All Categories

Farming Heiress Questions

Search
Jun 3, 2019, 04:0406/03/19
04/23/19

Hi all,

I'm trying to farm the 3 star rare drop Heiress from 6.3. I've heard that farming on brutal increases the drop chances of 3 star heroes "significantly" but is it by a factor greater than x2 to justify spending x2 the energy as normal? Would normal, hard, or brutal be better if I only care about the rare 3 star champion drop, and nothing else?

Also, for every other campaign location, the misc drops stay in the same order between normal, hard, and brutal. However, on brutal location 6, Avenger is listed first instead of Heiress. Does this mean that Avenger is more likely to drop than Heiress now and its better to farm on normal / hard?

TLDR: What is the best way to farm for Heiress? Thanks, and I appreciate any guidance. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 3, 2019, 06:3606/03/19
04/17/19
I don't even think about it, I farm for spd gear and lvling up food and heiress just drops every now and then on brutal. It's all RNG so get other things done in the process at the same time (farming the right spd artifacts and lvling food). You'll get her eventually. 
Jun 3, 2019, 12:5106/03/19
Jul 23, 2019, 07:33(edited)
05/17/19

Hi, LTFORGE!

Campaign Stages of higher difficulties (Hard and Brutal) have an increased drop rate when it comes to Rare Champions. Though they cost more energy, the chances are much better and you can get the desired Champion a lot faster on average.

It also does not matter which Champion is first in the Rewards list, Champions of one Rarity have the same chance of dropping.

ltforge said:

Hi all,

I'm trying to farm the 3 star rare drop Heiress from 6.3. I've heard that farming on brutal increases the drop chances of 3 star heroes "significantly" but is it by a factor greater than x2 to justify spending x2 the energy as normal? Would normal, hard, or brutal be better if I only care about the rare 3 star champion drop, and nothing else?

Also, for every other campaign location, the misc drops stay in the same order between normal, hard, and brutal. However, on brutal location 6, Avenger is listed first instead of Heiress. Does this mean that Avenger is more likely to drop than Heiress now and its better to farm on normal / hard?

TLDR: What is the best way to farm for Heiress? Thanks, and I appreciate any guidance. 

Jun 4, 2019, 01:1406/04/19
04/23/19

Thank you for the insight! Looks like its back to farming on brutal for me.

Valkyrie said:

Hi, LTFORGE!

Campaign Stages of higher difficulties (Hard and Brutal) have an increased droprate when it comes to Rare Champions. Though they cost more energy, the cances are much better and you can get the desired Champion a lot faster on average.

It also does not matter which Champion is first in the Rewards list, Champions of one Rarity have the same chance of dropping.

ltforge said:

Hi all,

Jul 23, 2019, 02:3807/23/19
10/24/16

I try to farm Heiress on brutal and sped more then 2k energy and nothing. 

I gor 4-5 drops for other champions diring farming but nothing happens with Heiress.

Is this is a bug or some trick need to be implememted to get Heiress?

Thanks for help

Jul 23, 2019, 07:4207/23/19
05/17/19

Hello, Malezan and welcome to the Forum!

There are no bugs over there. On Brutal Stage, we have an increased drop rate for all Rare Champions (compare to lower Campaign Stages), but the drop rate is the same for all Champions of one Rarity. Thus, you have equal chances to get Rare Champion on any Stage of the highest difficulty (Brutal).

malezan said:

I try to farm Heiress on brutal and sped more then 2k energy and nothing. 

I gor 4-5 drops for other champions diring farming but nothing happens with Heiress.

Is this is a bug or some trick need to be implememted to get Heiress?

Thanks for help

Nov 4, 2019, 03:5111/04/19
06/23/19

I am having a similar difficulty farming for Heiress. I have been patient but at this point I have spent at least 3500 energy and not gotten a single Heiress drop. (Stage 6- brutal) I have gotten Avenger 5 or 6 times but not a single Heiress. Every now and then I’ve noticed I get an empty drop also, just silver. 

It just seems like the odds of not getting a single Heiress in so many attempts is kind of crazy, my luck can’t be that bad. Please check just to make sure if there is some sort of issue. Thanks. 
Nov 20, 2019, 17:3511/20/19
Nov 21, 2019, 21:37(edited)
11/03/19

I like that their is a thread just for this one champion. I two have been farming for this one specific champion for over a week straight now, and never get it to drop. I have received the other rare numerous times, but does seem like compared to all other rares in the campaign that I have farmed that this one is not statistically rolling correctly. 

That being said, I have received her a few times on my smurf account which totally contradicts my original comment but it does seem odd that after a week straight I haven't even received one yet. And based on this thread I'm clearly not alone on this one.

UPDATE 11/21

FINALLY got her! omg that was an insane grind for that one. Good luck to the rest of you!

Sep 24, 2021, 05:2809/24/21
10/07/19

I too have been farming for Heiress without any luck. I got her when I first started playing the game and ran her up to 5 stars. She is better then the resultant fused character that I am trying to fuse for the champion mission I am working on. So I don't want use the one I have in the fusion. I want to get a new 3* version for the fuse. I've farmed for her with multi-battle on stages 6-2, 6-3, and 6-7 brutal over and over again and burned through thousands worth of energy. I'd estimate around 5,000 energy trying to get her. (Bought several mini mix packs and even a multi-battle pack) I've received all of the other characters. So many of them that they are now my 2 and 3 star chickens. I just can't get an Heiress. What am I doing wrong?

Sep 24, 2021, 08:5409/24/21
04/14/20
Thor68124

I too have been farming for Heiress without any luck. I got her when I first started playing the game and ran her up to 5 stars. She is better then the resultant fused character that I am trying to fuse for the champion mission I am working on. So I don't want use the one I have in the fusion. I want to get a new 3* version for the fuse. I've farmed for her with multi-battle on stages 6-2, 6-3, and 6-7 brutal over and over again and burned through thousands worth of energy. I'd estimate around 5,000 energy trying to get her. (Bought several mini mix packs and even a multi-battle pack) I've received all of the other characters. So many of them that they are now my 2 and 3 star chickens. I just can't get an Heiress. What am I doing wrong?

It's just RNG and the odds to pull her are, what, one percent or so? So yeah, if you're unlucky it can take several hundred runs until you get her. 

Though not sure I understand why you are going to so much effort for a mediocre rare like Heiress - if it was Warmaiden or even Spirithost, it'd be another story. 

Sep 24, 2021, 09:2009/24/21
06/25/21

Each increasing difficutly ups the droprate by 1%, so brtual has 3% and normal 2%.

But it is recommended to famr Heiress at stage 6 brutal, since you want to famr for 5staar boots with speed mainstat anyways.

Sep 24, 2021, 09:2209/24/21
06/25/21
L9753

It's just RNG and the odds to pull her are, what, one percent or so? So yeah, if you're unlucky it can take several hundred runs until you get her. 

Though not sure I understand why you are going to so much effort for a mediocre rare like Heiress - if it was Warmaiden or even Spirithost, it'd be another story. 

You are aware you need it for fusing Juticar? Which is a trash void but required for arbiter mission. Unless you are sugesting forgoing the Arbiter chain missions?

Sep 24, 2021, 09:3109/24/21
04/14/20
Myrddrin

You are aware you need it for fusing Juticar? Which is a trash void but required for arbiter mission. Unless you are sugesting forgoing the Arbiter chain missions?

Seems like you didn't read the post I was replying to, so then of course you can't understand my reply. He has a Heiress already, he just doesn't want to sacrifice her for the Justiciar fusion. 

Sep 24, 2021, 09:4009/24/21
Sep 24, 2021, 09:40(edited)
02/13/21

Spending 5000 energy and not getting a Hieress sounds quite extreme, and massively unlucky.  That is 625 runs, at which point you should have gotten about 15 on average.  Something tells me this might be hyperbole, but if it's not, then I feel for you friend

Sep 24, 2021, 10:0109/24/21
04/02/19

I've heard some unlucky stories around RNG but this ranks right up there, it's a hugely frustrating part of the game

Sep 24, 2021, 19:5409/24/21
07/25/21
Valkyrie

Hi, LTFORGE!

Campaign Stages of higher difficulties (Hard and Brutal) have an increased drop rate when it comes to Rare Champions. Though they cost more energy, the chances are much better and you can get the desired Champion a lot faster on average.

ltforge said:

Hi all,

Does Heiress drop from Nightmare as well?

Sep 24, 2021, 20:4609/24/21
02/29/20

Yes-  but  it  probably  isn't  worth  it  on  Nightmare  due  to  difficulty  and  energy  requirement.

Sep 25, 2021, 02:3609/25/21
10/07/19

I finally got her and completed the fuse. Thanks for the suggestions. I thought about trying to get her on nightmare, but I can't quite get to nightmare yet in Palace of Aravia. I'm still struggling with 4-7 on nightmare.

Sep 25, 2021, 06:5809/25/21
08/20/21

New player here, i was just wondering why it is i did all the campaign dungs last night on hard and got minimal amount of gear and what i did get was all common? I thought if you went harder you may get better gear!

it appears i was wrong very dissappointed. 

Sep 25, 2021, 10:1409/25/21
04/14/20
Petal

New player here, i was just wondering why it is i did all the campaign dungs last night on hard and got minimal amount of gear and what i did get was all common? I thought if you went harder you may get better gear!

it appears i was wrong very dissappointed. 

Gear from campaign is quite bad in general - for good gear, you need to farm dungeons, campaign is for farming XP/silver. The large majority of campaign nodes, you pass once and then never play again, because brutal 12.3 or 12.6 (or if you can't do brutal yet, the same on hard) is the most cost efficient to farm silver / XP respectively. The only reason to do other campaign nodes is if you need one of the rares that can drop from some campaign chapters, like Warmaiden from chapter 9. 

Sep 25, 2021, 17:2709/25/21
08/20/21

Hi

Thank you for the explanation...

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.