(Notice) (8.05.2019) Server Maintenance

(Notice) (8.05.2019) Server Maintenance

Search
Comments
MariusAdmin
May 8, 2019, 21:3705/08/19
09/04/17
nikolabubanja1 said:

Marius do you know when are we able to play?
Nothing solid yet. I'll make a post as soon as I have a confirmation.
May 8, 2019, 21:3805/08/19
04/03/19

Maybe it's just me,

The last few days have been terrible, a good lesson to be learnt for the devs for sure. We had:

-Unintuitive and confusing patch realese.

-Mistakes in the just released patch which caused even more confusion.

-A lot, like A LOT of disconnecting issue, server lag, random freeze during loadings, weird bugs in general and so on.

-Server maintenance every few hours.

Now, it's all good, I'm not someone that really gets mad at games when they have this kind of problem, being a game developer myself I understand how hard it is to actually patch and add content to a game while trying to not shut it down.

However, I would just like to point out that, time constrained player really lose a lot by this, I couldn't complete many of the daily quests, I played a lot less arena than I would have losing my small chance of getting rewards, Losing daily quest I also unfortunately lost the weekly shard on two accounts... Where I'm getting with this is: even the most furious player will forget you if you play your cards right with the compensation, it has always been like that and it will always be. However, that also mean, if you don't play your cards right you end up with an angry customer base and for what? It's not like it really costs much to give decent compensations... Just think carefully, don't be cheap when you mess up :)

May 8, 2019, 21:3905/08/19
03/18/19
Thanks for all the updates even though it’s not work hours! We appreciate the communication. I’ve been trying to relay the messages all over Facebook/Discord/Etc to keep people in-the-know. The fan base for this game is incredible and we all support you guys. Don’t get discouraged, this kind of stuff just happens. Most of us do understand. Good luck with everything!
May 8, 2019, 21:3905/08/19
05/08/19
C'mon guys finish this bullshit and closet the server when is undermanutantion so we dont lose time energy and tone of items
May 8, 2019, 21:4005/08/19
May 8, 2019, 21:40(edited)
02/20/19

Just when something going wrong with Unity update, turn off servers and apply backup of Old one then let Players play and test more. 

We wasted much becose no backup?? 
May 8, 2019, 21:4005/08/19
04/15/19

Thanks for the update, although I am away on holiday at the moment I regularly stream the game and me and some other players have our own growing RAID discord channel. There’s a lot of support growing for this game and the majority of us feel the game has a lot of potential and we understand that there will be the occasional technical issue. Hopefully you get it sorted and if we get any summons for compensation I really hope I finally get my legendary as plugged a lot of cash and time into the game and had no RNG luck so far 😁

um2596450 | 2547328

May 8, 2019, 21:4105/08/19
03/20/19
All people understand just we need understanding as well so we can stand side by side with them DollfaceAnn said:

Thanks for all the updates even though it’s not work hours! We appreciate the communication. I’ve been trying to relay the messages all over Facebook/Discord/Etc to keep people in-the-know. The fan base for this game is incredible and we all support you guys. Don’t get discouraged, this kind of stuff just happens. Most of us do understand. Good luck with everything!

MariusAdmin
May 8, 2019, 21:4205/08/19
09/04/17
DollfaceAnn said:

I really appreciate the help! And yeah, the Community has always been very passionate and thorough. Even when there are disagreements with the Dev Team's vision, I can clearly see players care for the game - and that's awesome.
May 8, 2019, 21:4305/08/19
May 8, 2019, 21:45(edited)
04/03/19
Refered friend and he just started yesterday. This sucks because I feel like  I just had my money stolen because I purchased items and can't use them. I have created two support tickets and no response.  After fix, will that be announced to public? Will support tickets be answered? ETA on resolution?
May 8, 2019, 21:4605/08/19
05/06/19

Devs,

1. Keep up the good work, the game is very good.

2. Fix the problem and compensate us for the lost money, time, nerves.

3. Find the employee that f#cked up, don't fire him, put him to work in the company's cafeteria for a month....

MariusAdmin
May 8, 2019, 21:4705/08/19
09/04/17
timothyrayjr said:

Refered friend and he just started yesterday. This sucks because I feel like  I just had my money stolen because I purchased items and can't use them. I have created two support tickets and no response.  After fix, will that be announced to public? Will support tickets be answered? ETA on resolution?
As you can imagine, there are a lot of Support tickets right now. They will answer as soon as they are able, that is for sure!
May 8, 2019, 21:4705/08/19
03/20/19
We do Marius and that's why this upset us , we care about this game and you just need to stand with us on this one coz you know we didn't make mistake ,  
May 8, 2019, 21:4805/08/19
03/10/19
I understand everyone being annoyed but it's not like they did this intentionally. We can see that the devs have been working hard all day to fix these issues. This is not the first game to develop issues with an update! I love this game and play as often as the next person but getting mad at the developers who are working non stop to fix the issue isn't going to make the game work any faster. Thanks for all the updates on discord. At least we knew what was going on! 
May 8, 2019, 21:5205/08/19
02/18/19

Marius said:

nicodareusthuul said:

Update more than this archaic structure of a forum.  Notes should be posted on Discord as its an Official medium.  Not links to the forums that most dont want to visit.

I have no access to the official Discord server right now as it is well past my work shift. I did, however, pass the link to the thread to people who should be able to post and I expect it's been put into announcements already.

Marius, you have good replies to some things in this thread but dont make excuses.  Cirilla is logged in on mobile all day long.  You are almost never on Discord which raid has made an Official Server for us to be communicated to.  So please, stop making excuses.

Links to a forum is a BAD practice in general especially considering it is an archaic form of communication and there are things that make it impossible to use.  You have social,media platforms for this very reason.  Just asking to use them correctly.
May 8, 2019, 21:5405/08/19
03/20/19
QueenBee0305 said:

I understand everyone being annoyed but it's not like they did this intentionally. We can see that the devs have been working hard all day to fix these issues. This is not the first game to develop issues with an update! I love this game and play as often as the next person but getting mad at the developers who are working non stop to fix the issue isn't going to make the game work any faster. Thanks for all the updates on discord. At least we knew what was going on! 
Look how much did you spend money and didn't get nothing? If you did and you planed time on it I would ask you after that why are you mad ??? I understand that you like game all of us do but when mistake is made stand with players coz you are one ... we do understand it's not intentional and we do respect them but we have voice as well 
May 8, 2019, 21:5605/08/19
May 8, 2019, 21:59(edited)
03/22/19

I see a lot of criticism and, while some of them are constructive and generally fine, I want to say that despite game being heavily unstable lately, take into consideration that this game has hit a success nobody probably expected.

With summoner wars, the game built it's popularity over time, so the stability issues were not so visible and they would be easily foreseen beforehand in time not to block logging in. I understand that it's frustrating to some, some of players want a recompensation (you greedy goblins), some just throwing the game with the wind (as they claim they are, however, wouldn't they leave anyway? If the game doesn't feel as good as you might want, you'll try to find some cons to convince yourself that this game is not worth your time imo).

For now, all I can say about this game, which I have played for 1.5 months it's a cashgrab (which game isn't lately?), HOWEVER I haven't seen the staff so listening to the community. We mentioned that legendary skill books are almost unacquirable without spending anything and so we got events that are hard to do, but they reward players with these. Sure, it's hard to get these from the run, however these aren't meant to be acquired everyday. And I'm grateful, as a f2p player, to have an option to acquire these without spending money.

Today we even got Tournament giving us a chance to get a Sacred Shard every 2 days (!). Compared to what we had a month a go, this is almost a completely different economy, giving f2p players so much chances to get epics/legendaries faster than 1 per 30 days.

Obviously, I want them to repair the stability, however, I feel like they're doing incredible job with the game. Not afraid of change, listening to community, good foundations from the start, what's not to wish the game, Plarium, and players "GL, HF"?

TLDR: Great job with the game, hopefully the stability will be better soon. Keep up the amazing work!

Edit1: And Marius said that he's past his work shift. Does he need to help us? Nope. But he's still with us here, helping the game to get going. So, appreciate it and be grateful.

MariusAdmin
09/04/17
nicodareusthuul said:

Marius, you have good replies to some things in this thread but dont make excuses.  Cirilla is logged in on mobile all day long.  You are almost never on Discord which raid has made an Official Server for us to be communicated to.  So please, stop making excuses.

Links to a forum is a BAD practice in general especially considering it is an archaic form of communication and there are things that make it impossible to use.  You have social,media platforms for this very reason.  Just asking to use them correctly.
Cirilla is in the same situation as I was in, not at work and not even home to be able to handle this with any sort of consistency. She is/will be posting whenever possible and information comes in. I understand being frustrated, but making accusations is not going to get you anywhere. 
12/23/16
I have Same issue. Purchased Parts for a big amount and have no Time left to burn it, due  to the issues. Hope for a individual compensation and and not to got put off with a General amount of  250 Energy or something like this.  
May 8, 2019, 22:0205/08/19
03/28/19

Thanks for keeping us updated!

Regarding bugs etc. Will us be able to get the stuff that we invested in champs due to "bugs" in the past?

May 8, 2019, 22:0205/08/19
05/08/19
I'm guessing my three day xp boost is just going to lose this day and I'm SOL ? I just popped it yesterday too,  I had purchased the 5 three day pack.