All Categories

Unresolved chat ban

Unresolved chat ban

Search
Oct 3, 2022, 17:5910/03/22
05/03/20

Unresolved chat ban

Its been over a week.  Will my chat ban be removed or will it run for the full year as indicated?

Robert

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 3, 2022, 18:2310/03/22
12/19/19

Probably 2 years

Oct 3, 2022, 20:5410/03/22
05/03/20

@Trips .... I want the over on that bet.  Plarium uses their chat as a marketing tool.  The recently had a new release about Plarium Play.  Chat was mentioned as a reason to download Plarium Play.  Is Plarium management incompetent or stupid?

Oct 3, 2022, 21:0410/03/22
12/19/19
ClosedPoly

@Trips .... I want the over on that bet.  Plarium uses their chat as a marketing tool.  The recently had a new release about Plarium Play.  Chat was mentioned as a reason to download Plarium Play.  Is Plarium management incompetent or stupid?

I would ban you until you fix your CB team... 

I have no knowledge regarding the qualifications of their management team, but I think they generally make wise business decisions from my very limited view.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 3, 2022, 22:0710/03/22
Oct 4, 2022, 06:30(edited)
02/24/19

I'm sorry you're dealing with this, but a few friendly reminders:

Your unban request was submitted, and is awaiting processing. They are processed as recieved. Hopefully it will happen soon.

Insulting people usually isn't a positive way to encourage getting help.

And I don't remember if I emphasized this, but I hope you have stopped liberally using excessive numbers and spam symbols in place of words in your DMs to others, which is what has caused the bot to be upset at you in the first place. I think I remember you saying something about your keyboard issues, but I'm making sure you know what caused/is causing this problem.

Oct 4, 2022, 05:3810/04/22
05/03/20

@harlequinn    If you wish to embarass me with the same repeated suggestions could it be done in private after the chat ban is lifted.  You and dthorne have been effective with multiple reminders.  I didnt want to take this public but nothing was being done.  

And are you telling so many people were chat banned that over a week is the standard waiting time.  

If anyone had told me up front, that Discord was mandatory for this site I never would have started.  

This time chat and forum ban happened at the same time.  Have you seen me using obscure numbers and characters in the forum.?

Oct 4, 2022, 05:4010/04/22
05/03/20
Trips

I would ban you until you fix your CB team... 

I have no knowledge regarding the qualifications of their management team, but I think they generally make wise business decisions from my very limited view.

@Trips .... A nameless person offered to build a CB team for me.  It never happened.  

I will figure it out.  

This is a great game but customer service has been lacking for me.  

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 4, 2022, 05:5810/04/22
Oct 4, 2022, 06:32(edited)
02/24/19
ClosedPoly

@harlequinn    If you wish to embarass me with the same repeated suggestions could it be done in private after the chat ban is lifted.  You and dthorne have been effective with multiple reminders.  I didnt want to take this public but nothing was being done.  

And are you telling so many people were chat banned that over a week is the standard waiting time.  

If anyone had told me up front, that Discord was mandatory for this site I never would have started.  

This time chat and forum ban happened at the same time.  Have you seen me using obscure numbers and characters in the forum.?

Yes. Up to and even well over a week is the standard waiting time for chat bans in game and elsewhere.

Once again, as I say every time, sorry you're dealing with a chat ban. And no, I don't know what symbols or numbers you're using in private chat. I DO know it's what has caused this issue to begin with.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 4, 2022, 06:2010/04/22
Oct 4, 2022, 07:10(edited)
02/24/19
ClosedPoly

@Trips .... A nameless person offered to build a CB team for me.  It never happened.  

I will figure it out.  

This is a great game but customer service has been lacking for me.  

That's a lot of shade buddy. I'm not going to close this thread or anything, but one of my fellow moderators might have something to say about feeling you are owed a CB takeover from me as part of some sort of customer service.

How is your Grizzled Jarl build going? Is he done? Should I have checked in on you? You haven't said a word about it in your CB thread.

I believe the team recommended to you in the thread was right here: https://deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes/fast-hellcat-unkillable/ and that I spent some time in that thread discussing the potential team that would use that framework.

And unless I'm mistaken, I specifically recommended that you build Grizzled Jarl as your block debuffs champ, then to pair with Dracomorph as your 4:3 champ, as well as with Rhazin and Kreela from whom you already have built.

Have you finished booking and 60ing Grizzled Jarl so you can start testing it to see if you can make the above speeds work gearing wise? That will tell us for sure if you need to use Fu'Shan as a lead in Rhazin's place or can use other champs in that slot.

Here's the comp from the link, and I will break down the things I said in your other thread, since your post implies you didn't bother checking out the link after it was discussed in your thread, or perhaps I could have explained more clearly if it wasn't making sense to you:

i

Dracomorph goes into the 4:3 speeds, 243-245. Grizzled Jarl needs to be 191. Kreela and Rhazin, one needs to be 193 and the other 195-196 speed. If you can't build a 243-245 Dracomorph or 241 Helicath, you should repost and ask for a Fu'Shan version so we can slow all the speeds down.

Here's the video from the link in your initial thread where Deadwood Jedi discussed the basic principles of this team: https://youtu.be/aDWE1dIZgN0 

What more can I help you out with on this Poly?

dthorne04Moderator
Oct 4, 2022, 07:0010/04/22
12/30/20
harleQuinn

That's a lot of shade buddy. I'm not going to close this thread or anything, but one of my fellow moderators might have something to say about feeling you are owed a CB takeover from me as part of some sort of customer service.

How is your Grizzled Jarl build going? Is he done? Should I have checked in on you? You haven't said a word about it in your CB thread.

I believe the team recommended to you in the thread was right here: https://deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tunes/fast-hellcat-unkillable/ and that I spent some time in that thread discussing the potential team that would use that framework.

And unless I'm mistaken, I specifically recommended that you build Grizzled Jarl as your block debuffs champ, then to pair with Dracomorph as your 4:3 champ, as well as with Rhazin and Kreela from whom you already have built.

Have you finished booking and 60ing Grizzled Jarl so you can start testing it to see if you can make the above speeds work gearing wise? That will tell us for sure if you need to use Fu'Shan as a lead in Rhazin's place or can use other champs in that slot.

Here's the comp from the link, and I will break down the things I said in your other thread, since your post implies you didn't bother checking out the link after it was discussed in your thread, or perhaps I could have explained more clearly if it wasn't making sense to you:

i

Dracomorph goes into the 4:3 speeds, 243-245. Grizzled Jarl needs to be 191. Kreela and Rhazin, one needs to be 193 and the other 195-196 speed. If you can't build a 243-245 Dracomorph or 241 Helicath, you should repost and ask for a Fu'Shan version so we can slow all the speeds down.

Here's the video from the link in your initial thread where Deadwood Jedi discussed the basic principles of this team: https://youtu.be/aDWE1dIZgN0 

What more can I help you out with on this Poly?

Hello, fellow moderator checking in. 

The entitlement is a bit much, yes. Between myself, Quinn and our kind community manager Oracle, we’ve tried to assist you to the best of our abilities. That includes answering questions in PMs that you might have, helping you resolve your chat bans and offering advice on how to better approach your chat related issues. 

Yes, utilizing Discord could be helpful in expediting those issues, but at no point has it ever been stated that it was mandatory. There’s also been no attempt to embarrass you, just to direct and instruct you on what to do and expect with regards to chat bans, despite disrespect coming from you. 

Sorting out the aforementioned issues, helping construct a Clan Boss team and instructing you on the concepts that go along with it...these things take time. Furthermore, it's rather difficult to help you complete that Clan Boss team when you're asked for information that's necessary to finish off said team and don't reply.  It's not fair to throw shade in Quinn's direction when you didn't provide the necessary details. She's easily one of the best resources for Clan Boss teams you're going to find, as you can see above.

In the end, I would ask that you be courteous and respectful, especially towards those who do so with you. 

Oct 4, 2022, 11:4210/04/22
Oct 4, 2022, 11:42(edited)
12/19/19
Trips

Probably 2 years

I'll take the over on this 

Oct 4, 2022, 20:3910/04/22
04/30/20

@harleQuinn ..... If I thought that Plarium owed me anything I would make that request in PM if/when chat ban is ever fixed.  

A suggestion, dont poke the bear.  This bear fights back.  

Oct 4, 2022, 20:4010/04/22
04/30/20
Trips

I'll take the over on this 

I embarassed Plarium in a public forum so I will sit in the corner for however long they wish.  

Oct 4, 2022, 20:4310/04/22
12/19/19

There's always a bigger bear...

dthorne04Moderator
Oct 4, 2022, 21:3310/04/22
12/30/20
ClosedPoly2

@harleQuinn ..... If I thought that Plarium owed me anything I would make that request in PM if/when chat ban is ever fixed.  

A suggestion, dont poke the bear.  This bear fights back.  

Alright then.

Since we've moved past being rude onto threats - implied or otherwise - towards people who've done nothing less than bend over backwards for someone who makes senseless demands, both of your accounts can take an extended break from the forum.

In the future, any posts resembling this one will result in a considerably longer and potentially permanent absence from the forum. Consider taking your time off to reflect on how to treat people.

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 4, 2022, 21:3410/04/22
Oct 4, 2022, 21:35(edited)
02/24/19

No threats, period

If anything like this is ever posted to me or anyone else here again, your absence will be considerably longer, if not forever.

You didn't even bother answering about your CB champs, just jumped in to threaten me and proclaim you are spam banned for "embarrassing Plarium." Seems I wasted my time posting the team and links again, which is sad cause I wanted to see you get a team going.

Thread Closed.

Oct 4, 2022, 22:1110/04/22
01/04/20

I don't fight back, wut

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.