All Categories

Artifact sets

Artifact sets

Search
Apr 26, 2019, 05:0404/26/19
02/13/17

Artifact sets

None have been able to answer simple question.   

1- Will my resist stat save me from stun poison frost artifacts?

2- Will my accuracy improve the stun, poison, frost artifact from being resisted?

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 28, 2020, 12:0803/28/20
05/24/19

I have similar questions.

First, suppose you put a frost set on a character - it states that there is a 20% to place a freeze debuff on the enemy. Does the character who is wearing the frost set have a better chance of placing this freeze debuff with increased accuracy, or is the artifact set simply going to freeze the opponent roughly 20% of the time regardless of accuracy and resist statistics? Furthermore, if a character wearing a frost set does an AOE, do they have a 20% chance of freezing each enemy?
Mar 28, 2020, 15:5203/28/20
Mar 28, 2020, 15:59(edited)
05/13/19

@Numo

Answer to Question 1 = No 

Answer to Question 2 = No

@Michael

Answer to Question 1 = No, Artifact sets simply do the chance percentage shown regardless of ACC or RESIST

Answer to Question 2 = No, Frost set only works when the enemy attacks your hero.

In Summation, 

Artifact gear sets bypass the ACC vs. RESIST game mechanic.

ACC & RESIST only apply to Hero Skills.

Proactive 4 Piece Artifact sets:

• Lifesteal
  • Destroy
  • Fury
  • Reflex
  • Cursed
  • Toxic
  • Daze
  • Regeneration
  • Stun
  • Relentless
  • Savage
  • Taunting

Reactive 4 Piece Artifact sets:

• Retaliation
  • Frost
  • Immunity
  • Avenging
  • Shield
  • Stalwart
  • Frenzy

If you are trying to Crowd Control the enemy with a hero that does AOE, You should use one of the Proactive sets.

Stun, Taunt, or Daze are good C.C options to use when your hero is initiating the first attack on the enemy.

Frost, Retaliation, or Frenzy are good options to use when enemy heroes are initiating the first attack on your hero.

Mar 28, 2020, 16:4803/28/20
12/19/19
Good answer J. I would add, STUN > DAZE. Daze is garbage IMO compared to stun.