Please make a game based on Dune (Enemies can be Harkonnen)

2 Replies
dshimoda82
1 September, 2017, 10:33 AM UTC

Please, it's will be perfect... with spice and all the rest... the veicles, the guild, the planets... the families....

Think about it, pleaseeeee :))))

Thi is Off Topic... no. This is Off Forum, I know.
UTC +2:00
Crowbar
1 September, 2017, 10:51 AM UTC

dshimoda82 said:

Please, it's will be perfect... with spice and all the rest... the veicles, the guild, the planets... the families....

As much as I love Dune, I wouldn't want a Plarium Dune game. Plarium uses pretty much the same engine for all of their games, meaning that Dune would just be Pirates/Soldiers/Vikings/... with different names and images. And, like those games, it'd be pay-to-win instead of a real strategy game.

I would love to see a proper, made from scratch, strategy (i.e., not pay-to-win) Dune game, but it's been 25 years since the last one I really enjoyed.

dshimoda82 said:

Thi is Off Topic... no. This is Off Forum, I know.

Since this is "Tavern", with the description "Here you may discuss whatever you like and share your fan-art", it's not off-topic.

UTC +0:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
4 September, 2017, 6:44 PM UTC

Hi there!

Good idea as for me as I'm a great fan of Dune too. Who knows, maybe some day we'll create something like that. 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
1724232 users registered; 43166 topics; 271024 posts; our newest member:toanstsg