UTC +0:00
shiv
8 December, 2016, 1:46 PM UTC

193 and 197 pres CrossBon

RuAL | No money no honey
Daria
9 December, 2016, 7:33 PM UTC
Challenge accepted, Lets go to war, Cro$$bones is tired of your bellicose threats and demands. We have accepted your offer of war and we are at your doorstep, you can cower in your holes or come out and fight like real pirates. Hopefully you will be up for the challenge, or can you only prevail when you attack in the night by surprise?
UTC +4:00
shiv
9 December, 2016, 8:12 PM UTC

Daria said:

Challenge accepted, Lets go to war, Cro$$bones is tired of your bellicose threats and demands. We have accepted your offer of war and we are at your doorstep, you can cower in your holes or come out and fight like real pirates. Hopefully you will be up for the challenge, or can you only prevail when you attack in the night by surprise?

and you do not mind that we have different time zones? less words more actions...
lets fight

---------------

а вас не смущает что у нас с вами разные часовые пояса? меньше слов больше дела.
воюйте давайте

RuAL | No money no honey
Nika Alexandra
9 December, 2016, 8:46 PM UTC
Daria said:

Was it all u were capable of??? Couple attacks and u r already exhausted :)
RuAL
UTC +1:00
Daria
10 December, 2016, 9:39 AM UTC
I didnt know turtles could speak....
UTC +5:00
1778497 users registered; 48126 topics; 286310 posts; our newest member:alfredu2