Basic Guide: Champion Fragments

Search
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Aug 11, 2021, 09:3008/11/21
04/06/20

Basics

Champion Fragments allow you to summon specific Champions once you've collected enough Fragments.

Each Champion has their own set of Fragments that are only used to summon that Champion. For example, Foli's fragments can only be used to summon Foli, and can't be used to summon Dracomorph or any other Champion.

Using Champion Fragments

To summon a Champion using Champion Fragments, head to the Fragment Summon tab at the Portal.

You need to collect a specified number of Fragments to be able to summon a Champion. Right now, each Champion needs 100 Fragments - but you can always collect more if you want more than one of those Champions.

Once you've collected enough Fragments to summon a Champion, all you have to do is hit Summon. Summoning Champions using their Champion Fragments is free.

Champion Fragments can't be sold, swapped, transformed, or transferred to another Champion.

Getting Champion Fragments

Right now, you can get Champion Fragments in multiple ways - such as rewards from Events and Tournaments, or from Special Offers at the Shop.

To see where to get Champion Fragments for a specific Champion, just tap the Info icon in the Fragment Summon window. You'll see a helpful popup listing all the available ways to get Fragments for that Champion.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 20, 2022, 15:3507/20/22
07/13/22

New player here. I have some Dreng fragments from multiple events. Now If I dont reach 100 and there is a new champion fragments. Will there never be another way to accquire Dreng fragments and I'm just assed out and my work to get the ones I have meaningless?

Jan 13, 2024, 02:1301/13/24
07/11/23

Question / advice: I'm stuck at a champion mission to fuse Justiciar. But Justiciar is no longer listed under the fusion tab. How do I get past this to continue on with the next mission?

dthorne04Moderator
Jan 13, 2024, 06:0001/13/24
12/30/20
rjbagins

Question / advice: I'm stuck at a champion mission to fuse Justiciar. But Justiciar is no longer listed under the fusion tab. How do I get past this to continue on with the next mission?

You can find him in the repeatable Relickeeper fusion. 

Jan 18, 2024, 21:5101/18/24
06/06/21

I have various fragments of several different champions, and I'm tired to constantly being reminded that I failed to acquire them in that short amount of time.

Will there ever be a "repeat" for those old champions? There might be a block for those who already obtained them this way, especialy for the legendaries, by making them obtainable only once per account.