All Categories

Gold raid cards

Gold raid cards

Search
Oct 23, 2022, 05:0710/23/22
10/20/22

Gold raid cards

Hi! Guys, Im new to the game. I was thinking of purchasing the Gold Raid card. Is it worth it? Do I have to purchase skill books in the shop? Or I can just get it on missions, campaign or dungeons? Any tips for newbie would be appreciated. Thanks!

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Oct 23, 2022, 05:3310/23/22
02/24/19

I personally would wait and work on my missions for a bit before purchasing skill books. There are A LOT of skill books in the initial missions and logins, and your roster will look totally different in 30 days, so there might be a number of champs you'll wish you hadn't booked at that point, as you'll be using better champs. 

If you want to get something, get the daily gem pack. And maybe the Forge Pass if you really want to get something else, that could put you ahead on some initial gear farming, although unfortunately there isn't much time left.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 23, 2022, 05:5010/23/22
Oct 23, 2022, 06:14(edited)
02/24/19

And since you asked, some early game tips that can help you:

Your Starter Champion to 60 is your absolute first priority
Using 1, 2 and 3 star champions farmable from campaign, 6 star your starter champion: they are your campaign farmer, and when they are60,they will be able to finish all of campaign, up to Brutal difficulty, for you. They will be farming “food” for you to level up and rank up your other champions. Best spot to farm food is Brutal  12-3. 

It is worth it buying the masteries for your starter, too: it will make it easier for farming scrolls for your other champions too. When they are 50, you can buy the masteries, for 800 gems.  

Do not sell the free login Lifesteal set
Your starter champion needs it for the first few months: you can level up to 16 the glove, chest and boots. The remaining pieces you can leave them at 12. . An additional note, keep almost all 4 star and below pieces at no higher than level 12. 
You NEED AoE Decrease Defense
If you don’t have yet a champion with the AOE 60% Decrease Defense debuff, Warmaiden is  your best friend. Having a champion that does AOE 60% Decrease Defense champion is huge, and Warmaiden is a farmable rare from campaign stage 8, the Deadlands, that does that, and on a 3 turn cooldown, and she can be booked for free, just using her duplicates as books until her A3 is fully booked.  She can be kept at level 50 and used across the game until you find one of the many excellent Epic AoE Dec Def champs that do more, and survive much better.
Get a “Core Team” going
The Core Team is the engine that will power up your progress. Build a core team for general use, but primarily for clan boss use, looking for champions that:
1) 50% Decrease Attack
2) 60% Decrease Defense
3) 5% Poisons, HP Burn, or both
4) Various buffs that are helpful in clan boss and general progression: heals, increase defense, speed buff, counterattack, ally protection, etc. The Core Team will change over time, as you pull better options you may need to change some of the champions. 
The power of 6 Stars
Focus on making a team of level 60 champs! Don’t make the mistake many beginners do of upgrading level 50’s aimlessly and endlessly. Instead, work on the food to make 60s for your core team, champs that will be long term use. 6 starring a champion unlocks the tier 6 masteries, and the banner slot. This, combined with having your champion booked at least for their most important skills, will unlock their true potential.  
Minotaur grinding for mastery scrolls
Fully master your core team: having most of your team at level 60 will make it easier to farm on Mino 15, the best place to farm for scrolls. 
Enter The Dragon
Start Dragon progression. Your goal is to reach Dragon 20, where 6 star gear start dropping. Lifesteal, Speed and Accuracy sets will help you build teams for all areas of the game, and also will help you gear up other teams for other dungeons. Leave other dungeons for later, as they all will require more specialized teams.  
All of the above will help you progress in Clan Boss....

But why is clan boss important?
Your ultimate goal should be to reach highest clan boss difficulty, within a year. Each day it will give you a chance to get, daily, Sacred, Void and Ancient shards, as well as Legendary, Epic, Rare books, ascension pots, and gems. Plus: exclusive gear sets: Immortal, and Cruel. In brief, CB is a chance at having the best rewards in the game, on a daily basis, for free.
Good Luck and Welcome to Raid!
Oct 23, 2022, 11:4610/23/22
10/08/17

I would  however  buy the daily gem pack that gives  over 2000 gems  in 1 month . its  under the tab above  limited special offers  in shop called daily & progression

cost me $13 Canadian . Then with all the gems  you get you can fully upgrade your  gem mine and get 14 gem per day forever

you can spend gems on energy/clan keys/shards/masteries/arena tokens and  more. So best deal in the game as far as I am concerned

Oct 23, 2022, 15:4510/23/22
04/19/20

not worth to spend anything   in this game