Attention Captains!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Anne BonnieCharacter
Mar 1, 2017, 12:0303/01/17
01/13/15

Attention Captains!

Attention Captains!

Those of you who have been keeping a close eye on your Brotherhood statistics might notice a decrease with this latest update. This decrease reflects the fixing of a bug that had been mistakenly granting double the bonus to Unit strength from Knowledge upgrades.

The bonuses have been corrected and the interface will display accurate Brotherhood statistics. Now that the bug has been fixed, no Brotherhood will be able to gain an unfair advantage by abusing it.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 1, 2017, 13:1903/01/17
03/20/15
i leave out dread fleet and all flying troops add all together and what i see is not same as in brotherhood stats. brotherhood stats is lower. which is right, mine or brotherhood?
Mar 1, 2017, 15:5603/01/17
02/15/16

Greetings pirates 

Sorry Anne 

This does not add up 

Some members in our BH show a 6 mil gain in offence defense and a 5 k gain in scouting 

While others including my self show a 3 mil loss in offence defense and a 3 k loss in scouting 

How is this possible if what you are saying is true ????

I have been building high end troops for the past 2 weeks and still show a major lose 

My troop count has increased while all show big time in the red 

You people at Plarium keep screwing with things and trying to tweek the system 

Yet you can not fix even the most simple bugs that have existed here forever False Mail Lag Screen Freeze Log in Problems Wheel of Fortune ect

Just keep screwing the players over 

Soon there will be none left 

Even the coiners will get tired of this BS soon 

Cheers
Mar 1, 2017, 16:2203/01/17
02/20/17
Kaptain Kidd said:

Greetings pirates 

Sorry Anne 

This does not add up 

Some members in our BH show a 6 mil gain in offence defense and a 5 k gain in scouting 

While others including my self show a 3 mil loss in offence defense and a 3 k loss in scouting 

How is this possible if what you are saying is true ????

I have been building high end troops for the past 2 weeks and still show a major lose 

My troop count has increased while all show big time in the red 

You people at Plarium keep screwing with things and trying to tweek the system 

Yet you can not fix even the most simple bugs that have existed here forever False Mail Lag Screen Freeze Log in Problems Wheel of Fortune ect

Just keep screwing the players over 

Soon there will be none left 

Even the coiners will get tired of this BS soon 

Cheers
Well said. For a company that relies on income from customers, they show no desire to please these same customers... and their support is an absolute joke.
Mar 1, 2017, 16:3803/01/17
02/03/15

I agree with both the above posts, something VERY fishy about this.

I did a quick check, I am going to delve deeper into it. I agree with Phoenix, my figures do not tally up to the Brotherhood stats and secondly, what I am shown I have in presidios is different to what management sees I have in the Brotherhood stats.

Don't know if it's related, but if I go to Armory, take the basic defense of my subs, add all the % boosts etc, it does not add up to what I am told is the total strength. Pirates, mercs work out exactly right, but fleet and armada don't tally up.

Oh, and please stop hitting us over the head with a brick and then two days later put up a post trying to justify what you did.
Mar 1, 2017, 19:4603/01/17
01/26/15

So I believe that there are two separate issues. We all know that Plarium makes some calculation errors and they have fixed one of them apparently.

But there has always been a difference between the numbers in BH Stats and the numbers when you select your forces. BH Stats has never included dread bonuses.
Mar 1, 2017, 21:0103/01/17

There are some errors in stats:

in the past the amounts of def units in presidios was higher in statistics as the amounts you see at your stronghold garrisons tab (without dreads). now the statistic shows lesser def (without dreads).

i had also a look to def/off in my harbour and stats. and now stats are showing more def/off as i have in my harbour (without dreads). 
Mar 1, 2017, 21:5103/01/17
04/18/15
Check the change done to prestige bonus. At lvl 10 it only gives 5% instead of 10% like before.
Mar 1, 2017, 21:5503/01/17
02/15/16

Greetings pirates 

People you are missing my point here 

Anne stated we were receiving double the bonus on knowledge upgrades at the Bastion and they had corrected it 

If this is the case all members should show a loss in offensive defensive and scouting stats right across the board 

However 16 out of 83 members in my BH still show a gain  

Some substantial

One of our stronger members shows a 6.9 mil gain in offensive and defensive stats and a 5,1 k gain in scouting 

If they have indeed removed the double bonus for knowledge this is not possible 

Something just does not add up here 

Cheers 

Mar 2, 2017, 07:2303/02/17
02/03/15

My bad, I should have stated that I excluded dreads in my first post.

My point is that surely all figures shown, whether to bh or to me should be based on the same calculation which it appears is not the case.

I did a manual exercise. Added up total of all my subs (no dreads) and multiplied it by the value provided in the armory. It comes out a bit lower than what in game tells me, but can be explained by pardoned units. The value shown in bh stats is a darn sight lower.

So, coming back to the original question, which one is right, my stats or bh stats?

Kaptain Kidd: Agreed, something seriously dodgy going down here, I noticed a similar trend although I cannot confirm it as there was a prize tourney on the go just prior to the "update" so don't know exactly who was supposed to increase or decrease and by how much.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 2, 2017, 12:2903/02/17
09/17/15
Kaptain Kidd said:

However 16 out of 83 members in my BH still show a gain  

Probably because they had a big gain compared to previous week.
Mar 2, 2017, 15:1403/02/17
02/15/16

Greetings pirates 

Sorry Aloyna 

Your reply will not fly 

3 of the above mentioned members have been inactive for 2 + weeks and still show a gain 

Now how do you explain that one ????

They are building troops and winning big in prizes while they are away ?

Rubbish

Again by trying to tweek the system here you have created another mess and now leave the players to try to make sense out of it 

Well done Plarium 

Cheers 
Mar 3, 2017, 10:3603/03/17
09/17/15

Kaptain Kidd said:

Greetings pirates 

Sorry Aloyna 

Your reply will not fly 

3 of the above mentioned members have been inactive for 2 + weeks and still show a gain 

Rubbish

Again by trying to tweek the system here you have created another mess and now leave the players to try to make sense out of it 

Well done Plarium 

Cheers 

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new Please report it to Support and they will check the reason.

Mar 4, 2017, 11:2003/04/17
09/28/15

Anne:  You may be worried about some tweaks, but your geniuses have not only lost my two Kabam havens (Levels 90 & 91) replacing them with Levels 1 & 11 unknown havens, but changed my ID from jmkell33 to Jack33 (whoever he is) & changed my profile.  Thanks for your careful IT work.  My plumber could have done a better job than the idiots on your staff.

So keep your f-ing games.  You lost me after 2 years and untold dollars.
CrowbarModerator
Mar 4, 2017, 15:3703/04/17
03/07/16

jmkell33 is still on the map, so it's not lost, and it has the old avatar, so nobody took over it. If you want it back, you'll have to contact the Support. We here cannot help you beyond sending you to them.

You can also try to log back in on Kabam and see if you can repeat the transfer with better results. I don't expect it to work, if it didn't work the first time, but I also don't see it making more damage.

Mar 5, 2017, 02:2103/05/17
07/10/16

Crowbar said:

jmkell33 is still on the map, so it's not lost, and it has the old avatar, so nobody took over it. If you want it back, you'll have to contact the Support. We here cannot help you beyond sending you to them.

You can also try to log back in on Kabam and see if you can repeat the transfer with better results. I don't expect it to work, if it didn't work the first time, but I also don't see it making more damage.

This guy wrote me a caustic PM re the same matter. I was like... HUNH?

Guess he figured I was a mod or something, not that mods can do anything. SMH...
Mar 7, 2017, 18:5903/07/17
02/20/17

Plarium, this is absurd.  Why is it that every time a "bug is fixed" that it negatively effects the consumer?

The lack of specific details and vague responses from employees is POINTLESS.  Almost every comment from a Plarium rep is useless or creates more questions.

This is your job, try harder. Invest in PR and HR training. 
Mar 9, 2017, 12:0103/09/17
09/17/15
piratemattd said:

Plarium, this is absurd.  Why is it that every time a "bug is fixed" that it negatively effects the consumer?

The lack of specific details and vague responses from employees is POINTLESS.  Almost every comment from a Plarium rep is useless or creates more questions.

This is your job, try harder. Invest in PR and HR training. 
If you need any details about the issue that was fixed, please ask :)
Mar 9, 2017, 23:5103/09/17
02/20/17
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Kaptain Kidd said:

Greetings pirates 

Sorry Aloyna 

Your reply will not fly 

Rubbish

Well done Plarium 

Cheers 

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new Please report it to Support and they will check the reason.

Can we have an official explanation instead of individually going to support.  
Mar 10, 2017, 13:0403/10/17
09/17/15
piratemattd said:

Can we have an official explanation instead of individually going to support.  
All violations should be reported to Support and will be investigated individually. Also, we are unable to share any information about player accounts with third parties.