All Categories

Battles Error Compensation

Search
CirillaAdmin
Jul 23, 2019, 13:2107/23/19
02/27/19

Hello all! You may have already found some additional resources in your accounts - that is the compensation that we gave to the players who have most suffered from the error (with the code -50) which had been popping at the end of some battles over the previous several days causing the loss of resources in some cases. When determining which players to provide the compensation to, we relied on the data retrieved from our tracking tool. Thank you for being with us 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 24, 2019, 01:1507/24/19
08/20/18

good news for the select few . but really no compensation for the iOS users who couldn't connect because of a forced update and missed the last champion needed for foli fusion.  But even still no compensation for us android users who have been losing every resource due to freezing since 1.7 energy cb keys and pvp tokens..still @ 0 for us..

thanks again though 
Jul 24, 2019, 08:1007/24/19
04/25/19
I have lost my profile 23 of July Your mates dont want to save the situation! Help me please!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 24, 2019, 13:4707/24/19
07/12/19
Thankfully I refunded my purchases and walked away from this game. Selective compensation? Wow.I feel bad for the people who experienced problems, but fell under your "criteria". Ridiculous. 
CirillaAdmin
Jul 30, 2019, 13:5807/30/19
02/27/19
Hello! Guys, I do realize that this may seem unfair to some of you. However, the thing is that the tracking tool that allows us to monitor the game performance on players' devices more or less has been set up recently. This is why, this time, we were able to locate the players that had lost a lot of resources due to this error and issued the compensation. We will definitely keep doing our best to make sure that the situations that would require massive compensations do not occur in the first place.
CirillaAdmin
Jul 30, 2019, 13:5907/30/19
02/27/19
Hello Vladimir! Could you please please elaborate a little on the circumstances under which you lost your account? Have you contacted our support team regarding this?

Владимир Ильин said:

I have lost my profile 23 of July Your mates dont want to save the situation! Help me please!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 31, 2019, 09:0207/31/19
06/07/19

Cirilla said:

We will definitely keep doing our best to make sure that the situations that would require massive compensations do not occur in the first place.

Patch 1.8 - few arena tokens and key...

Nuff said

No one is buying your bs anymore.
Jul 31, 2019, 11:4907/31/19
04/12/19

from f2p standpoint - pity that there will be no more handouts of compensations.

I have spent like 10$ over last 3-4 months so I am between f2p and p2w, but my personal opinion is that no mobile game is worth more than 20-30$ - spent over lifetime of me playing it.

Having 10-20$ budget left on this game and having experienced what 10$ can give me - I wont spend at all now (unless sacred shards will be sold for 3-5$ each - then I could think about it, still tough sell but at least thinking ...)

With that said, I was actually glad this game had issues - it gave me few 3d exp boosters and loads of energy for free in mailbox. Those were spent on events - allowing me to complete those that were worthy.

Jul 31, 2019, 12:2207/31/19
06/01/19
You think they honestly care about 30 dollars total over your entire time playing? 
Jul 31, 2019, 18:1307/31/19
04/12/19

Raze said:

You think they honestly care about 30 dollars total over your entire time playing? 

I am sure they don't (even if they won't admit to it due to PR).

I am honest with the situation, my point of view is equal to f2p even if I have paid some.

From one side - I am old enough to remember owning PC games - you pay once and you have floppy / cd / dvd and you can play as long as you want without needing to pay again.

From another side - Too many other games on the market, too greedy market with micro-transactions, to invest in one product. The moment I have enough of crap served by devs I just go elsewhere, no remorse like 'but i have spent so much in here, lets give them one more chance ...'

It is like criminal mindset: do not get attached to something you couldn't just leave if in trouble or else they will catch you exploiting this weakness...

Aug 1, 2019, 04:0408/01/19
08/20/18

I seen stats this game's made over 3 million so far. they ain't short of cash but what that really represents is people (myself included) are or have been spending money hand over fist.

it's been noted since 1.7 the freezing issues and severe loss of resources so why would they compensate the ones who have been having this issue..over 3 million dollars tells me we are just road kill and unless your duel wielding Visas  or a "youtuber" you ain't getn nothing 

I have closed my wallet and removed all options for purchase I'd highly recommend others with the same. 

it's a slap in the face when you lose ya CB keys energy for doing max level dungeons only to be offered to buy more...no! 

personally I wouldn't care about the extreme p2w but seeing as every post is going unaddressed and not once has plarium reached out to those who have this major problem  to try get direct feedback and rectify the problem 

so I'll continue to be vocal and call it p2w bs

it's not like I hate the game..but it's not fun and it's not fair its just (#@×$) I'll say broken 

Aug 1, 2019, 06:4708/01/19
02/12/19
Cirilla said:

Hello! Guys, I do realize that this may seem unfair to some of you. However, the thing is that the tracking tool that allows us to monitor the game performance on players' devices more or less has been set up recently. This is why, this time, we were able to locate the players that had lost a lot of resources due to this error and issued the compensation. We will definitely keep doing our best to make sure that the situations that would require massive compensations do not occur in the first place.
Do you have any self respect?
Aug 1, 2019, 12:2508/01/19
02/22/19
Cirilla said:

This is why, this time, we were able to locate the players that had lost a lot of resources due to this error and issued the compensation.
So players that only lost a few resources didn't get any compensation? Just asking since that's how your sentence reads.
Aug 2, 2019, 19:3908/02/19
03/17/19
It seems they don’t want my money. I can’t renew my monthly pass, throwing up an error every time I attempt to renew it
Aug 5, 2019, 07:2408/05/19
02/12/19
Haywire said:

It seems they don’t want my money. I can’t renew my monthly pass, throwing up an error every time I attempt to renew it
Why do you complain? Spend your money in a pub with friends. 
Aug 5, 2019, 13:1608/05/19
Aug 5, 2019, 13:22(edited)
05/14/19

MadCo0kie said:

Cirilla said:

This is why, this time, we were able to locate the players that had lost a lot of resources due to this error and issued the compensation.
So players that only lost a few resources didn't get any compensation? Just asking since that's how your sentence reads.

That's excatly what she is saying. I lost fair amount of resources and didn't get shit.

Well that's a new level of greed for you. Track your players so you don't accidently give away too much compensation to your players. It's all about the money with these guys.

God bless Plarium

Aug 5, 2019, 16:3708/05/19

What about all those error messages logging back into the game after a crashed battle? "Would you like to submit the latest incomplete battle... Blah blah blah"? 

I've submitted many of those... But looks like for nothing because no compensation was given. 
Sep 13, 2019, 11:3309/13/19
05/08/19

Compensation for all the lost cb keys and energy, silver and rewards is looong overdue for the current issues.

CirillaAdmin
Sep 16, 2019, 14:0009/16/19
02/27/19
Hello everyone! We do understand that occasional lags, freezes and crashes is a pressing issue. That's why it is our top priority to identify the reason why they take place and fix them as soon as possible. We assure you that the reports that you send us every time something goes wrong with a battle are accepted for further analysis. Unfortunately, it is technically not possible right now to detect every player that has had some sort of an issue that is game-performance related, thus, we cannot issue individual compensations. However, we do try to issue compensations when a lot of our players experience some kind of a problem like we did last Friday.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.