All Categories

Few Suggestions

Few Suggestions

Search
Mar 10, 2019, 04:1303/10/19
03/06/19

Few Suggestions

hi, I've played a lot of games, but I think this game is the best, ever.I like it. So I hope you guys can make the game better.

My suggestions are as follows. Also,here is a problems that I noticed recently.

1)Few people are spamming on the public channel, using it to advertise, sell and buy accounts, which really disturbs the communication on public channel. Thus, a report system is needed. Players can report this spammers and ban their rights to talk on public channel through this system.

2)This suggestion is about game experience. I hope we can have more events in the future or have better  bonus of missions or challenges. Currently , Players' energy and silvers are not enough at all. Upgrading  an artifact needs a lot of silvers. I used 2000k and only upgraded 2 artifacts to 16. And we even need to use silvers to unequip an artifact. About energy, in order to upgrade rank of a champion we need to raise many food champion which needs thousands of energy.  And also, for now, the main way to get more shards (I mean ancient,void and scared shards) is paying money, top-up, buying different packs. Even though, the dungeon will drop ancient shards, but the chance is minimized which can even be ignored. For now, i have over 500 mystery shards but only one ancient shards. And about the Mystery shards, these are useless. I mean everyone wants rare or epic champion even legends, right? We can only have 200 champions in maximum. The champion we get from mystery shards are mostly week and sadly, it takes one place of our vault. So, hope in the future we can have more ways  to get shards.

3)also about game experience. getting gears for champions needs a lot of energy. and sometimes the substate of an artifact is junk or  not what we want, it takes a lot effort to get an artifact with good substate.  Suggestion: provide players a substate changing system. it can be using silvers,gems or materials collected in dungeon to chance a substate. 

Above all, these are my suggestions about the game. Thanks for you time to reading them and hope you can make the game better!  :)

Views
Comments
Comments
MariusAdmin
Mar 11, 2019, 11:5903/11/19
09/04/17

Hey, Loki! Thank you for writing out the suggestions. We are already working on implementing an ignore/report system in the chat. Ancient Shards are not meant to be easy to obtain, though they drop from Arena and Clan Boss Chests, Clan Activity Reward sometimes, they are added as milestones for Events, provided as a reward for Weekly Quests, and can be purchased with Gems that can be obtained through gameplay. As more features come out, I'm sure there will be even more ways to obtain them though!

Finally, on the matter of Substats. I am not sure if we'll ever allow for Substats on a specific Artifact to be changed. But there are improvements planned to the Artifact Upgrade system, so we shall see!

Hope this answers some of your concerns. Happy Raiding!