get Ultimate Deathknight on your earlier post. 

@dthorne04, can you confirm what they are saying? Is that promo code legit?

There is no code to get UDK, no.

Personally I'd hold off on Seer for something like a good defense down champ (Siegehulk) for now, since Seer won't be too viable for us for a bit, I think. 

Oct 25, 2022, 20:1110/25/22
02/11/21
Zed

That would be great :)

And im sorry what i said about Khatun, i was just very bitter lol.

Actually im looking forward to her now. She has an aoe and a speed aura and buff. Exactly what im missing outside of apo.

Water under the bridge, man. We all get mad at Plarium from time to time. All that matters is that this is a supportive place where people are here to help. It's a long game...sometimes painfully long, so a little patience goes a long way. And even though people think the game is not f2p friendly, it is a lot more punising on the spenders. 

My clanmates helped me beat Doom Tower on hard this go around. Last rotation, the highest I got was level 30. Same champs, the only difference is guidance. With the right advice, you can do a lot more than you think your champs are capable of. Just trust in the more experienced guys here. Kram, Quinn, Trips, Dthorne...all can help you progress your account. 

Let's enjoy this ride together, and welcome to the community. 

Oct 25, 2022, 20:1210/25/22
02/11/21
dthorne04

There is no code to get UDK, no.

Personally I'd hold off on Seer for something like a good defense down champ (Siegehulk) for now, since Seer won't be too viable for us for a bit, I think. 

True. She is a beast, but I didn't have her until later, so not sure how she is in early game. 

Oct 25, 2022, 21:0610/25/22
10/19/22

I tried a Spiders Den to check her damage:

i

She has 97% crit, and 100% crit damage. No ascended, mastery or books. 

Oct 25, 2022, 23:3510/25/22
02/11/21
Zed

I tried a Spiders Den to check her damage:

i

She has 97% crit, and 100% crit damage. No ascended, mastery or books. 

Quick tip: you can get extra 5% crit rate and about 10% crit dmg in early masteries. Take Athel and Seer to Minotaur, see how high you can beat with just those two. Within a couple of runs, you should have scrolls for the two masteries in offense tree that give you crit rate and crit damage. You can get the rest later, but that's usually the first thing I do. 

Seer's big thing is removing buffs. If you put about 3 buffs on each of your champs, when she strips them, she melts the enemies. But again, she works better later in the game, where enemies have a lot of HP.

How far can Athel solo campaign? Can she handle Brutal yet? 

Oct 26, 2022, 07:1010/26/22
10/19/22
Balltazer

Quick tip: you can get extra 5% crit rate and about 10% crit dmg in early masteries. Take Athel and Seer to Minotaur, see how high you can beat with just those two. Within a couple of runs, you should have scrolls for the two masteries in offense tree that give you crit rate and crit damage. You can get the rest later, but that's usually the first thing I do. 

Seer's big thing is removing buffs. If you put about 3 buffs on each of your champs, when she strips them, she melts the enemies. But again, she works better later in the game, where enemies have a lot of HP.

How far can Athel solo campaign? Can she handle Brutal yet? 

Athel carried me to Nightmare, Brutal was no problem.

Yes i see her usage more and more while playing. She has the early masteries :)

In combination with Toragi and Melga with many buffs and shields she does serious spot damage.

Oct 26, 2022, 08:4810/26/22
09/21/20

Just a quick additional note as I think you're pretty new to the game and may not be aware  - you've got 100% crit damage on Seer which seems rather exact - just wanted to make sure you know it can as high as you want over 100% (to 200% etc) Minor point in a way but not necessarily obvious to new players in my opinion.

Oct 26, 2022, 10:5410/26/22
10/19/22
Drambuie

Just a quick additional note as I think you're pretty new to the game and may not be aware  - you've got 100% crit damage on Seer which seems rather exact - just wanted to make sure you know it can as high as you want over 100% (to 200% etc) Minor point in a way but not necessarily obvious to new players in my opinion.

Thanks but it's what my max gear offers now. Of course i will stack it more if i can :)

i

Oct 26, 2022, 13:2410/26/22
02/11/21
Zed

Athel carried me to Nightmare, Brutal was no problem.

Yes i see her usage more and more while playing. She has the early masteries :)

In combination with Toragi and Melga with many buffs and shields she does serious spot damage.

Cool. Now it's just farming Brutal 12-3 with Athel and 3 chickens (food champions). Once you have enough to make 5 5* chickens, Apothecary, Toragi, Melga etc. With epics and legendaries, you'll want to be mindful of books, they are the hardest resource to come by. 

Oct 26, 2022, 13:3310/26/22
02/11/21
Zed

Thanks but it's what my max gear offers now. Of course i will stack it more if i can :)

i

The good thing is, once you get to later stages of Dragon, you already have number 1 wave clearer in the entire game....and waves get stupid hard in Dragon. Easier to kill the Dragon itself in later stages than deal with waves. And Seer can one-shot them with proper gear and good support.