All Categories

What champ should I max next ? Help needed

Search
Oct 7, 2022, 21:0510/07/22
05/21/22

Hey guys, 

I made a post a few months ago and loved the help received so I am doing it again.

Basically I can farm all dungeons 20 and advance normal doom tower pretty easily. I don't know if I should focus on Hydra, faction crypt, arena or Doomtower. Maybe I should just try to improve on my timings for dungeon clearing lvl 20 (all my teams use duchess so it takes me a while '10minutes)).

I have all the chicken and brews you can have, a lot of epic books so I am looking for my next 60 but I don't know which way to go and which champ would go well in my teams. 

i

I also have mighty Ukko waiting for a champ chase event to be summoned and I am closing in on Scyl of the drake. I have the quests asking you to ascend a champ from each affinity to lvl 6 so multiple suggestion is cool. I also have a ton of rares if there is one that could be nice don't hesitate to tell me.

Basically in arena I have Duchess dreng delianna and magnarr

Dragon 20 : duchess, dreng, coldheart, frozenB, Apothecary

FireKnight : duchess, dreng, coldheart, Magnar, Apothecary 

Spider : duchess, dreng, coldheart, Deliana, Apothecary 

Clan Boss : duchess, dreng, Magnarr, frozenB, Apothecary 

I don't know if I should my Ultimate deathknight in Toxic gear and solo Dragon that way or use him with delianna to push content .

Finally I was wondering if I should use souls Dreng to get brimstone or soul reap as I don't have anybody in brimstone and he has a lot of speed in his gear.

I am open to all ideas and suggestion : Love you guys

Views
Comments