All Categories

(Patch Notes) (16.09.2020) Update 2.20

(Patch Notes) (16.09.2020) Update 2.20

Search
Sep 16, 2020, 12:2609/16/20
05/17/19
222

(Patch Notes) (16.09.2020) Update 2.20



This release brings two new features, along with some important balance changes and other miscellaneous fixes that we’re sure you’ll love!


Here’s everything:

Artifact Forge

The Artifact Forge lets you craft Artifacts using Materials you collect as you play.

You’ll get Materials from a variety of in-game activities - for example:


  • Magisteel, from Classic Arena Battles
  • Soulstones (Rare, Epic, Legendary), from Faction Wars Battles
  • Bloodstones (Rare, Epic, Legendary), from Faction Wars Battles
  • Corehammers (Legendary only), from Tournaments


The Artifact Forge lets you choose which Set your Artifact belongs to, but the actual Artifact you get will be random. 

The process is simple: select the Rank Range you want, choose your desired Artifact Set, and make sure you have enough Materials to craft it. After that, hit the button and you’ll get a random Artifact from your chosen Set.

You can craft Rare, Epic and Legendary Artifacts. Rarer or higher Rank Artifacts just need more (or better) Materials. 

You can also use Charms to narrow down which exact Artifact you’re going to get. Charms can increase your chances of getting a specific type of Artifact - like Boots or Gauntlets - or even boost your chances of getting specific Substats.


There are 4 types of Charms:

  • Rank Charms increase your chance of getting the highest Rank available in your selected Rank Range
  • Rarity Charms increase your chance of getting higher Rarities
  • Type Charms increase your chance of getting a specific type of Artifact (Weapon, Boots, etc.)
  • Substat Charms increase your chance of getting an Artifact with a specific substat


You can get Charms from Advanced Quests, Tournaments, Events and Offers.

Available Artifact Sets

There are four Artifact Sets available from the Forge, with two new Sets that are exclusive to the Artifact Forge - meaning you can’t get them anywhere else.

New Artifact Sets

  • Resilience (2 Set): HP +10%. DEF +10%.
  • Perception (2 Set): ACC +40. SPD +5%.

You’ll also be able to craft the two Artifact Sets previously only available from Platinum Arena:

  • Deflection (4 Set): HP +20%. DEF +20%. 25% chance to deflect 1 debuff onto attacker.
  • Swift Parry (4 Set): SPD +18%. C. DMG +30%. 50% chance of Unkillable when hit with fatal hit. Occurs once per Round.

Advanced Quests 

These are a brand-new type of Quest that work similarly to Daily Quests and will give you a regular influx of super valuable rewards.

You’ll get a series of challenges that you have 24 hours to complete, focusing on areas of the game that current Daily Quests don’t - like Tag Arena, Faction Wars, and so on.

Each Quest will have its own Reward, but every time you complete a quest, it’ll be added to your tally - where you’ll get an even better Reward at every big Milestone… including a Legendary Skill Tome at the end!

And you don’t have to worry about not completing a quest or missing one: you’ll still gradually add to your tally whenever you complete an Advanced Quest.

Champions and Battle fixes

A new Legendary Champion

Saito

Rarity: Legendary

Type: Attack

Affinity: Magic

Faction: Undead Hordes

Multiple AI fixes and updates.

  • Daze debuff is now indicated on the Minotaur after the Rage buff expires.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Rotos the Lost Groom’s Fated Destruction (both Ascended and not Ascended) skill to deal more damage.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Spiderlings to spawn on top of one another.
  • Kantra the Cyclone’s No Escape [P] (both Ascended and not Ascended) skill now decreases each enemy's ACC for each debuff they are under. Healing visual effects are now shown correctly when she heals with her No Escape [P] (Ascended) skill.
  • Fixed a bug that caused buffs and debuffs not to be displayed after reviving Daywalker.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Arbiter’s Destiny's Call (both Ascended and not Ascended) to incorrectly fill all allies Turn Meters.
  • Added pop-up text for when the Transfer Debuff effect activates.
  • Optimized Campaign and Dungeon Battles to make replaying Stages smoother.
  • The Lasting Gifts Mastery now extends the duration of buffs cast by Cillian the Lucky’s Charmed Life [P] skill.
  • Fixed how the HP Burn debuff is displayed visually when placing another HP Burn debuff while one is already active.
  • Added animations to Dwarves in the Collection, Index, and lots of other places.

Game Experience Enhancements

  • Armv7 iOS devices no longer supported (iPhone 5 and below).
  • The Enable Notifications Achievement now completes correctly on iOS.
  • Updated how Ban reasons are shown to the recipients.
  • Fixed an error that occurred when switching tabs in the Portal.
  • Fixed an error that occurred when quitting a Tag Team Arena Series.
  • Fixed the banned/obscene words filter.
  • Fixed the display of Gold Bars in the Battle result window after changing Tier.
  • Now you’ll receive a warning pop-up after purchasing Champion Fragments if your Inbox is full. 
  • The “red dot” indicator in the Artifact Storage will now disappear after viewing new Accessories.
  • Fixed a background display bug that occurred when switching between tabs in the Portal.
  • Fixed how long nicknames are displayed in the Classic Arena Battle tab.
  • Added sounds when claiming Event Rewards.
  • Now the Tag Arena result screen won’t display above the Quit menu when closing the game down between the Battles.
  • Fixed how Gifts are displayed.
  • Tournament Challenge Rules are now shown in the main Tournament interface.
  • Added a new animation for summoning Champions from Fragments.
  • Added Ranks of the possible Accessories to the Chests in the Bazaar.

Huge Arena Rebalance

With the recent Arena additions, we’ve seen huge interest in Arena Battles - both in Classic and Tag Arena. And with that came the need to rebalance a whole host of Champions to make Arena play as fun and balanced as possible.

 We’ve taken the challenge seriously, and we believe this latest rebalance will be a breath of fresh air for Arena combat. All in all, we’ve made changes to 38 different champions - so let’s dive into it.

Here’s everything and everyone we’ve changed:

Abbess

 [Skill 2 - Mass Impalement]

 - Chance increased: now has a 75% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns (was 50%).

 [Skill 3 - Divine Wrath]

 - Effect added: now also deals an extra 30% C. DMG if the target's ATK is highest, and ignores 30% of the target's DEF if the target's DEF is highest.

Arbiter 

[Skill 4 - Destiny's Call]

 - Bugfix: now fills the Turn Meters of all allies by 20% (was 30%).

Astralith

[Skill 2 - Heart Rot]

 - Effect changed: the [Bomb] debuff now cannot be resisted.

Belanor

[Skill 2 - Insurmountable]

 - Skill changed.

 Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Places a 60% [Increase DEF] buff on this Champion for 2 turns if this attack kills an enemy.

 New version: Attacks 1 enemy, then places a [Perfect Veil] buff on this Champion for 2 turns.

 Ascended skill.

 Old version: Places a 60% [Decrease DEF] and a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns on 1 enemy, then attacks them. Places a 60% [Increase DEF] buff on this Champion for 2 turns if this attack kills an enemy.

 New version: Places a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff and a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns on 1 enemy, then attacks them. Places a [Perfect Veil] buff on this Champion for 2 turns after attacking.

 [Skill 3 - Overkill]

 - Skill changed.

 Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Will heal this Champion equal to any surplus damage if the target is killed.

 New version: Attacks 1 enemy. Will attack the enemy with the lowest HP with any surplus damage if this attack kills an enemy.

 [Skill 4 - Tactical Partner]

 - Skill changed.

 Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Places a 5% [Poison] debuff, a 50% [Decrease ATK] debuff, a 30% [Decrease SPD] debuff, and a 50% [Decrease ACC] debuff for 2 turns. [Only available when Zavia is on the same team.]

 New version: Activates this Champion's Swordleader skill. Also activates Zavia's Poison Rain Skill when Zavia is on the same team.

Blind Seer

 [Skill 2 - Dark Shroud]

 - Order of actions changed: now places a [Block Debuffs] buff on all allies for 2 turns, and then places a [Shield] buff on all allies for equal to 30% of this Champion's MAX HP for 2 turns.

 - Cooldown decreased from 5 to 4 turns.

 [Skill 3 - Self Sacrifice]

 - Effect removed: this Champion does not receive damage equal to 25% of her MAX HP anymore.

 - Cooldown decreased from 7 to 6 turns. 

 Aura changed: now increases Ally DEF in all Battles by 34% (was in Dungeons by 42%).

Bystophus

 [Skill 1 - Horror]

 - Effect added: now also has a 35% chance of placing a [True Fear] debuff for 1 turn on targets under [Block Cooldown Skills] debuffs.

[Skill 3 - Crumble]

 - Attack changed: now attacks all enemies once (was 4 times at random).

 - Damage increased.

Candraphon

 [Skill 1 - Punish Hubris]

 - Effect changed: now places an extra hit if the target is under any buff (was only if the target was under an [Increase ATK] buff).

 [Skill 3 - On the Hunt]

 - Effects added: now also places a 30% [Increase SPD] buff, and a 30% [Increase C. DMG] buff on this Champion for 2 turns.

 [Skill 4 - From the Shadows (Passive)]

 - Skill updated.

 Old version: Damage increases by 40% while attacking under a [Veil] or [Perfect Veil] buff.

 New version: [Passive Effect]: damage increases by 40% while attacking under a [Veil] or [Perfect Veil] buff. Receives 40% less damage while under a [Veil] or [Perfect Veil] buff. Also boosts this Champion's Turn Meter by 15% each time this Champion receives damage under a [Veil] or [Perfect Veil] buff. Does not work if this Champion is the only alive ally on the team. 

 [Active Effect]: places a [Perfect Veil] buff on this Champion for 1 turn each time an enemy's Turn Meter is filled. This buff cannot be removed.

 - Cooldown decreased from 5 to 3 turns.

Cruetraxa

[Skill 2 - Curse of Writhing]

 - Chance increased: now has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns, as well as a 75% chance of removing 2 random buffs from the target (was 50%).

Dracomorph

 [Skill 1 - Seeping Pain] - Effect changed: the surplus damage can no longer be critical.

Drexthar Bloodtwin 

 [Skill 1 - Eldritch Flames]

 - Damage now depends on DEF (was DEF and ATK).

 [Skill 2 - Burning Lash]

 - Effect added: now the chance of placing a [Provoke] debuff for 1 turn increases to 100% if the target is under a [HP Burn] debuff. Also places a 50% [Decrease ATK] debuff for 2 turns if the [Provoke] debuff is placed.

 - Cooldown decreased from 5 to 4 turns.

 [Skill 3 - Fiery Blood (Passive)]

 - Effect added: this Champion's RES now increases by 10 for every enemy under a [HP Burn] debuff. Stacks up to 50.

 Base SPD increased to 100 (was 97).

Elder Scarg 

[Skill 2 - Hunt the Marked]

 - Effect added: now also steals all the buffs from the target after the attack.

[Skill 3 - Elder’s Clarion]

 - Effect added: now also places a [Provoke] debuff on Legendary Champions for 1 turn.

[Skill 4 - Kingslayer (Passive)]

 - Effect added: now also inflicts damage equal to this Champion's ATK when attacked by Legendary Champions.

Gurgoh the Augur

 [Skill 2 - Bonechiller]

 - Effect changed: now removes 2 random buffs from all enemies (was 1 random buff).

 - Cooldown decreased from 6 to 5 turns. 

 Base SPD increased to 98 (was 92).

Gurptuk Moss-Beard 

 [Skill 2 - Druidic Boon]

 - Effect changed: now removes all debuffs except [Poison] debuffs from an ally (was all debuffs).

 [Skill 3 - Cloud of Spores]

 - Effect changed: now places three 2.5% [Poison] debuffs on all allies for 3 turns (was 5% [Poison] debuffs).

Hakkorhn Smashlord

 [Skill 3 - Blood Offering]

 - Effect changed: now sacrifices HP equal to 25% of this Champion's MAX HP before attacking all enemies (was 50%).

 [Skill 2 - Rallying Bellow]

 - Order of actions changed: now removes all debuffs from all allies, then places a [Block Debuffs] buff on all allies for 2 turns; after that he heals all allies by 15% of this Champion's HP, and heals each ally by an extra 10% of this Champion's MAX HP for each debuff removed from them.

Khoronar 

[Skill 1 - Flourish of Slaughter]

 Effect changed: now has a 50% chance of decreasing each target's Turn Meter by 5% (was 10%).

Norog 

 [Skill 1 - Maul]

 - Skill updated.

 Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Has an 85% chance of placing a 50% [Decrease ACC] debuff for 2 turns.

 New version: Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 40% chance of placing a [Block Cooldown Skills] debuff for 1 turn.

 - Chance increase from Skill upgrades changed from 10% to 15%.

 [Skill 3 - Thick Skin (Passive)]

 - Skill changed.

 Old version: Immune to [Stun], [Freeze], [Sleep] debuffs. Decreases the damage taken by all allies by 15%.

 New version: Immune to [Stun], [Freeze], [Sleep] debuffs. Decreases the damage taken by all allies that are under 1 or more buffs by 15%. Decreases the damage taken by all allies that are under no active buffs by 25%.

 Rotos the Lost Groom

 [Skill 1 - Terror Scourge]

 - Chance decreased: now has a 25% chance to grant an Extra Turn (was 30%).

 - Damage decreased by 5%.

 [Skill 2 - Vitality Plunder]

 - Damage decreased by 5%.

 [Skill 3 - Fated Destruction]

 - Effect changed: now ignores 60% of the target’s DEF (was 75%).

 - Ascended version changed: now enemies killed by this skill cannot be revived only if this Champion has MAX HP from the Vitality Plunder skill.

 - Damage decreased by 5%.

 - Fixed the bug that incorrectly increased the damage inflicted by the skill.

Siphi the Lost Bride

 [Skill 2 - Whirlwind Romance]

 - Effect changed: now fills the Turn Meters of all allies by 10% (was 15%).

 - Cooldown increased from 5 to 6 turns.

 [Skill 4 - Eternal Bond (Passive)]

 - Heal decreased: now heals each ally by 10% of their MAX HP at the start of their turn (was 15%). 

Tormin the Cold

 [Skill 4 - Wintry Wind (Passive)]

 - Chance increased: now has a 20% chance of placing a [Freeze] debuff on the enemy each time they receive a buff or have their Turn Meter filled (was 15%). This chance applies up to twice per enemy turn (once for buffs, once for Turn Meter fills) in cases where an enemy receives multiple of these effects at the same time.

Warlord

 [Skill 2 - Protection of Gods]

 - Order of actions changed: now places a [Block Debuffs] buff on all allies for 1 turn, then places a [Shield] buff on all allies equal to 30% of this Champion's MAX HP for 2 turns.

 [Skill 3 - Orcish Rituals]

 - Cooldown changed from 6 to 5 turns.

 - Aura increased: now increases Ally RES in all Battles by 80 (was 50).

Alika

 [Skill 3 - Disorient]

 - Chance increased: now has a 75% chance of increasing the cooldowns of all enemy skills by 1 turn (was 35%).

 - Cooldown decreased from 6 to 4 turns.

 Azure

 [Skill 1 - Lunge]

 - Effect added: now also has a 30% chance of placing a [Stun] debuff.

 [Skill 3 - Coup de Grace]

 - Effect added: now also steals 50% of the target's Turn Meter if they are not under a [Stun] debuff.

Bonekeeper

 [Skill 2 - Precision Strike]

 - C. DMG increased: now each critical hit deals 50% extra C. DMG (was 35%).

 [Skill 3 - Killing Haze]

 - Effect added: now also fills the Turn Meters of all allies by 15% if this attack kills an enemy.

Bushi

 [Skill 2 - Deadly Edge]

 - Effect added: now also places a 30% [Increase C. RATE] buff and a 15% [Increase SPD] buff on this Champion for 3 turns.

Canoness

 [Skill 1 - Lead the Charge]

 - Chance increased: now has a 50% chance of placing a 50% [Increase ATK] buff on a random ally for 2 turns (was 25%).

 [Skill 2 - Blinding Assault]

 - Debuff added: now also has an 80% chance of placing a [Leech] debuff on the target for 2 turns.

Hexia

 [Skill 1 - Grave Rot]

 - Chance increased: now has a 40% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns (was 35%). Also, this chance increases by 20% for each debuff placed on this Champion (was 10%).

 [Skill 2 - Soulreap]

 - Effect added: now the damage also increases by 7.5% for each debuff on this Champion. Stacks up to 30%.

 [Skill 3 - Spirit Harvest]

 - Effect changed: now the heal increases by 10% for each debuff on this Champion (was for each dead enemy).

Hope

 [Skill 1 - Sequester]

 - Chance increased: now has a 30% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns (was 15%).

 - Chance increase from Skill upgrades changed from 30% to 50%.

 [Skill 2 - Hearten]

 - Shield increased: now places a [Shield] buff equal to 25% of this Champion's HP on all allies for 2 turns (was 15%).

 [Skill 3 - Holy Storm]

 - Cooldown decreased from 6 to 4 turns. 

Jotun

 [Skill 1 - Brute Strength]

 - Damage now depends on HP (was ATK).

 [Skill 2 - Burning Blade]

 - Damage now depends on HP (was ATK).

 [Skill 3 - Sear Away]

 - Effect added: now the damage increases by 50% if the target is under a [HP Burn] debuff.

 - Damage now depends on HP (was ATK).

Madame Serris

 [Skill 3 - Midnight Ritual]

 - Effect duration decreased: now places a 50% [Decrease ATK] debuff and a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff on all enemies for 2 turns (was 3 turns).

Maeve

 [Skill 1 - Stupefy]

 - Chance increased: now has a 60% chance of placing a [Sleep] debuff for 1 turn (was 40%).

 [Skill 2 - Slobber Knocker]

 - Effect added: now also places a [Stun] debuff for 1 turn.

Missionary

 [Skill 1 - Crashing Halberd]

 - Damage now depends on HP (was ATK)

 [Skill 2 - In the Thick]

 - Chance increased: now has a 75% chance of placing a [Provoke] debuff for 1 turn (was 40%).

 - Effect added: now also has a 50% chance of placing a 50% [Decrease ATK] debuff for 2 turns if this Champion's current HP is higher than the target's current HP.

 - Damage now depends on HP (was ATK).

 [Skill 3 - Humble the Faithless]

 - Effect added: now also decreases the target's Turn Meter by 50%.

 - Damage now depends on HP (was ATK).

Pitiless One

 [Skill 1 - Split Arrow]

 - Effect added: now each critical hit also fills this Champion's Turn Meter by 5%.

 - Damage increased.

 [Skill 2 - Projectile Burst]

 - Damage increased. 

Rowan

 [Skill 1 - Slash]

 - Chance increased: now has a 60% chance of placing a 50% [Heal Reduction] debuff for 2 turns (was 50%).

 [Skill 2 - Scourge]

 - Chance increased: now each hit has a 40% of placing a [Stun] debuff for 1 turn (was 30%).

 - Cooldown decreased from 4 to 3 turns.

 [Skill 3 - Blade Surge]

 - Cooldown decreased from 5 to 4 turns.

 - Chance increase from Skill upgrades changed from 65% to 75%.

Snorting Thug

 [Skill 2 - Ruckus]

 - Skill changed.

 Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Ignores the target's DEF if they have no active buffs.

 New version: Attacks 1 enemy. Steals 2 random buffs from the target. Ignores the target's DEF if they have no active buffs.

 [Skill 3 - Dire Defense (Passive)]

 - Effect changed: now has a 30% chance of stealing one random buff from the attacker when hit (was removing).

Suwai Firstborn

 [Skill 1 - Render Helpless]

 - Skill changed.

 Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 45% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns.

 New version: Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns.

 Ascended version.

 Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 45% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns. Places a 50% [Increase ATK] buff and a 30% [Increase C. RATE] buff on this Champion for 2 turns if this attack kills an enemy.

 New version: Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns. Places a 50% [Increase ATK] buff and a 30% [Increase C. DMG] buff on this Champion for 2 turns if this attack kills an enemy.

 [Skill 2 - Utter Rampage]

 - Damage increased: now the second hit deals 80% of the damage inflicted from the first hit (was 60%).

 [Skill 3 - Deaden Reactions]

 - Chance increased: now has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns before attacking (was 50%).

Taurus 

 [Skill 3 - Toxic Nova]

 - Debuffs increased: now has an 80% chance of placing four  5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns (was three).

Teshada

 [Skill 2 - Maximum Carnage]

 - Effect added: now the chance of placing the [Weaken] debuff increases to 100% on critical hits.

 [Skill 3 - Spirit Appeasement]

 - Cooldown decreased from 4 to 3.

 

 That’s everything! Let us know what you think of these changes, and good luck!

Views
8k
Comments
22
Comments
Sep 16, 2020, 12:3509/16/20
06/28/20
1
So will the Doom Tower be unlocked in 2.3?
Sep 16, 2020, 12:3609/16/20
Sep 16, 2020, 12:37(edited)
09/11/20
4

Класс, пачка на кб была Сифи, Ротос, Арбитр, Пайдма, Крила...


Убили полностью. Зачем так уничтожать героев в пве ? Чем вам ротос и сифи в пве то помешали....

Арена фикс блин....


5% еще на всех скилах Ротосу понерфили, да что вы делайте то ?

Вы ждете что я осколки буду скупать, чтобы выбить условную трунду или фоли ?

 А потом вы и их понерфите, неее ребята, 0 доната после таких "правок", "удачи" вам большой.


Ps. Первая войд лега за почти год игры (Сифи), и ее нерфят через 3 недели после получения, спасибо огромное....
Sep 16, 2020, 12:4209/16/20
04/19/19
34
New quests and forge are great, but almost all of the champ reworks suck. Who did them? Hell Hades and Chosen? 
Sep 16, 2020, 12:4609/16/20
01/12/20
1

Corehammers (Legendary only), from Tournaments.
You can get Charms from Advanced Quests, Tournaments, Events and Offers.

Will this forge be another P2W features that increase even further the arena gap deeply established (by speed packs and speed runes offers) between whales and other players?

Can't wait to see. 

Sep 16, 2020, 13:0209/16/20
04/23/19
1

Gives us new quests to use FW keys...


Doesn't reset FW keys...


FOR @#$%S SAKE PLARIUM.


RESET THE MFing FW KEYS MORONS.
Sep 16, 2020, 13:2709/16/20
08/18/15
41

Why did you buff Warlord even more? He doesn't need it, revert Warlord buff! You're artificially creating a situation when a handful of champions (Siphi, Warlord, Krisk) are so superior to the rest that those players who have them have a gigantic advantage over those who don't.

Nerf Siphi properly: delete her Aura, make A1 either resistible or decrease the chance to 50%, identical to Sir Nick's. And the most important nerf: make her speed 103, like what Kymar has. She has 114 speed, which is more than Lyssandra and Arbiter. That fact alone tells how much thought you put into it. Giving her more speed than to Lyssandra, Arbiter and every other speed booster creates a huge imbalance in the arena. FIX IT!

Nerf Krisk: make his A1 2 times at random, it doesn't need to be AOE. Make his A2 4-turn CD after books. Right now he has 3-turn Ally protect with 3-turn CD, which also does damage and also prolongs buffs. Make his shield 30% of Krisk HP, just like the shield set. I have Krisk, and I fully support those changes. I don't mind getting one of my champs nerfed if it makes the game healthy.


Properly nerf broken champions, like you nerfed Rotos. Do the right thing, don't listen to the whining of all the Karens who say 'oh, I spent money and time to get the champion, you have no right to nerf my shiny toy!'
Sep 16, 2020, 13:3109/16/20
08/26/19
28

Nice. Happy to see all these changes finally implemented in the game. Especially the champion rebalance & advanced quests.

Thank you Plarium.

Sep 16, 2020, 13:4609/16/20
Sep 16, 2020, 13:47(edited)
09/11/20
4

Минус 15% игнора и минус 5% урона на а3 у ротоса ? 

Урон упал в 2 раза с а3, просто убили героя везде, на пве, на пвп, везде....


Это был мой единственный топ дд на всем акке, без трунды и фоли у меня теперь мусор а не акк....

"Спасибо"....

Sep 16, 2020, 15:0409/16/20
10/18/19
2
Awesome. That, my friends, is how you buff trash into garbage...
Sep 16, 2020, 15:1109/16/20
01/28/20
2
Well I want to thank you for giving me another vault guard "Rotos" not having the block revive usable in area has turned him to trash. After spending serious time to be able to fuse him I have stopped all purchases and considering uninstalling this game altogether. Way to achieve the opposite of balancing. Plarium once again he screwed up your own game.
Sep 16, 2020, 16:0709/16/20
09/16/20
1
So you buffed tormin and nerfed dracos a1 that needed silly stats to be powerful? Now warlord is even more broken to fight against? Yeah, new light shined on arena for sure...... at least the tears of the rotos crutch users will keep me going a little longer....🤯😤
Sep 16, 2020, 16:5809/16/20
05/26/20
94
I didn't see any mention of the matchmaking algorithm being tweaked. So does this mean Bronze and Silver have to keep suffering for the foreseeable future?
Sep 16, 2020, 17:2509/16/20
05/15/19
3

Another completely ignorant update in Playrium style.

Forge looks like another feature intended primarily for cheaters / crying kids with a deep wallet of parents / addicted gamblers which again only aggravates the situation in the arena.

Advanced quests are nice but not flawless. Why am I forced to play that p2w sh*t named tag arena if i want more keys to FW and total reward? And who came up with the absolute nonsense "Fight in arena with team from single faction"? So far, you haven't been able to make the arena playable again, and now you're going to force us into a clear loss? Ok, the high elf team has a chance to win, other factions can hardly win.


And I won't comment on that joke you call nerf / buff heroes. Nothing more than cosmetic changes that won't save the arena in any way, cheats like Siphi, Serris, Tormin, Krisk have not been affected.

Sep 16, 2020, 17:4709/16/20
08/08/20
5

Advanced quests are nice but not flawless. Why am I forced to play that p2w sh*t named tag arena if i want more keys to FW and total reward? And who came up with the absolute nonsense "Fight in arena with team from single faction"? So far, you haven't been able to make the arena playable again, and now you're going to force us into a clear loss? Ok, the high elf team has a chance to win, other factions can hardly win.

I understood this quest as "fight as team from single color" and managed to lose a match but complete the quest with Kael / Apothecary / Dark Ethel / someone blue. So it seems it is not about the faction but is about blue/red/green/void.
Sep 16, 2020, 21:2909/16/20
03/30/19
39

algeroth said:


Another completely ignorant update in Playrium style.

Forge looks like another feature intended primarily for cheaters / crying kids with a deep wallet of parents / addicted gamblers which again only aggravates the situation in the arena.

Advanced quests are nice but not flawless. Why am I forced to play that p2w sh*t named tag arena if i want more keys to FW and total reward? And who came up with the absolute nonsense "Fight in arena with team from single faction"? So far, you haven't been able to make the arena playable again, and now you're going to force us into a clear loss? Ok, the high elf team has a chance to win, other factions can hardly win.


And I won't comment on that joke you call nerf / buff heroes. Nothing more than cosmetic changes that won't save the arena in any way, cheats like Siphi, Serris, Tormin, Krisk have not been affected.


Wow, how entitled can one person be? LMAO
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Sep 17, 2020, 13:5309/17/20
04/06/20
406

Hello!

tprivitor1 said:


So will the Doom Tower be unlocked in 2.3?

Sadly, not just yet. We will keep you posted on the Doom Tower release, so stay tuned.

GRIZZLES said:

New quests and forge are great, but almost all of the champ reworks suck.

Thank you for the feedback. While some of the changes were not significant enough to shift perspective on some champions, we plan future reworks to improve game balance and update our champions in general. I hope you will like future changes more.

RAUTHMA said:

I didn't see any mention of the matchmaking algorithm being tweaked. So does this mean Bronze and Silver have to keep suffering for the foreseeable future?

We plan to do matchmaking changes as a separate patch to be more reactive to the changes. We are still working on the next algorithm and will add it to the game as soon as it is ready. 

D0NUTELLA said:

I understood this quest as "fight as team from single color" and managed to lose a match but complete the quest with Kael / Apothecary / Dark Ethel / someone blue. So it seems it is not about the faction but is about blue/red/green/void.

There are many different quests, some need different affinities, and some require champions from a specific fraction. I will forward your feedback to the development team.

AGGIEYOUNGBLOOD said:

Gives us new quests to use FW keys...
Doesn't reset FW keys... 

While some quests required FW keys to complete them, other quests had FW keys as rewards. Also, I want to point out that 6 FW keys from Advanced quest are actually 12 keys, 6 for each fraction available that day.

CHERUB said:

Nice. Happy to see all these changes finally implemented in the game. Especially the champion rebalance & advanced quests.

Thank you for your kind words. Glad that you like the new features.


Have a nice day and stay safe.

Sep 18, 2020, 06:1809/18/20
Sep 18, 2020, 17:35(edited)
09/18/20
2

why so mad said:

Nerf Krisk: make his A1 2 times at random, it doesn't need to be AOE. Make his A2 4-turn CD after books. Right now he has 3-turn Ally protect with 3-turn CD, which also does damage and also prolongs buffs. Make his shield 30% of Krisk HP, just like the shield set. I have Krisk, and I fully support those changes. I don't mind getting one of my champs nerfed if it makes the game healthy.


Properly nerf broken champions, like you nerfed Rotos. Do the right thing, don't listen to the whining of all the Karens who say 'oh, I spent money and time to get the champion, you have no right to nerf my shiny toy!'

Ah yes, just completely break a widely used Clan boss comp. DEFINITELY making the game much healthier. Also, the most widely used defense down champ is Madame Serris. And she just deletes the shield. Heck they even had to nerf her cuz she was so strong. (Still kinda mad about how stupid her AI is tho)


As for the rotos nerf, obviously he needed a nerf. But I don’t think you are aware or even if the people at Plarium are aware but rotos now needs to steal 60k MAX HP, or however much his cap is, to be able to block revive. That is the dumbest thing on the planet. It will NEVER matter in arena fights and even if you use him in Ice golem or something like that it’ll take him around 15-20 turns to even begin blocking revive. The way the nerf was worded seems like he only needs to have ANY amount of MAX HP from his A2


Also buffing Tormin, aka hahahaha I get turn meter buffs you don’t, kinda dumb. Wasn’t he like, I don’t know, the most oppressive hero in the game, which made you come out with the next two most oppressive heroes in the game to counter him?
Sep 19, 2020, 07:4009/19/20
08/18/15
41

Bruh said:


why so mad said:

Nerf Krisk: make his A1 2 times at random, it doesn't need to be AOE. Make his A2 4-turn CD after books. Right now he has 3-turn Ally protect with 3-turn CD, which also does damage and also prolongs buffs. Make his shield 30% of Krisk HP, just like the shield set. I have Krisk, and I fully support those changes. I don't mind getting one of my champs nerfed if it makes the game healthy.


Properly nerf broken champions, like you nerfed Rotos. Do the right thing, don't listen to the whining of all the Karens who say 'oh, I spent money and time to get the champion, you have no right to nerf my shiny toy!'

Ah yes, just completely break a widely used Clan boss comp. DEFINITELY making the game much healthier. Also, the most widely used defense down champ is Madame Serris. And she just deletes the shield. Heck they even had to nerf her cuz she was so strong. (Still kinda mad about how stupid her AI is tho)

Widely used CB comp with Krisk? A void legendary that was never a fusion is widely used in CB? Sure. The fact that some bloke in hat made a video on Youtube about a certain composition doesn't make it widely used.

I'm not emotionally attached to my champions. All I want is a healthy situation when a handful of champions are not 100 times better than the others.

I have Krisk, Valk, Trunda, Serris, Rotos, Lyssandra, Duchess, Tormin, Arbiter. I use them everywhere: CB, arena, and everywhere else. The only 2 broken ones I don't have are Siphi and Hegemon. I support nerfs, massive nerfs to all those champions I have, because it will make a game healthier. I don't care if it brakes my comps, I don't care if it will force me to regear my champions, I don't care if I've invested books into them. If the champion is OP, it has to be nerfed.

If there are 10 OP champions among 100, I want those 10 to be significantly nerfed and brought to the level of the rest. I don't want to wait until the other 90 get a buff, because 1) It will never happen 2) Having 100 broken champions instead of 10 broken will make the game even worse.

Sep 22, 2020, 12:4009/22/20
03/30/19
39

why so mad said:



If there are 10 OP champions among 100, I want those 10 to be significantly nerfed and brought to the level of the rest. I don't want to wait until the other 90 get a buff, because 1) It will never happen 2) Having 100 broken champions instead of 10 broken will make the game even worse.


Stop crying man. 


The only truly broken champ in this game is Arbiter, overpresent in 99% of arena teams across every single ranking. Bet you wouldn't want her nerfed because you own her, right? 


Do not nerf any champions. There are plenty of Krisk counters as it is. Use your head and stop whining for Daddy Plarium to nerf champs people have invested time and effort in cause you can't beat it. This isn't League of Legends where balance is top priority. Top priority is that all champs are at least viable somewhere.