All Categories

Where should I spend my money?

Search
Oct 5, 2022, 01:2510/05/22
08/28/22

Im not a whale or anything but I can easily see myself spending $100 or more on this game a month. If I am doing that where do you think I should spend it? I really like 5 star chickens. Maybe chickens and energy for a newer account? About 40 days in here. 

Mostly I'm just curious what people think is the most efficient to purchase, if I am only purchasing deals. 

Views
Comments
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Oct 5, 2022, 02:0110/05/22
Oct 5, 2022, 02:13(edited)
02/24/19

Hey there!

I would start with the Daily Gem pack, that's 10 bucks for 2000 gems montly. Best value in the game.

I also am partial to the Forge Passes, which end up dropping a ton of glyphs in addition to craftable 5-6 star gear.

After that, I would look for Warrior's Circle packs, which pop up 30 days after your last purchase, and then rotate through several different options. I am fond of the ones that contain energy and refill bottles. After that, the ones with books....although I see books as things you get from CB and missions.

5 star chickens are an okay purchase at first glance, but buying energy lets you farm silver at the same time you are making 5 star chickens in 12-3 campaign. And it lets you farm gear and masteries. Gear and masteries and food for 60s are the three big things to advance your account long term, and progress into NM clan boss where you will get books and shards.

After that, there's occasionally a pack called Big Sack of Gems that is a pretty good deal.

Oct 5, 2022, 02:0410/05/22
06/25/20

A few things

1. I'm not a spender. Never spent anything on this game. So take the next stuff with a mountain of salt.
  2. Warrior Circle packs are by far the biggest value - but they only show up if you *don't* spend money.
  3. Lego tomes are *by far* the biggest value item in the game.
  4. *everything* other than lego tomes, shards, energy, gems, and, to an *extremely* lesser extent, chickens and silver, are a waste - especially for a newer player like you.

I highly recommend you focus your money on lego tomes and shards. Use a tool such as https://ayumilove.net/raid-shadow-legends-list-of-offer-packs-guide/ to evaluate their value, but be extremely cautious, as there are regularly offers with a large amount of "fluff" that artificially increases their value.

Oct 5, 2022, 02:2710/05/22
08/28/22

Thanks Kramaswamy! Cool resource!

dthorne04Moderator
Oct 5, 2022, 03:2610/05/22
12/30/20
harleQuinn

Hey there!

I would start with the Daily Gem pack, that's 10 bucks for 2000 gems montly. Best value in the game.

I also am partial to the Forge Passes, which end up dropping a ton of glyphs in addition to craftable 5-6 star gear.

After that, I would look for Warrior's Circle packs, which pop up 30 days after your last purchase, and then rotate through several different options. I am fond of the ones that contain energy and refill bottles. After that, the ones with books....although I see books as things you get from CB and missions.

5 star chickens are an okay purchase at first glance, but buying energy lets you farm silver at the same time you are making 5 star chickens in 12-3 campaign. And it lets you farm gear and masteries. Gear and masteries and food for 60s are the three big things to advance your account long term, and progress into NM clan boss where you will get books and shards.

After that, there's occasionally a pack called Big Sack of Gems that is a pretty good deal.

It's this. I'm a light spender and have been since I started playing Raid in January 2021. The first two in this list are what I buy every time, and I used to grab Warrior's Circle before I went with more consistent spending. 

For me it's gems by far. Just allows for progression with the most flexibility and is the best value. Then for me it's Forge Pass as well. This is just going to be great for all stages of the game. Grabbing high value artifactss, ore and XP boosts are gonna be nice no matter where you are in the game. 

The Ayumi guide is quite outdated because a lot of those packs - especially the high value Warrior's Circle ones - simply don't exist anymore. There are a few good WC packs now, but they're few and far between relative to the above two options.

Oct 5, 2022, 06:3010/05/22
02/11/22

I would advise you to spend your money on your kids, or, if you dont have any, then buy beer, because beer will make the game more enjoyable, not sure why though... Or you can save that 100 bucks a month and go down to Playa once a year for a nice week of sunshine and beach :P

On a more serious note though, go watch Chosen Plays on you tube. Subscribe to him. He dissects all the offers to the penny with his math every time new offers show up. And he can instantly tell if an offer is average, or "good" based on usual value attached to each item. I think if you go on his site, you can do the exercise yourself with the offer calculator, or, you can just wait for him to post his daily video.

Oct 5, 2022, 11:1510/05/22
Oct 5, 2022, 11:17(edited)
10/15/20

I am ftp so also take my opinion with a pinch of salt. I would (if i was a payer) get gem pack, forge pass (yes forge pass) and warriors circle options. The forge pass is better than it looks at first glance, and the gem pack is the best value the game offers.

As for offers such as shards and gear, they are terrible value and for mega whales who buy lots of them for a tiny chance of an upgraded item.

I dont think that comes to 100 a month

Oct 6, 2022, 09:3510/06/22
10/08/17

Daily gem pack and a well chosen energy pack (not all are a deal)

I have bought 14,000 energy for $25  in the past and I consider that good value. Energy allows you to play hard at tournaments for valuable prizes to better  your account