All Categories

twin tower end for me

twin tower end for me

Search
Oct 10, 2022, 12:3610/10/22
06/14/20

twin tower end for me

Since the twin tower content was released, I personally gave this novelty a chance.
but forced to find that this is not feasible and very energy-consuming.
to arrive at a ridiculous win rate and rewards that are not because they are too derisory compared to the investment for this content.
I stop this masquerade until they get their fingers out of ... and they see their copy 

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 10, 2022, 16:2010/10/22
06/25/20

While I may or may not agree with you - the bigger question is, "what else is there to do"? And the answer, for us end-game players, is "nothing".

So, given the choice between farming more food and farming for the low chance of improving one of my existing champs, the answer seems pretty obvious.

Oct 11, 2022, 14:3010/11/22
05/24/19
kramaswamy.kr

While I may or may not agree with you - the bigger question is, "what else is there to do"? And the answer, for us end-game players, is "nothing".

So, given the choice between farming more food and farming for the low chance of improving one of my existing champs, the answer seems pretty obvious.

That pretty much sums it up indeed. I can't speak for plarium , but I believe this is not the definitive version of this content, and hopefully it will be tweaked in the future. 

Oct 11, 2022, 15:3410/11/22
02/28/22
Rufus Shinra

That pretty much sums it up indeed. I can't speak for plarium , but I believe this is not the definitive version of this content, and hopefully it will be tweaked in the future. 

Yeah but why?  The whole (imo) idea is twisted, it allows champs, some who are already seriously over powered with empowerment to become unbeatable - so why?  if you're end game you've 'won' why do you want your champs getting stronger?  Some lucky ftp/small spenders - early/mid gamers will get a soul that gives one of their guys abilities a mid/early gamer shouldn't have.  I think Raid has kept it's appeal because whilst the whales can shortcut the process most of it's playerbase follows the same path, this allows for the placing of power at stages of the game where it shouldn't be

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 12, 2022, 04:1510/12/22
02/24/19

I'm endgame, but I want my champs stronger to spend less time in Hydra. I need them to be stronger to more effectively compete in G3 and G4 area. I need them to be stronger to compete in Plat.

I also don't mind reducing the time my solo farmers spend in the dungeons, nor speeding up my weaker FW21 times.