All Categories

(Important!) Artifacts Enhancement Event Cancellation (29.09.2019)

Search
CirillaAdmin
Sep 29, 2019, 17:3409/29/19
02/27/19

Hello guys! We have to stop the Artifacts Enhancement event for mitigating the load on the server and stabilizing the game performance. It will be stopped at 6 PM UTC. Please make sure that you have claimed the rewards that you have already received. We will decide what to do next about the whole thing tomorrow and will keep you informed. Thank you very much and happy Sunday!

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 29, 2019, 17:5109/29/19
Sep 29, 2019, 17:52(edited)
05/16/19

Cirilla said:

Hello guys! We have to stop the Artifacts Enhancement event for mitigating the load on the server and stabilizing the game performance. It will be stopped at 6 PM UTC. Please make sure that you have claimed the rewards that you have already received. We will decide what to do next about the whole thing tomorrow and will keep you informed. Thank you very much and happy Sunday!

I seriously hope Plarium intends to extend the deadline for Maulie as a result.  Your company should've seen this coming with how many events and tournaments you've been running at the same time.  Getting too money hungry is coming back to bite you guys now.

The deadline for Maulie and giving us some of the champions needed so close to that deadline was already pushing it.  Now, this obviously pushes that further back, as we have to wait to get the champions we need for the fusion.  The rational and FAIR thing to do here would be to extend the Maulie deadline, expand the timeline for the events and tournaments to obtain the necessary champions, and stop trying to run too many things at once.  You're stressing out your players and burning them out.

If Plarium ends up changing this in a way where there is some type of paywall or other underhanded manipulation to try to get those last couple champions needed, I'm out, chargebacks and all.  I almost walked away after the Foli scam, I'm NOT having that happen to me again.  Multiple clan members are concerned about the same exact thing, particularly because last time, rather than admit fault or make amends, the company simply tried to cover it up.  Hoping Plarium learned with all the people that left as a result back then.  The 3 friends of mine who used to play quit back then.

I sincerely hope Plarium cares a little more about player retention these days and will simply extend the timeline for Maulie.  Please do keep us apprised as you're able to.  I have been waiting and saving coins all week and am dying to level up gear so I can clean out my inventory.
Sep 29, 2019, 18:0909/29/19
09/16/19
I was just about to claim ragemonger which is the only thing i need for maulie wtf!
Sep 29, 2019, 18:1209/29/19
04/30/19
I spent 10 millions to upgrade all my six star artifacts only to find out the event is cancelled. I won't have enough silver or artifact to complete this event and my fusion is dependent on this.  Where was the notice for this cancellation? Am I suppose to watch the forum all the time?  Please, this is too much loss.
Sep 29, 2019, 18:2409/29/19
08/21/19

xz601190 said:

I spent 10 millions to upgrade all my six star artifacts only to find out the event is cancelled. I won't have enough silver or artifact to complete this event and my fusion is dependent on this.  Where was the notice for this cancellation? Am I suppose to watch the forum all the time?  Please, this is too much loss.

I am in the same boat... spent around 4.5 million silver and went to go claim rewards only to see that the event had disappeared.

I spent all my time in the artifact upgrade screen, why wasn't some kind of forced notification sent out? I've been saving up silver in anticipation of this event and now it's basically flushed down the drain.
Sep 29, 2019, 18:3309/29/19
09/07/19

I paid nearly 13m for artifact enhancement, this is really not fair 

Sep 29, 2019, 18:3509/29/19
09/07/19
And 19.99$ forsilver cuz i hadnt enough money
Sep 29, 2019, 18:3709/29/19
04/30/19

plarium,

Please consider us who has already spent all the silver to upgrade all the good artifacts. Even you refund us the silver, we won't have 6* artifact to upgrade thus make it impossible for us to complete this mission. We did nothing wrong. We didn't follow you 24/7 on social media, we didn't know you have canceled the event until we have spent everything.  What are we suppose to do?

Sep 29, 2019, 18:3709/29/19
05/16/19

Considering the last minute cancellation here, I would strongly advise Plarium to compensate the players with the champions we would've acquired from this particular event.  It's clear you made a LOT of players waste their coins, most of which paid their hard-earned money for it, all because your company got too greedy. 

Even if you were to extend the deadline, that doesn't compensate the players that wasted a ton of coin already and then realized the event was removed while they were doing it.  This was extremely poorly handled, and how did the staff over there NOT see this coming?  Multiple people need to be replaced over there at Plarium for this.  They should've seen this coming from a mile away.

Sep 29, 2019, 18:3809/29/19
06/20/19

If the event had to be cancelled, why couldn't the unclaimed rewards automatically transfer to the user's inbox?? 

Cancelling the event at short notice, robs the players the time and effort they have invested in the event. 

Surely Plarium can either refund the silver used to upgrade the artefacts, or offer so compensation?? Whats the odds on this issue effecting the the other event?? 
Sep 29, 2019, 18:4309/29/19
07/15/19
This issue shows how incompetent the Plarium staff are.  Not trying to be rude, but honestly, what imbecile over there at Plarium decided to have EVERY single artifact upgrade attempt ping the server?  You realize that whoever made that poor decision essentially caused an internal DDoS attack against your own servers?
Sep 29, 2019, 18:4709/29/19
07/15/19

AscendantGod said:

Cirilla said:

I seriously hope Plarium intends to extend the deadline for Maulie as a result.  Your company should've seen this coming with how many events and tournaments you've been running at the same time.  Getting too money hungry is coming back to bite you guys now.

The deadline for Maulie and giving us some of the champions needed so close to that deadline was already pushing it.  Now, this obviously pushes that further back, as we have to wait to get the champions we need for the fusion.  The rational and FAIR thing to do here would be to extend the Maulie deadline, expand the timeline for the events and tournaments to obtain the necessary champions, and stop trying to run too many things at once.  You're stressing out your players and burning them out.

If Plarium ends up changing this in a way where there is some type of paywall or other underhanded manipulation to try to get those last couple champions needed, I'm out, chargebacks and all.  I almost walked away after the Foli scam, I'm NOT having that happen to me again.  Multiple clan members are concerned about the same exact thing, particularly because last time, rather than admit fault or make amends, the company simply tried to cover it up.  Hoping Plarium learned with all the people that left as a result back then.  The 3 friends of mine who used to play quit back then.

I sincerely hope Plarium cares a little more about player retention these days and will simply extend the timeline for Maulie.  Please do keep us apprised as you're able to.  I have been waiting and saving coins all week and am dying to level up gear so I can clean out my inventory.

After the Foli paywall I quit for weeks.  Deleted the app and walked away.  Decided to come back, but am now f2p.  I refuse to spend a single penny after the stunt they pulled.

If they screw us over here again like this without compensating us back our coins or at least giving us those damn champions, I'm not coming back this time.  I spent 14M in coins, and since there was no clear notification in game, seems like that 14M may have gone to waste.

Sep 29, 2019, 18:5309/29/19
07/24/19

Please ATLEAST award ragemonger to people or just the epic champ it fuses into. I dropped almost 8 million silver and upgraded all the artifacts i could. This even will be uncompleteable for many people now.  if you are not going to compensate the players then please provide people with a random artifact of equal value for each 1 that was lvled up and 9-1.2 m per 16 lvls, 300k for 12 lvls, 15k for 8, and like 5 for 4. this is accounting for 5s mostly but the 16 should range all artifacts that would reach 16 except maybe 1-2s. Either way this is a massive ball to drop especially after launching it with a silver for cash deal. And the fact everyone was waiting for this champ doing the event, and you guys throw this outa the blue. I'm sure you got so many hopes and dreams up with this and shattered them at the same time. 

You guys are getting way too reckless with things. Your game is quite popular and at time it just feels like you guys are looking to take a dollar in exchange for a nickle. 

I just want this to be a game that I feel I can play without fear of terrible things happening outside of a random freeze.

Sep 29, 2019, 19:1109/29/19
05/03/19
oh boy. Same here. made half of the event to finish it later when i come home. Spent a few millions on 6* artefacts i collected for this event just to realise they wont count because there is no more event lol. You could at least give me a warning at the login. I am at least expecting a ragemonger in my inbox by tomorrow. 
Sep 29, 2019, 19:1709/29/19
04/05/19
Well that was dissapointing, returning player for this event, had some fun, but if it means I wasted all that silver and all the time I invested for that event is gone, I will be quite dissapointed indeed. Hope you guys do something that will make up for it, cause it isn't just the silver or rl money, but also a lot of time spent.
Sep 29, 2019, 19:2809/29/19
07/24/19

Also why did you post on the forums, the place that people check only after the problem? wouldn't a warning in game or a announcement in there be more helpful just saying "stop doing this event"? 

I'd apologize for being paranoid/angry but I kinda am worried that a lot of people did a bunch of work, spent real money, and sacrificed their saved/prepared items for what I'm worried wont be helpful compensation. Because there is only 2 ways to complete your events, and an error like this cripples one of those, forcing people to lose hard or take the other. Really hoping you put these fears to rest.
Sep 29, 2019, 19:3309/29/19
Sep 29, 2019, 19:36(edited)
05/05/19
Hey there, y'all don't deserve the hate people are writing on here but I do want to share with y'all my predicament of having not seen this notice on the forum and having suddenly lost the event in the middle of upgrading artifacts. I had a couple of 16s since I'd noticed the event was gone and hope that my silver has not gone to waste as those 16s not being counted into my artifact upgrade points. Please advise 
Sep 29, 2019, 19:4909/29/19
03/22/19
A you kidding  me why is there no in game announcement  ...you guys are a joke ...I leveled a bunch of gear for nothing ..on top of that every other day I get a "clan boss chest not found" message and get no rewards..I'm done with this game ..is it that hard to let people know in your game ...I dont want to go on forums or discord at all ..I've had it with your shady crap I'll take my 500 a month to another game ..
Sep 29, 2019, 20:0909/29/19
05/17/19

Are You serious?

A few millions of silver are wasted into the void.

Why the deadline for training heroes event is the same, that was for upgrading artifacts event, so 3,5 days instead a week?

Sep 29, 2019, 20:1109/29/19
04/17/19
I am not in as bad a shape as many others here, as I already got lucky and got the champions from the champion rush, but I was interested in the brews and other things offered and had just earned the first brews. Collected them, went to my mail to activate them and then they weren't there. Thought oh well maybe there is just a delay and started upgrading other artifacts, had just spent 2 million silver getting one 5 start legendary artifact to 16, and go to check and the event is gone. Restart game still not there, confused start checking chat and news in the game ... nothing. Finally decided to come here and what the hell. This is total BS, and I really feel for those of you that were totally hosed. There needed to be  a big announcement in game and it needed to give us at least 3 hours to claim our rewards not a few minutes.
Sep 29, 2019, 20:1809/29/19
07/16/19
Hill Nomad, Ragemonger, 10-15 mil Silver, 5 energy refills, and an epic tome. Make it right plarium.