All Categories

plarium u really really dont care for the f2p players!!!!!!

Search
Oct 18, 2022, 10:2310/18/22
07/05/21

as the title says u really dont care for the little people of this game who can tafford to spend like u want us to and u make it so hard to stay playing this game.

I sometimes wonder if u really r gaming ppl or just money grabbing ppl cos that is how i see it.

i hve no chance in hell of winning this champ training and that is fine i was expecting it. but u really r pushing me away from this game. i too give u money every month in buying the gem pack and raid card and sometimes energy packs if i can afford it, but that is how far i can go. i suppose this will go on deaf ears cos nothing i say will change you so good luck plarium.

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 18, 2022, 13:2110/18/22
10/15/20

You can do the fusion events as ftp, maybe not every fusion but you can do the fusion events

As for winning them, no you wont win them as ftp but does that really make the game 'unplayable for ftp?'

The big, huge issue with the game in my mind is absoloutely everything takes far too long to do, but while i have criticised the game plenty in the past - lack of 'playability' for ftp is not one of its issues. A fair few people on the board are end game and completely ftp.

Oct 18, 2022, 13:2810/18/22
11/16/20

You can do every fusion f2P imo, as long as you are far enough in the game that you're getting double chest from cb on brutal, nm, unm.

I won coldheart, madame serris, and kael tournament skins with ZERO spending. Most of these special tournaments are going to get whales and they probably won't be possible or very easy for f2P but it can be doable. Hell angwil won the krisk tournament f2P.

Imo this game is very very f2P friendly and you can do everything except maybe plat arena reset and upper gold tag team arena. As well as some of the huge global tournaments.

Oct 18, 2022, 14:5010/18/22
10/15/20
evilized6666

You can do every fusion f2P imo, as long as you are far enough in the game that you're getting double chest from cb on brutal, nm, unm.

I won coldheart, madame serris, and kael tournament skins with ZERO spending. Most of these special tournaments are going to get whales and they probably won't be possible or very easy for f2P but it can be doable. Hell angwil won the krisk tournament f2P.

Imo this game is very very f2P friendly and you can do everything except maybe plat arena reset and upper gold tag team arena. As well as some of the huge global tournaments.

Its time that prevents me doing every fusion as much as resources, ill take your word for it that every one can be done 

One thing people need to remember in my opiniion is that someone needs to spend cash or there wont be a game for the ftp people to play.

I know some games get away with selling cosmetics, but to be honest i dont think the incentives given to paying players are that game breaking.

Oct 18, 2022, 16:0610/18/22
09/14/20

How do you get from the current tournament to fusions?

dthorne04Moderator
Oct 18, 2022, 17:4710/18/22
12/30/20
Matrim

How do you get from the current tournament to fusions?

I'll take a crack at this.

I'd say the ability to complete fusions, to do most late game activities - including PvP - is a much better metric in terms of measuring how feasible the game is for F2P and low spend, versus tournaments. I think that especially holds true when we're talking about tournaments with top heavy/valuable rewards, even more so when those are long tournaments like this one.

There are examples like @Angwil where he was able to win the Krisk tourney, but he was already late game and had hoarded resources like a mad man. That's going to be an exception rather than the rule, however. 

Oct 18, 2022, 19:0510/18/22
02/11/21

Let me say this: I'm not a fan of Plarium's begging and predatory marketing tactics, but they give you more "for free" than any other business I can think of. You do realize they are a business, right?! Like they have costs, they have to pay developers (and developers ain't cheap), they have to manage servers, they have to create new content. And you're mad because they're not giving you enough for free? 

You get Legendary Champions (good ones, too) for free, you get several refills a day for free, you get glyphs, gear, XP boosts, shards, souls.....whatever there is to have in this game, FOR FREE. I feel like I'm fogetting something.......oh yeah, THE GAME.....you have the game for free!!! 

There is nothing in this game that isn't available to you for free, except Platinum Arena....the only thing you get with money is you save time and you increase your miserable odds a little. Everything else is practically free. 

Oct 18, 2022, 19:1110/18/22
06/20/19

A year ago I was lucky to complete every second or third fusion.  I haven't missed one in a year other than Lothaneril. And that because he seemed sub par, I have almost every other HE, and I was just tired.  The difference was not resources, other than time.  About a year ago I all of a sudden had the time.   Before that I horded resources, and seldom really went for the fusions.  I need double cb chests and the restraint to horde resources until they count, and time.

on Krisk, I was prepared and lucky.  i couldn't have done it without having every waking minute to devote.  But when it was over I still had over 12,000 gems and butt loads of brews/pots etc, so I don't think money would have made up for lack of time.  The other part was Tourny group placement.  I don't usually push for placement, and group is at least partially determined by past performance.  Basically you can think of it as sandbagging.  I dont usually care about placing, so when I do push Im usually in a favorable group.  My group was competitive, but not insane.

I guess the point being it may not be easy, it takes resource management for fusions, add luck in tourneys, but can be done.  In all honesty, being broke and having nothing else pressing to do is a bigger advantage than having deep pockets and other commitments.

Oct 19, 2022, 03:0710/19/22
06/05/19
Balltazer

Let me say this: I'm not a fan of Plarium's begging and predatory marketing tactics, but they give you more "for free" than any other business I can think of. You do realize they are a business, right?! Like they have costs, they have to pay developers (and developers ain't cheap), they have to manage servers, they have to create new content. And you're mad because they're not giving you enough for free? 

You get Legendary Champions (good ones, too) for free, you get several refills a day for free, you get glyphs, gear, XP boosts, shards, souls.....whatever there is to have in this game, FOR FREE. I feel like I'm fogetting something.......oh yeah, THE GAME.....you have the game for free!!! 

There is nothing in this game that isn't available to you for free, except Platinum Arena....the only thing you get with money is you save time and you increase your miserable odds a little. Everything else is practically free. 

boom

i