All Categories

(Notice) (8.05.2019) Server Maintenance

(Notice) (8.05.2019) Server Maintenance

Search
Comments
May 11, 2019, 15:2605/11/19
03/22/19
If there is any ETA when game will be fully fixed? Freezes and crashes keeps happening still. I been patient so far but it's starts annoying me when same story happening over and over again. Like today, I didn't lost much,  40 energy maybe in total but it is not beta anymore and that kind of problems should be solved in minimum time.  And please, don't ask me to send ticket. It seems like nobody home there.
May 11, 2019, 20:1305/11/19
05/10/19

uri said:

If there is any ETA when game will be fully fixed? Freezes and crashes keeps happening still. I been patient so far but it's starts annoying me when same story happening over and over again. Like today, I didn't lost much,  40 energy maybe in total but it is not beta anymore and that kind of problems should be solved in minimum time.  And please, don't ask me to send ticket. It seems like nobody home there.

Be happy bro, you didnt have your account wiped due to the patch, all the hard work and money spent, just gone, every time I try to log in, it starts a new account all over. And I have yet to get a single response from your "tech" support!

May 12, 2019, 06:5505/12/19
03/16/19
Godslyr said:

Be happy bro, you didnt have your account wiped due to the patch, all the hard work and money spent, just gone, every time I try to log in, it starts a new account all over. And I have yet to get a single response from your "tech" support!
I noticed myself taking screenshots of my inventory, shards, heroes every now and then lol. Just in case, right?
May 13, 2019, 01:4105/13/19
04/19/19
Marius said:

Hey, everyone!

Morning update: the server has been rebooted recently and might go through maintenance again, keep an eye out for alerts. From what we can tell, Tournament points do update, but it takes a long time. We'll work on getting that fixed. 

Compensation is most likely not going to be today - this is due to today being a holiday and the fact we need to fix the server with absolute certainty first. It will be something beyond the standard compensation, however, as far as I have been told. The details will be decided on as soon as possible.

I'll do what I can to keep you updated, albeit keep in mind that there might be delays when I have no access to the forum. Happy Victory Day to all those who celebrate it today!

It has been several days now and I STILL DON’T HAVE THE TOURNAMENT! Please look into it.
May 13, 2019, 03:4805/13/19
03/16/19

Voice in the Wilderness said:

It has been several days now and I STILL DON’T HAVE THE TOURNAMENT! Please look into it.

For this tournament, players are divided into groups, each group having 2 days to participate. So yes, the tournament is on, but your group is not.

Just wait and don't forget to buy a couple nice $30 packages.........

May 13, 2019, 04:3405/13/19
03/16/19

Marius said:

Morning update: the server has been rebooted

Hi Marius, on several occasions you mentioned "server" and that begs the question - is it like "one server"? This game has 0 real-time features (except chat?), which means you don't have to have a horizontally scalable geographically distributed platform.

You have 1M+ downloads. If I assume you have 10% of player base active during any event, it's 100K concurrent players. Each creating like 2+ events per minute, which is 200K+ requests per minute. Add any calculations involved, you need more than one server to run it (I'd say 5?).

What do you see when you create an account in 80% of "somewhat MMO" games - "select server/realm". This is how they scale. In Raid I see "Current server: Production1" and a disabled option to change it, which I guess "will be implemented soon".

May 13, 2019, 06:1605/13/19
08/20/18

games still 80% unplayable form me, on multiple devices im getting server connection failed.

so many times in the last 2 days its been freezing on load screens.  Im so close to the 2x shards but now carnt even log in with 1 hr to go

MariusAdmin
May 13, 2019, 09:3305/13/19
09/04/17

kalo said:

Hi Marius, on several occasions you mentioned "server" and that begs the question - is it like "one server"? This game has 0 real-time features (except chat?), which means you don't have to have a horizontally scalable geographically distributed platform.

There is one "Realm", game server, or whatever else you'd like to call it, i.e. Production 1. But in terms of physical hardware, there are multiple servers.

soulstrike said:

games still 80% unplayable form me, on multiple devices im getting server connection failed.
so many times in the last 2 days its been freezing on load screens. Im so close to the 2x shards but now carnt even log in with 1 hr to go
This is quite strange. What devices are you using? We are currently preparing for extended maintenance (will be taking place during NA night and EU early morning) to improve overall stability, but we are not currently experiencing mass issues of the sort that happened on the 8th of May.
May 14, 2019, 07:1105/14/19
05/14/19
I am still unable to access the game. (Looping logins and a link to this forum) what's the dealio? Seems as if most are fine and here I am still sitting here missing out on all the things I've been putting time and money into.  Not trying to sh*t on you just curious if there's anything I can do to fix this or if I am stuck waiting still.  Thanks
May 14, 2019, 07:2505/14/19
May 14, 2019, 08:05(edited)
03/01/19

당신의 나라에서는 40분이 2시간이 되어도 됩니까?

마이클 잭슨은 생전에 인터뷰에 1시간 늦었기 때문에 "여러분의 시간을 존중하지 못해 미안해요"라며 여러 DVD를 제공했지.

Can 40 minutes be 2 hours in your country?

Michael Jackson offered me several DVDs because he was an hour late for the interview in his lifetime, saying, "I'm sorry I didn't respect your time."

당신은 또 100보석과 열쇠 몇 개 주고 말테지?

+++++

wow finish at utc 5:40 is be 8:00 a clock. It's time for someone to go home from work site. and go to play another game.

May 14, 2019, 08:0805/14/19
02/24/19

EbonySoul said:

You're getting it "fixed" but are you going to compensate people who were affected and bothered to keep playing? Or am I just wasting my time playing this game.

I'd love to know about the compensation too. there is a lot People out there (including me) who nearly have reached the 2x Shards or Skillbook.

Does anyone know if the tournament time will be expanded or s.th. else?
May 14, 2019, 18:2305/14/19
04/09/19

Two things.

Cant contackt support regarding the connect to plarium. States email of my wife is registered.. Not possible so what now? She is far already not only she but I'll be pissed as well if the acc gets deleted when ever this change comes where you need the plarium connection. 

2nd iasue

My friends playing a lot he's lv 27 and he used my referral link.. However in my game it states he's only lvl 7

S9 what's the resolve??? 
May 14, 2019, 22:1105/14/19
02/09/19

Hi

I am unable to open a new support ticket so I'm posting here. For the last 2 days I have been unable to progress past a mission to get a 5 or 6* accessory from stage 7 or higher in the spiders den . I have got them from stage 7 8 and 9 still it will not recognise them. I have screen shots. Please help.
May 14, 2019, 22:3705/14/19
02/05/19
Keep up the good work guys. As long as we are informed of whats going on, thats what matters.
May 18, 2019, 20:5405/18/19
May 19, 2019, 15:33(edited)
02/28/19

after my last post here (may 10th) i still got freezed loadingscreens through the day 4 to 5 times .. so what do you think.. will it be fixed until next year or is it more importent instead of holding "older" players, to invite new ones to "eat" freezes too?

i guess you could think maybe i should blame my device for this freezingproblem.. but until 1.7 i never had that amount (even per day) with freezing my loadingscreen

and when will the invite-link for friends work, for people which not play on a mobiledevice?

and what are you planing about the spammers in our chats, calling severel times per hour, for visiting some nice sites to collect legendarys because they say we would deserve it?! i don't see any button integrated for flagging spam or something

(idk how it is in other languages but in germanchannels its a noticable amount of spam.. its so hard to not recognize it, that people starting to flame this bots, wich is some kind of fun sometimes xD)

edit: thats how the spam looks like^^:

maybe this lines are a bit offensive to read. i still love the game i really enjoy to play it .. i do see the amount of work behind an project like this.. i really look forward to see what comes next .. but(!) its really frustrating after more than one week to wait for a frozen screen :<

thx @marius for your communication to us! thats a big point what i like.

May 19, 2019, 00:0205/19/19
08/20/18

@ Marius

This is quite strange. What devices are you using? We are currently preparing for extended maintenance (will be taking place during NA night and EU early morning) to improve overall stability, but we are not currently experiencing mass issues of the sort that happened on the 8th of May.

sorry mate i just seen your reply, 

i use both samsung devices galaxy s7 and tab s

the freezing has only been since 1.7 and its constant that its at least 5-10 freezes/forced restarts per day

regardless of using telstra 4g or my cable wifi connection it just keeps freezing on load screens,

lost a lot of pvp token and energy a few cb keys also. 

cheers ^^

May 19, 2019, 07:2605/19/19
May 19, 2019, 07:30(edited)
04/29/19

SoulStrike said:

@ Marius

sorry mate i just seen your reply, 

i use both samsung devices galaxy s7 and tab s

the freezing has only been since 1.7 and its constant that its at least 5-10 freezes/forced restarts per day

regardless of using telstra 4g or my cable wifi connection it just keeps freezing on load screens,

lost a lot of pvp token and energy a few cb keys also. 

Same for me with a Samsung galaxy tab a with Android 8.1and playing via wlan.