All Categories

Additional activities.

Additional activities.

Search
Feb 5, 2019, 19:0502/05/19
10/21/18

Additional activities.

Hi guys,

Are you considering adding any additional "non energy" activities in order to give players a bit more fun with game whenever they run out of energy? So far we have arena and that's it. It would be nice to get some extra contect as at the moment running out of energy is equal to turning off the game. From a business model point of view - not the best option. :)

Cheers!
Views
Comments
Comments
MariusAdmin
Feb 7, 2019, 09:4102/07/19
09/04/17
Hey. Grishark. There is a number of features in the work that provides such extra activities, though I am not yet certain about the details - like whether they will use Energy or some other resource. I think that once we have more information about those features, we can share a few teasers!
Feb 8, 2019, 19:5302/08/19
10/21/18
Marius said:

Hey. Grishark. There is a number of features in the work that provides such extra activities, though I am not yet certain about the details - like whether they will use Energy or some other resource. I think that once we have more information about those features, we can share a few teasers!
Thanks for response Marius. I personaly think that any other activity not related to energy spend will prolong the fun (and from the business model point of view allow to add additional packs to a shop). It's a win-win situation, your players are staying ingame a lot longer and they have a various options of what they want to spent their money on. U want some extra arena ticket? Here u go. U want some extra keys? We have the pack for that. Etc, etc. Also playing game longer and polishing your characters using different resources will ultimately create additional bond between players - ingame characters which again, results in margin increase :) Plus a lot more fun.
MariusAdmin
Feb 11, 2019, 10:3702/11/19
09/04/17
I do agree! But not going to be making any predictions or promises just yet. There are a few features that are going to offer some variety though, and you'll get a teaser for one in the near future.
Feb 16, 2019, 08:4202/16/19
02/04/19
Could you guys possibly feature a vs simulator alongside the sparing pit this would increase vs team productivity and boost confidence in equipped gear I'm finding that PVE and PVP are very different in approach and that I may need two teams one for each and I little trial and error goes a long way , is there also a possibility to start a dungeon dedicated pvp to 3 teams of the month so if your are top of bronze silver and gold your teams feature in that dungeon anyone who beats it gets a shard or something of equal value or do it weekly and lock it out after you beat it once 
MariusAdmin
Feb 18, 2019, 11:0702/18/19
09/04/17
Sparring Pit is something that's planned, but we are not going to add a more definite simulator specifically because the challenge lies in overcoming the odds through trial and error. Adding an option to test and tweak your team without using up any resources is going to lessen that challenge.