All Categories

Passive Reflect Damage Skill Rework

Search
CirillaAdmin
Dec 2, 2019, 14:4112/02/19
02/27/19

Hello guys! There is one important point that we missed in our patch notes because of a simple oversight and do apologize for that. 

The passive reflect damage Skills used to replenish champs' HP if they were equipped with the Lifesteal set. However, the damage yielded by the champs with the Lifesteal set was not intended to be influenced by the Skill initially (the same goes for Reflect Damage buff), thus, we fixed it for the passive Skills. Basically, now the reflect damage Skills and the damage that they produce work the same way as the corresponding buff does.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 2, 2019, 18:3412/02/19
05/18/19

Can someone translate it please into simple english?

It's to incomprehensible for non native english speakers.

What has changed in practice? Any examples?

Dec 2, 2019, 19:3112/02/19
11/14/19

Cirilla said:

Hello guys! There is one important point that we missed in our patch notes because of a simple oversight and do apologize for that. The passive reflect damage Skills used to replenish champs' HP if they were equipped with the Lifesteal set. However, the damage yielded by the champs with the Lifesteal set was not intended to be influenced by the Skill initially (the same goes for Reflect Damage buff), thus, we fixed it for the passive Skills. Basically, now the reflect damage Skills and the damage that they produce work the same way as the corresponding buff does.

My game crashes whenever I use Terrorbeast's A2, which does reflect damage. I have tried on different devices and on a different WiFi but the game still crashes.

Why is this? 

Dec 2, 2019, 20:3312/02/19
02/22/17
Rughes said:

Can someone translate it please into simple english?

It's to incomprehensible for non native english speakers.

What has changed in practice? Any examples?

Reflect damage passive or skills will not give health from Lifesteal set.
Dec 2, 2019, 21:4512/02/19
05/18/19
Thank you Predakhan 
Dec 6, 2019, 19:1212/06/19
07/27/19

So basically the only thing that made Warchief even slightly appealing has now been removed.  He now needs a rework even more urgently than before.

Dec 7, 2019, 04:0012/07/19
08/18/15
This means that Warchief's passive doesn't heal him now, and he cannot be used to tank spider and he lost his appeal in CB. One of my friends was affected by this, he cannot do the spider anymore.
Dec 7, 2019, 09:4812/07/19
Dec 7, 2019, 10:54(edited)
04/23/19

Cirilla said:

Hello guys! There is one important point that we missed in our patch notes because of a simple oversight and do apologize for that. The passive reflect damage Skills used to replenish champs' HP if they were equipped with the Lifesteal set. However, the damage yielded by the champs with the Lifesteal set was not intended to be influenced by the Skill initially (the same goes for Reflect Damage buff), thus, we fixed it for the passive Skills. Basically, now the reflect damage Skills and the damage that they produce work the same way as the corresponding buff does.

As other player stated, this change has made warchief much much weaker than it used to be.

So, first of all you should rework him somehow, because if it have ever been usable somewhere it was due to his passive triggering lifesteal. Either put that back, or give him a *very serious* buff (it was already not that good as a hero before... usable only in arena).

Moreover, you should allow warchief (and any other hero that had that kind of passive, if any) a free masteries respec.

This should hold for any hero that undergoes a rework imho. I can understand you dont give back skill tomes, but free masteries respect is far due.
Dec 8, 2019, 17:0712/08/19
11/14/19

Reflect damage skills now do not work in fire knight stage 7 (which is where the shield goes from 5-10 hits.)

I use reflect damage and the game freezes and I get an error box :(

Has anyone else had this?

Dec 15, 2019, 07:2612/15/19
05/24/19
Ma'am for real I just spent a ton of time money and effort leveling booking and putting masteries on warchief, you just took the thing that made him viable, anyway can i get a refund for any of the things i just mentioned? Or do you plan on reworking the rework that you just un reworked? I know you single handedly didn't do this, and I'm sure you won't lose any sleep over my wasted time and money..but can you kindly mention that you guys just made warchief trash again to your bosses and find a way to fix him...sincerely on behalf of basically everybody please fix him....again
Feb 16, 2020, 17:0602/16/20
Feb 16, 2020, 17:09(edited)
06/08/17

johnmacht72 said:

Ma'am for real I just spent a ton of time money and effort leveling booking and putting masteries on warchief, you just took the thing that made him viable, anyway can i get a refund for any of the things i just mentioned? Or do you plan on reworking the rework that you just un reworked? I know you single handedly didn't do this, and I'm sure you won't lose any sleep over my wasted time and money..but can you kindly mention that you guys just made warchief trash again to your bosses and find a way to fix him...sincerely on behalf of basically everybody please fix him....again

No reply to this of course!  Plarium keep doing stupid things to make Legendaries that are just barely usable into total trash!!  You got to wonder what IQ these people have. Do they not test anything they do before they implement??  Was Warchief a God versus anything with this ability? NOOOO!1 He was just barely usable but way worse than any counter attack Legendary Hero or Speed based one. I do not see you nerf martyr or any of those that actualyl are OP.  And why should legenadry be made into far worse than most Epics???? Makes no sense. Legendaries should always be at least usable for something. Over half my epics are now far better than Warchief!! 

Fix this!!!  I am so close to quit this game because of incompetence by Plarium!!!
Dec 14, 2023, 02:5512/14/23
12/14/23
RobinLoksley

johnmacht72 said:

No reply to this of course!  Plarium keep doing stupid things to make Legendaries that are just barely usable into total trash!!  You got to wonder what IQ these people have. Do they not test anything they do before they implement??  Was Warchief a God versus anything with this ability? NOOOO!1 He was just barely usable but way worse than any counter attack Legendary Hero or Speed based one. I do not see you nerf martyr or any of those that actualyl are OP.  And why should legenadry be made into far worse than most Epics???? Makes no sense. Legendaries should always be at least usable for something. Over half my epics are now far better than Warchief!! 

Fix this!!!  I am so close to quit this game because of incompetence by Plarium!!!

I understand your frustration with the recent changes to Warchief. It's disappointing when a character you've invested in undergoes significant alterations. Hopefully, the game developers will take player feedback into consideration, iq test free  and address the concerns regarding Warchief's viability.

Jan 19, 2024, 05:2501/19/24
01/19/24

The passive reflect damage Skills used to replenish champs' HP if they were equipped with the Lifesteal set. However, the damage yielded by the champs with the ...The passive reflect damage Skills used to replenish  sign language alphabet     champs' HP if they were equipped with the Lifesteal set. However, the damage yielded by the ...  Reflect Damage :: Skill Description - RO Skill Database. Shield exclusive skill. When receiving physical damage part of the damage is returned in a radius around the user. While active, this skill drains SP every second.Raid Shadow Legends Reflect Damage Skill applies to Reflect Damage buff on self or allies, so they can reflect a portion of the incoming damage from enemies to them. This is great against enemies who have Lifesteal Set on them, preventing them from healing while they attack