All Categories

Kurzad A1 possible bug

Kurzad A1 possible bug

Search
Oct 21, 2022, 03:0310/21/22
11/16/20

Kurzad A1 possible bug

After watching some twin fights I noticed sometimes kurzad is not placing his decrease speed when he crits and it's not being resisted, he just doesn't do it.

Bushwhack [ATK]
Attacks 1 enemy. Places an extra hit if this attack is critical. The extra hit places a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +5%
Level 5: Damage +5%
Level 6: Damage +10%
Damage Multiplier: 2 ATK

I managed to catch a SS of this happening. Can this be passed along please.

i

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Oct 21, 2022, 03:2010/21/22
02/24/19

There's a 2 turn Dec Speed on the enemy debuff bar there. 

Did you mean to include a different screenshot?

dthorne04Moderator
Oct 21, 2022, 03:2510/21/22
12/30/20
harleQuinn

I think we're seeing the same thing here. 

i

Oct 21, 2022, 04:4010/21/22
11/16/20
harleQuinn

Yes I meant this screen that debuff was already there from the previous turn. In the included screen you can see he double crits with no debuff placed or resist text.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 21, 2022, 04:4410/21/22
02/24/19
evilized6666

Yes I meant this screen that debuff was already there from the previous turn. In the included screen you can see he double crits with no debuff placed or resist text.

He can't place a new Dec Speed buff when there is already the exact same debuff on the bar.

You sure he isn't hitting while there is a 2 turn speed debuff up already, like we see in your screenshot, then the Robots clear all the debuffs with their passive? This would make it seem a lot like he's bugged, although it isn't. I can see in your screenshot Kurzad is already running away from the hits, and there is a still a2 turn Dec Speed debuff in that moment.

Here is the Robot's passive, for clarification: 

Retaliatory Launch [Passive]
Whenever the Iron Twins’ HP drops below 85%, 70%, 55%, and 40%, instantly attacks all enemies, then removes all debuffs from the Iron Twins. 

So I can easily see Kurzad not applying his debuff since it already is applied, then hitting a HP threshold for the passive, then all the debuffs clearing.

Oct 21, 2022, 04:4510/21/22
11/16/20

i

Trying to clarify what I'm saying here...I'm referring to circled part, it would have text with the debuff and icon or green resist text regardless of the debuff already on the boss. You can see neither is present.

I'm out of keys for the night so I can't do anymore screen shots, and deleted the ones that show the other two normal variations. Can repost tomorrow if want/needed as it seems pretty consistent after watching a few fights it happened about 2x per fight.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 21, 2022, 04:4610/21/22
02/24/19
evilized6666

i

Trying to clarify what I'm saying here...I'm referring to circled part, it would have text with the debuff and icon or green resist text regardless of the debuff already on the boss. You can see neither is present.

I'm out of keys for the night so I can't do anymore screen shots, and deleted the ones that show the other two normal variations. Can repost tomorrow if want/needed as it seems pretty consistent after watching a few fights it happened about 2x per fight.

As I said above, he cannot apply a 2 turn Dec Speed debuff when there already is one on the bar. It's just the way the game mechanics work.

Oct 21, 2022, 04:4810/21/22
Oct 21, 2022, 04:53(edited)
11/16/20
harleQuinn

He can't place a new Dec Speed buff when there is already the exact same debuff on the bar.

You sure he isn't hitting while there is a 2 turn speed debuff up already, like we see in your screenshot, then the Robots clear all the debuffs with their passive? This would make it seem a lot like he's bugged, although it isn't. I can see in your screenshot Kurzad is already running away from the hits, and there is a still a2 turn Dec Speed debuff in that moment.

Here is the Robot's passive, for clarification: 

Retaliatory Launch [Passive]
Whenever the Iron Twins’ HP drops below 85%, 70%, 55%, and 40%, instantly attacks all enemies, then removes all debuffs from the Iron Twins. 

So I can easily see Kurzad not applying his debuff since it already is applied, then hitting a HP threshold for the passive, then all the debuffs clearing.

Okay that makes more sense I guess. I thought regardless of the debuff existing it would still be placed/refreshed.

I wasn't concerned with the boss skill, I just noticed that I was not placing or resisting the debuff. 

Edit: Also I blame master hexer mastery for my confusion. All blame can go there thanks.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 21, 2022, 04:5110/21/22
02/24/19
evilized6666

Okay that makes more sense I guess. I thought regardless of the debuff existing it would still be placed/refreshed.

I wasn't concerned with the boss skill, I just noticed that I was not placing or resisting the debuff. 

Edit: Also I blame master hexer mastery for my confusion. All blame can go there thanks.

Okay cool. :)

If there's only one turn left on the Dec Speed, it should refresh without issue, since it will add the extra turn to the debuff. If you catch it not doing that, please ping me.