Daily Brotherhood Adventures

Search
How to join our moderation team?
New Gift Code! Grab your rewards now!
Jun 14, 2016, 04:2706/14/16
11/25/15

Daily Brotherhood Adventures

Hi

Why are there no brotherhood adventures anymore? They are vital to the development of new players and unifying a brotherhood.

At one point they were pretty much daily, now they have been reduced drastically making it more difficult for us to new players up and running.

We need daily BH Adventures.

Regards,

IV1

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 14, 2016, 06:3906/14/16
09/21/15

this issue was discussed many times in forum in multiple threads, Please try to read other threads instead of making new everytime.

Additionally if you have 3 or more than 3 tournaments + discount at the same time you won't get any brotherhood adventure But due to increased complaints plarium is now thinking to come up with something new.

Hope for best, Fingers crossed

Jun 21, 2016, 13:1606/21/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:51(edited)
11/05/14

Like the other person said...its the other tournaments. They are pumping out too many tournaments too close together. 

Before the tournaments were something special....now its just ridiculous. You literally have a new tournament starting up right after another ends and sometimes....like right now...3 or 4 going at one time.

The game is just greedy. No one can keep up with that pace.....unless they spend a lot of money. If you participate in all these tournaments you will find yourself with no crew. the rewards are not worth waht you lose especially in the Brotherhood Tournaments. You are better off just doing the Solo Tournaments. You can lose thousands of units just to win back 140 ships and a few rubies that cant even surgeon back a fraction of the rest you lost.

And because they pump them out one right after another you dont even have time to rebuild your losses.eseacially if its a Brotherhood Tournament and your Bh has a rquirement to participate in them.
Jun 22, 2016, 07:0106/22/16
Jun 22, 2016, 07:02(edited)
09/21/15

I have a different prospective then the others

Attacking other players, Doing prizes, Upgrading buildings, gaining XP are our day to day task.

If we are getting even one unit for these things than why there are soo many complains?

No one is forcing anyone to go for it nor they said it is "compuslory"

Plarium really can't introduce a thing that how many units you lost you will get same amount, NO.

Additionally just do not count units toward what you get from a tournament.

Check premium items as well along with many other things.

Last but not least, Do your normal game play and claim whatever rewards you get. You will be happy by the day end

Jul 7, 2016, 05:3107/07/16
06/03/16

Hi Mods,

I'm a beginer. So I don't know to check my reward for completing a brotherhood adventure. And I forgot to host 36 reward packs. 

Can you help me to get them again, please?

Jul 7, 2016, 07:3707/07/16
09/21/15

xy6677102 said:

Hi Mods,

I'm a beginer. So I don't know to check my reward for completing a brotherhood adventure. And I forgot to host 36 reward packs. 

Can you help me to get them again, please?

Chest rewards are expired after 3 days and sorry they can't be bring back.

Now you know already about where to find them so just do not forget & check it daily or atleast after every two days since BH adventures are available every time now