All Categories

Community-wide agreeance holiday Legend

Search
Oct 22, 2022, 21:1110/22/22
05/20/21

I want to ask if the Raid community widely agrees that we largely expected some sort of gifting from plarium for the Halloween event.

Sure. We have a Halloween event with the Deck of Fate and such but I feel the widespread disappointment is regarding our hopes for a given legendary such as Ultimate DeathKnight and Deliana.

I think it's absolutely amazing we were given those legendaries for those who obtained then. Same as Ninja. 

But I think the overall aggravation is for those who haven't had those opportunities or for those of us who haven't been around for some of the greater holiday event giveaways.

So I want to ask Plarium as a whole what can be done regarding holidays for those of us who haven't been there for each holiday event and giveaway and being there present on Raid at those holidays with the expectation of something real exciting - having seen those events in previous years and maybe not having been able to be present at those time.

Either way, I love this game and I'm a dedicated fan with limited cash. I will play this game for many years to come and I will delight in every opportunity to up my overall team value regardless of what's given.

Plariums got something great working for them.

<3

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 22, 2022, 21:3410/22/22
07/15/20

First: you have a free pack in the store called holloween treat.

New promocode skeletoncrewforever 

And a treat or trick roulette here:

https://trickortreat.plarium.com/

So far not bad! 

Oct 22, 2022, 22:4510/22/22
11/16/20
AzuraWrath

So far not bad! 

What is the Halloween treat in the store, I havnt seen this can you post a screen?

Oct 23, 2022, 03:2410/23/22
05/03/20

@apage13590 ..... Wait for Christmas.  I think we will get a gift and some great discounts on items.  

I wasnt here for Ninja.  That is the way it works some time.  This game gives me more free stuff than ofther games I have played.  

Oct 23, 2022, 05:1110/23/22
02/13/21
AzuraWrath

So far not bad! 

There's been no halloween treat in store yet as far as I know, and none of the content creators have indicated as much either.  There might be one soon when Halloween actually happens though

With regards to the free legendary for the holiday season, then I don't really think it's needed.  I think Plarium can give away a free legendary such as Deliana, Ninja, Aleksander and UDK whenever they want, and it doesn't have to be tied to a specific holiday.  For those that missed the previous ones, then you will get the next ones as they come out, whenever that takes place.  

I think we already get a lot of free stuff as it is, and I'm sure we'll get something for Christmas as well as the next anniversery, but forcing Plarium to do it on our schedule doesn't really work for me

Oct 24, 2022, 02:1310/24/22
02/11/21

I b**** too much about Plarium to expect anything. They give us enough free stuff, and I wouldn't feel right "expecting" (let's call it what it is, taking their generosity for granted) anything. I rip into them every chance I get, so I would be a hypocrite if I didn't give them their due when they do right by us.....and when it comes to free stuff, they are as good as it gets. So let's not take it for granted and let's not be ingrates because they didn't meet our "expectations" about free legendaries. 

Oct 29, 2022, 13:5610/29/22
07/15/20
RoseRoyal

There's been no halloween treat in store yet as far as I know, and none of the content creators have indicated as much either.  There might be one soon when Halloween actually happens though

With regards to the free legendary for the holiday season, then I don't really think it's needed.  I think Plarium can give away a free legendary such as Deliana, Ninja, Aleksander and UDK whenever they want, and it doesn't have to be tied to a specific holiday.  For those that missed the previous ones, then you will get the next ones as they come out, whenever that takes place.  

I think we already get a lot of free stuff as it is, and I'm sure we'll get something for Christmas as well as the next anniversery, but forcing Plarium to do it on our schedule doesn't really work for me

Last year was one, this year maybe... Well, not yet but I...

Erhm....

Nevermind

https://hellhades.com/get-your-free-halloween-treat/

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 29, 2022, 15:4210/29/22
02/24/19
AzuraWrath

Last year was one, this year maybe... Well, not yet but I...

Erhm....

Nevermind

https://hellhades.com/get-your-free-halloween-treat/

This was last years, just for anyone checking...

But yes... typically this comes out ON Halloween, if there is one at least. :)

Nov 5, 2022, 03:4711/05/22
08/22/22

So I rolled the wheel and it landed on the miscreated monster and I put my I'd in and everything on raid shadow legends and it never got sent to me I have been waitone for a email and still nothing plz help 

Nov 5, 2022, 06:0211/05/22
02/11/21

Somebody tag Oracle or whoever our community manager is. 

dthorne04Moderator
Nov 5, 2022, 06:0611/05/22
12/30/20
Marioslayer45

So I rolled the wheel and it landed on the miscreated monster and I put my I'd in and everything on raid shadow legends and it never got sent to me I have been waitone for a email and still nothing plz help 

Hi there,

If you haven't contacted support about this, please do so. If you have contacted them and are waiting on a reply, please remain patient. 

It's possible there's an issue regarding the Terms and Conditions, but support should be able to help you clear that up.

dthorne04Moderator
Nov 5, 2022, 06:0711/05/22
12/30/20
Balltazer

Somebody tag Oracle or whoever our community manager is. 

Oracle is a busy fella. Definitely does not need to be tagged in for this, thanks.

Nov 5, 2022, 06:2411/05/22
02/11/21
dthorne04

Oracle is a busy fella. Definitely does not need to be tagged in for this, thanks.

Well, mea culpa, then. Not privy to his job description, I only see him in news updates and when someone complains about the game, figured he was the go-to for everything Plarium, especially broken promises and all....

Anyways, @Marioslayer45 , @dthorne04  and @harleQuinn are your go-tos when anything on this forum needs solving (yes, I just discovered tagging).....they are a lot more available, and thus, more helpful, than anyone else on this forum.....and they are very nice people, but don't test it....I mean it. 

I hope you get your Miscreated Monster, he's awesome. 

Nov 5, 2022, 10:2511/05/22
05/03/20
Marioslayer45

Keep us posted on getting your Miscreated Monster.  

Good luck.  

Nov 5, 2022, 14:3111/05/22
10/08/17

I am personally amazed at how many Lego champions that Plarium(RAID) gave away this year for free

Its crazy and I am sorry you were  unable to collect them all (like my wife)

But to your original point....I did not expect anything for Halloween as they have given us too much already for free

Would  be nice for a Christmas gift though :P

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 5, 2022, 15:5711/05/22
02/24/19
Marioslayer45

Okay, so the first place to start, if you haven't been contacted by Plarium yet, you can open a Support ticket right here:

Support Ticket 

If there's an issue with the proper email address or anything, they can help you sort things out.

Also, please reach out and DM me any details you might have, and I'll see what I can do about helping out from my end.