All Categories

Beginner Clan Boss setup

Beginner Clan Boss setup

Search
May 7, 2019, 16:1505/07/19
04/19/19

Beginner Clan Boss setup

I see so many people struggle with the Clan Boss, so just wanted to post this setup I've used the last weeks. It has served me well, and was easy to get. Athel is a character I use for other things too. Outlaw monks are easy to get, and it's easy to run CB on auto with them with a decent result early on.

The last few days I've had more luck with rolls, and I'm leaving my experimentation with the monks behind. The artifacts the monks have is Lifesteal and Speed, the healer have 4xspeed and 2xlife. Athel have lifesteal and speed. I've also upgraded their skills so the poison skill is just 3 turns. They have around 140 speed.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 21, 2019, 16:2005/21/19
04/19/19

Just wanted to post a little update, since it's summoning day tomorrow and I'll probably be changing my team.

I've changed my team a little since last post, Weaken from athel is no longer working on poison. So I've changed to Kael and have Vrask as healer since I don't have any better healer atm.

I tried upgrading one monk to 50, but it's not really worth it, he survives one round longer half the times, but often the lvl 40 will still do more damage. It's probably better to upgrade the gear on the monks than taking them to 50.

On Hard CB it's important to have accuracy. There's a few tricks to get accuracy in the masteries. 

Those two masteries basicly add 30 accuracy, and is a easy way to get accuracy for the hard clan boss. You will notice that the hard boss will resist far less with 100+ accuracy in total. Upgrading accuracy in the Great hall for the red affinity is another easy way to get accuracy on the monks so you'll need less from gear.

My monks and Kael all have 6x speed sets now, with HP% on Gloves and Accuracy on  chest, and speed on boots. As muchSpeed, Defense and HP% as possible on the substats.
Jul 7, 2019, 18:5607/07/19
06/10/19
Looks awesome but hardly a beginners guide.