New Community Manager

New Community Manager

Search
CirillaAdmin
Feb 28, 2019, 15:0502/28/19
02/27/19

New Community Manager

Hi everyone!

My real name is Zhanna, but you may have seen me on the Arena or in some of the Global chats where I go by the nickname of Cirilla. I am delighted to let you know that I will be joining Marius and working with you on behalf of the Plarium Community Team from now on.

I have been playing Raid pretty much every day from the very start and have come to love this game to the extent I never thought I would be capable of 

Even though recently I have pulled out quite a few really good Champions, my all-time favorites are still Gorgorab and Knight Errant. Just because they have been with me through thick and thin from the very first steps. And what are your favorite ones?

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 28, 2019, 15:2802/28/19
01/29/19

Welcome and Congrats, 

My favorite ones have to be Ithos, insane damage capabilities, void faction so no weaknesses, and he just looks great and is well designed. The others are Sir Nicholas for very obvious reasons (great aura, very hard hitting, very tanky) and Shirimani (looks amazing, can heal all your time back to full HP, and can freeze all enemies before they get a chance) 
NEUKModerator
Feb 28, 2019, 16:0802/28/19
10/17/14

bu!

Shirimani the best!

NeversmilexCommunity Manager
Mar 1, 2019, 10:3503/01/19
10/24/16
Zhanna Lupynos said:

Hi everyone!

My real name is Zhanna, but you may have seen me on the Arena or in some of the Global chats where I go by the nickname of Cirilla. I am delighted to let you know that I will be joining Marius and working with you on behalf of the Plarium Community Team from now on.

I have been playing Raid pretty much every day from the very start and have come to love this game to the extent I never thought I would be capable of 

Even though recently I have pulled out quite a few really good Champions, my all-time favorites are still Gorgorab and Knight Errant. Just because they have been with me through thick and thin from the very first steps. And what are your favorite ones?

Welcome! 
Mar 1, 2019, 16:0703/01/19
02/15/19

Hello Zhanna, and Welcome. One of my favorite units is still Athel. She is a beast once fully skilled up and geared correctly.

Aothar was one of my first Epics and i put some time into him so i have a soft spot for him. Still a massive damage dealer to Clan Boss.

All time favorite unit that i have currently is my Doom Priest. She is an awesome support unit. Shes has a passive heal that also removes one debuff on each unit. Skill that buffs all heroes attack by 50% and last but not least her basic attack will add critical chance to a random unit if she lands a critical herself. Now that is a support unit.

Kn1ghtmare
Mar 1, 2019, 20:3103/01/19
Mar 1, 2019, 20:34(edited)
02/13/19

Hello,

I hope you will enjoy developing a game like this that has enormous potential.
A greeting from France, in the hope that you will not forget us on your next patches, especially on the change of the translation on the critical rate which is confused with the critical damage...

Keep it that way anyway!

For my part, my favorite hero is ZAVIA! That I just had last night... I am in total love! (My first love was Athel... So much fun)

Demeina from VaxxTV

Mar 4, 2019, 02:2003/04/19
02/05/19

Cirilla said:

Hi everyone!

Hey Cirilla, awesome, I'm sure you'll do great.

I also love my Knight Errant, he really hits hard with bosses. :)

Mar 6, 2019, 04:5703/06/19
07/30/18

Hi Cirilla, great to have you on board as one of our new Community Managers! Your addition to the team bodes well for the game as it's a good indicator of growth and overall support. Also I can't help but feel your nickname is a Witcher reference, so +1 for that.

It's hard to argue against Gorgorab: he is one of my early Epics and one of the last to be cut from a team, if ever. There's also Zargala, who I remember being talked about constantly in global chat during the early days. Well, the champion roster has really diversified since then. The spotlight's moved off of her now but she's still my go-to farmer & damage dealer.

Mar 7, 2019, 19:4403/07/19
06/21/16

Welcome and enjoy your stay. Are you the inspiration for art of the champion "marked" by any chance? Hahahaha(j/k).

Well I dont even have a month using the app, but romero, athel and templar are of my existing faves. Golgorab, crimson helm, shirimani, nicholas, valkyrie, frostbringer, martyr and richtoff would be of my faves if I had all roster characters available at my disposal. Not counting others from the upcoming Nyresan Union of course.

Mar 10, 2019, 08:3703/10/19
03/09/19

In the spider replica, the flag owner, Spotimus, will not trigger another attack after attacking the spider many times, bug。!

MariusAdmin
Mar 11, 2019, 09:2603/11/19
09/04/17
Unknown_Ranger said:

In the spider replica, the flag owner, Spotimus, will not trigger another attack after attacking the spider many times, bug。!

There is a known issue with Skills that trigger an extra turn upon killing an enemy not working properly if the Giant Slayer Mastery procs. If your Septimus has Gian Slayer, this is most likely the case and will be fixed soon. If not, please submit a more detail report to the Bug Reports forum.
Mar 11, 2019, 10:2603/11/19
03/07/19

Hello,

I am a new Chinese player for RAID, I think this game is a amazing game for me, really enjoy in it. But there has one thing keep bothering me, as you know when the game can be downloaded in Chinese Apple app store, Sir Nicholas already unable to fusion. But he is so strong and I really his mod and pics. So can I have it with other ways? Or Sir Nicholas will be able to fusion again?
Apr 3, 2019, 13:0404/03/19
03/06/19

Hi All,

I'm a fairly new member and im enjoying Raid at the moment. I have some recommendations for future enhancements but will try to find the correct section to post them. In the mean time i have just summoned Errant Knight. What artifacts would you suggest i equip on him or do i just go with the recommended?

thanks in advance
Apr 12, 2019, 17:5504/12/19
03/31/19
Welcome!
Jun 25, 2019, 18:0306/25/19
06/16/19
This is the first mobile game that I can honestly say I really enjoy day to day. Convinced a few of my friends and family to play as well and they all enjoy it. Keep up the great work, I look forward for more content!😊
Jul 9, 2019, 15:3607/09/19
05/10/19

Hello, CIRILLA. I'm trying to contact you in the discord, but without success. I want to find out whether there is an affiliate program for streamers on the RAID or on other games of the PLARIUM? Сan you give me an answer or can you contact me with the person in charge?

MariusAdmin
Jul 10, 2019, 09:4207/10/19
Jul 10, 2019, 09:42(edited)
09/04/17
entitie said:

Hello, CIRILLA. I'm trying to contact you in the discord, but without success. I want to find out whether there is an affiliate program for streamers on the RAID or on other games of the PLARIUM? Сan you give me an answer or can you contact me with the person in charge?

Cirilla is currently on vacation. You will need to contact RangerMur over Discord, he works with streamers and YouTubers.
Jul 12, 2019, 14:3807/12/19
02/18/19
Welcome aboard :p!