All Categories

Help please

Help please

Search
Oct 1, 2022, 00:4610/01/22
10/01/22

Help please

Hi guys, from what I've read here you seem like an awesome bunch!

im really struggling with making decent teams, I was going well with the champs I made 60 till the started messing with buffs and other changers. Been here for about 90 days only.   

could someone please tell me which of my champions I should be focusing on and what sort of stats would be best on them.  At this stage I'm not too worried about pvp as my whole team can get wiped by 1 champion which seems insane.

I have a lot of 6* gear with different attributes to use, next post I will show screen shot of my champs

thanks heaps in advance

your resident nutbag...lol

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 1, 2022, 00:4710/01/22
10/01/22

i

Oct 1, 2022, 00:4810/01/22
10/01/22

i

Oct 1, 2022, 05:4810/01/22
Oct 1, 2022, 05:50(edited)
02/13/21
Confused

i

I'll come back to your other roster soon, but for the second batch of rares you can essentially use almost all of them for food.  The exceptions are the ones with the fusion symbol below them which will be used for Rhazin eventually, but even those you only need to keep a couple of each type (depending on how many times you want to fuse the epics).  

Personally, 80% of those rares will never see much use, and you will get tons more of them before too long

That said, the biggest one that I want to call out of the rares to keep is Runic Warder, which is this guy right here.

i

Keep him, book him out eventually and take him to level 50 and pop him into your fireknight team.  He doesn't even need to be 6 star to do his job.  Focus on Defense and HP for survivability, and keep his speed around the same as the rest of your team.

All of his kit works well with fire knight, but it's the reflect damage that really shines, as having it on all your champions will straight away reduce the fire knights shield by 5 when he brings it up.  

This champion dramatically helped me move to Fire Knight 18, and he is only a rare.  

Oct 1, 2022, 06:0010/01/22
02/13/21
Confused

i

Where are you up to with most content?  Specifically Clan Boss, Dragon, Spider and Fire Knight.  It'd be good to know where you are up to with Arena too, though I know that you mentioned not being concerned.  I do think it's worthwhile building a team to get consistent wins in Arena as you will want to steady income of gold medals to start managing the Great Hall.

The first thing that jumps out at me is the amount of 60's you have, but how low the gear is on your UDK.  I suspect he isn't wearing some boots with speed as their primary stat, and this is mandatory for all of your champions at this stage of the game.  This will be one of the major hurdles with taking on content, largely because your champions will be too slow to cycle back around to their skills, or even take turns before the enemy.

You also have a lot of epic champions to 50, and a lot of rares to 40.  You will want to stop spreading yourself thin by taking up a lot of champions, and instead focus on specific ones that will do their job.  

I can already see some options for solid teams in there, such as:

Spider team:

• Walking Tomb Dreng - AoE HP burn that is unresistable
  • Achak - AoE freeze for spiderlings
  • UDK - Tanking the spiderlings damage, and healing.  Also brings decrease attack
  • Armiger - You don't have him yet, but he is an uncommon champion (green) of the Sacred Order, so will appear quite often in shards and the market place.  Get him, level him and use duplicates of him to book him out.  He will bring in good turn meter control to the team
  • Fu Shan for speed lead, or Husk for Max HP damage

All of this really relies on good gear though, so if gearing is your biggest challenge then it is actually Dragon that you need to be focusing your time on.  

Also, if you get a Frozen Banshee (rare) then keep her too, as she will be useful for both CB and Dragon.

Oct 9, 2022, 05:2010/09/22
10/08/22

Hello Roseroyal,  I am confused, the original message poster.  

my iPad was totally destroyed and thought my account was bound though it was not,  I just got my account back today thankfully Which was quite painful but understand them taking their time with it.

thanks so much for the information you've given so far it has helped immensely And given me a place to start and a lot to think about

being out of the game for just over a week and suffered withdrawals showed Me how addicted I was hahaha.  

I've also forgot where I'm at in the game so to speak, give me a week I'll make a few changes and get the feel back then let you know where I'm at

thanks so much for your time and knowledge 

Oct 9, 2022, 05:5410/09/22
10/08/22

I took a quick look so can let you know where I'm up to 

fireknight stage 12

dragon lair stage 15

spider 12

ice golem 17

minotaur 15

voidkeep 18

arcane 20

iron twins 4, would love to do a lot better there too

in campaign nightmare 3star at stage 7 acc, just starting stage 9

in arena I sit around silver 4 have made gold 1 a few times but don't stay there

right now I'm just changing boots to speed on quite a few, now just lacking silver

ill keep you updated 

really appreciate the help, cheers