(Patch Notes) (11.03.2020) Update 1.13.5
Those of you who had the opportunity to read the recent Update Highlights we posted last Friday already know what to expect from Update 1.13.5 and other updates going forward. To recap for those of you who missed the previous article, we are going to adjust production plans and aim to release smaller updates but much more frequently than before.
This time we are focusing on QoL improvements, some of which will affect all players while others are aimed at enhancing endgame PvP and further developing the competitive aspect that became prominent with the introduction of the Platinum Tier to the Arena.
Check out the full notes below to learn about these changes in detail:
180 Days Daily Login Rewards
The Daily Login Rewards program is going to be expanded for all players and will encompass 180 days as of now (up from 90 days). In addition to a variety of valuable rewards of all kinds such as Skill Tomes, Shards, Silver, it will include three awesome new Champions:
- Dark Elhain, an Epic Attack Champion of the Undead Hordes faction, available at 120 days
- Lordly Legionary, and Epic Attack Champion of the Banner Lords faction, available at 150 days
- Scyl of the Drakes, a Legendary Defense Champion of the Barbarians faction, available at 180 days
You can check these new Champions out in the dedicated Champion Spotlight.
Platinum Tier Rewards
Available starting 16.03.2020
As of Update 1.13.5, Platinum Tier Rewards are going to be separated into 3 different sub-tiers to better reward competitive Arena players. These ‘sub-tiers’ will be based on the player’s place in the final rating:
- Ultra Platinum Chest. 1st - 3rd Places
- Super Platinum Chest. 4th - 20th Places
- Platinum sub-tier Chest. 21st - 300th Places
Four new Player Profile avatars will be available in Ultra and Super Platinum Chests, worthy of both the stalwart servants of Lumaya and the brutal minions of Siroth. And to further denote success in the Platinum Tier, players who take first place will receive a Badge of Honor that will be displayed on their profile and show how many times they managed to battle to the very top of the Arena.
Furthermore, Platinum Tier Chests will contain brand new Artifact Sets:
Swift Parry Set (4)
SPD +18%. C. DMG +30%. 50% chance to get Unkillable for 1 turn when hit with a fatal hit.
Deflection Set (4)
HP +20%. DEF +20%. 25% chance to deflect 1 debuff onto the attacker when a debuff is placed on the wearer.
Affinity Dungeons and Potions
To make Ascending Champions easier and ensure running Affinity Keeps is worth it, we have significantly increased the number of Lesser Potions that players obtain in a single Leser Potions drop. This change takes effect in the later stages of Affinity Keeps (starting from Stage 12). For example, you could obtain between 3 and 7 Lesser Potions from Stage 15 of the Affinity Keep; as of this update, you will never get fewer than 7 Lesser Potions on Stage 15.
Miscellaneous and Bugfix
- Speed hack fixed
- AI fix for Septimus
- Yannica's 3rd Skill, Elven Judgement, has been fixed and now can score Critical Hits as normal
- Yannica, Angar, Sethallia, and Shamrock will have their ratings reset due to the significant balance changes that we’ve made in the previous Update
- A bug affecting Block Revive Skills fixed. The following Champions apply Block Revive with the Warmaster of Giant Slayer damage properly now: Armiger, Bloodgorged, Conquerer, Inithwe Bloodtwin, Occult Brawler, Maeve, Excruciator, Painsmith, Beast Wrestler, Rotos the Lost Groom.