All Categories

Raid Fan Art Contest

Raid Fan Art Contest

Search
MariusAdmin
Jan 17, 2020, 11:5901/17/20
09/04/17

Raid Fan Art Contest

It’s been over a year since the realm of Teleria welcomed summoners across the world - and in that time, most of us have found our favorite Champions, Factions - and even bosses!

We know a lot of you have a close affinity to some of Raid’s characters, so we’d like to celebrate that by hosting Raid’s first ever Fan Art Contest!

The rules are simple: create some awesome artwork that features your favorite Champions (or big, bad bosses!) from Raid: Shadow Legends and send it over to us at raidfanart@plarium.com before February 20, 2020!

We’ll then have a vote over here at Plarium to decide the three best submissions, and the winners will get the following prizes:

• 1st Place: 2 Sacred Shards, 5 Void Shards, 20 Ancient Shards, 1000 Energy, 1 Million Silver, 1,000 Gems
  • 2nd Place: 1 Sacred Shard, 4 Void Shards, 20 Ancient Shards, 800 Energy, 1 Million Silver, 1,000 Gems
  • 3rd Place: 3 Void Shards, 20 Ancient Shards, 700 Energy, 1 Million Silver, 800 Gems

We encourage everyone to participate, regardless of your artistic ability; the winners will be decided based on subjective criteria, so you never know where your submission will end up!

SCHEDULE

• Final Submission Date: February 20, 2020
  • Internal Voting: February 21, 2020 to February 26, 2020
  • Final Results Announcement: February 27, 2020

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

Submit your artwork to raidfanart@plarium.com with the following email subject:

• [Fan Art Contest]: Artwork Title

Add your artwork as an attachment, along with the following information in the body of the email:

• Your Raid UserID
  • Your Raid Account Name
  • The email address connected to your Raid account

SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS

• Images must be high-resolution (no smaller than 1920 x 1080) JPG or PNG file
  • Submission must be original work by the participant
  • Artwork must depict one or more Champions present in Raid: Shadow Legends. The number of Champions will not affect the final rating of the piece - it will be graded according to the overall composition and the quality of the artwork.
  • The artwork must not violate the rules of the contest. It also cannot contain any illegal material or content, nor adult content or obscenities. All content in the submission must be related to Raid: Shadow Legends.

That’s it! Unleash your talent and share it with us, and we’ll unleash the prizes.

And don’t worry, this won’t be the last creative contest that we do - everyone will have their chance to shine!

Until then, Happy Raiding!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 18, 2020, 15:2001/18/20
Jan 18, 2020, 22:30(edited)

Hola necesito ayuda con mi cuenta la perdí ayer cuando quise vincularla con plarium, el nombre de mi perfil es jhonkanne trate de pedir ayuda y mandar un mensaje por el juego y no me deja.

Mi cuenta estaba vinculada a Facebook no entiendo qué pasó por favor ayudarme necesito algún administrador que me dé la mano.

Jan 19, 2020, 04:3801/19/20
01/20/20

Is there way to increase my skills , power, fuse & lvl to fight better in the game.

Jan 19, 2020, 21:2201/19/20
07/21/19
I want to send my art 
CirillaAdmin
Jan 21, 2020, 11:0701/21/20
02/27/19

Hey guys! Please feel free to write your questions/comments in the corresponding sections on the forum. We will also be able to help with questions in the English language only, as this is our official language in the game. 

I will close this topic to make sure that it does not get flooded. Thank you for your understanding.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.