Upgrade yer Buildings to new Levels!

9 Replies
Character
8 February, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC

Upgrade yer Buildings to new Levels!

Receive even greater Bonuses!


Captain!


Raise yer game to all new heights! All Captains can now receive even greater Bonuses! Simply Upgrade yer Buildings to increase yer Haven’s power and cause yer rivals to shake on their peg legs!


Here are the bonuses ye will now receive from the following Buildings:


Lumber Yard:

Level 24 – Offense increase (all Units)

Level 25 – Defense increase (all Units)


Gold Mine:

Level 24 – Defense increase (all Units)

Level 25 – Offense increase (all Units)


Rum Distillery:

Levels 24 and 25 – Rum Consumption Reduction


Warehouse:

Level 25 – Max Warehouse capacity now 500,000!


Rum Cellar:

Level 25 – Max Rum Cellar capacity now 500,000!


Lighthouse:

Now ye can Upgrade yer Lighthouse to Levels 21 and 22!

Level 21 – Increased search range, accelerated Resource gathering at Treasure Islands

Level 22 – Increased search range and an increase to yer Haven Defense Bonus


Goldsmith:

Now ye can Upgrade yer Goldsmith to Levels 6 and 7 to increase yer Gold production!


Upgrade now and gain an advantage over yer rivals and rule the Seven Seas!


Captain Anne "Bonnie" O'Malley


UTC +0:00
0
Gut
User
11 February, 2017, 3:02 AM UTC

I applaud this.


In addition to the many changes to the game in the past year—bastion, etchings, higher discovery and building lvls—this update allows the player to decide how they want to play the game.  Creating an environment of choice is a win/win.  


Now I must study, decide, and choose...again.  But that is the thrill in the game for me.  So hats off to yall for a new approach 

UTC +0:00
0
User
13 February, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC

Anne Bonnie said:


Lumber Yard:

Level 24 – Offense increase (all Units)

Level 25 – Defense increase (all Units)


Gold Mine:

Level 24 – Defense increase (all Units)

Level 25 – Offense increase (all Units)



Lighthouse:

Level 22 – Increased search range and an increase to yer Haven Defense Bonus



How much this increases the attack, defense and haven defense bonus ?

UTC +1:00
0
Community Manager
14 February, 2017, 10:46 AM UTC
toto said:




How much this increases the attack, defense and haven defense bonus ?

Hi! You can check the bonuses of each level in the Info tab of each building :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
User
14 February, 2017, 12:49 PM UTC
Where there is a ship there be danger maties.
UTC +0:00
0
Community Manager
14 February, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC

Here are the bonuses of the new levels:


Lighthouse bonus - confirmed. 50% collection speed + 1000 Def bonus on lvl 22, only collection speed boost on lvl 21.

Lumber Yard/Gold Mines - Def +2% AND Off + 2% on lvl 25 (Only def OR only Off on lvl 24).

Rum Distillery - -2% Rum consumption on lvl 25 (1% on lvl 24)


Currently they aren't visible, but this bug is already reported to our devs.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
2
User
16 February, 2017, 3:51 PM UTC

Thank you.

UTC +1:00
0
Gut
User
17 February, 2017, 12:00 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Here are the bonuses of the new levels:


Lighthouse bonus - confirmed. 50% collection speed + 1000 Def bonus on lvl 22, only collection speed boost on lvl 21.

Lumber Yard/Gold Mines - Def +2% AND Off + 2% on lvl 25 (Only def OR only Off on lvl 24).

Rum Distillery - -2% Rum consumption on lvl 25 (1% on lvl 24)


Currently they aren't visible, but this bug is already reported to our devs.



Bugs are bugs, it was forecasted beforehand.  The specifics, however, are welcomed.  
UTC +0:00
0
User
11 March, 2017, 7:31 PM UTC
Yes, upgrade me for all my distilleries, my warehouses, and my lumberyards!
UTC -4:00
0
Community Manager
13 March, 2017, 12:26 PM UTC
mkoprulu said:

Yes, upgrade me for all my distilleries, my warehouses, and my lumberyards!
What are the current levels of those buildings? :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1
2747663 users registered; 63508 topics; 334334 posts; our newest member:sllsay