Tournament schedule

6 Replies
Anne Bonnie
Administrator
12 February, 2016, 11:10 AM UTC

‪‎Tournament schedule – exactly what ye wanted, Captain!

February 12— PvP Warfare

February 14 — Brotherhood Presidio Takeover

February 15 — Treasure Hunt

February 17 — Brotherhood Prize Ransack

February 18 — Upgrade Challenge

February 19 — PvP Warfare (with Milestones)

February 20 — Prize Ransack

Avast, Captain! The schedule is subject to change.

Steal! Plunder! Take what ye want n' burn the rest!

UTC +0:00
FaZi
13 February, 2016, 7:26 AM UTC
So you came back safe from davey jones locker. I knew it since the very beginning that Anne have magical powers. ARGHHH!
Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
Anne Bonnie
Administrator
15 February, 2016, 3:52 PM UTC

Yo-ho-ho! Well, as it turned out, Davy was too busy with his evil plans so he did not notice me sneaking into his bathroom. Don't get me wrong, I closed my eyes! Matey, our lives sometimes depend on how cunning we are, and so we need to keep our wits sharp.

Now I'm waiting for Davy to call me. Got a feeling he had a camera in this bathroom 

Blasphemy
15 February, 2016, 6:08 PM UTC
men are not to clean either hoping you put on some gloves on lol 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
CaptChuckles
29 March, 2016, 11:50 AM UTC

Any reason why last weeks schedule appeared in the Spanish section and nowhere else?

At least give us a level playing field please
UTC +1:00
Frank Connett
30 March, 2016, 8:24 PM UTC
OK  that was FE B what about March LOL and maybe April?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
31 March, 2016, 8:26 AM UTC

Anne Bonnie's message with the Tournament Schedule was intercepted by Spanish on its way to you. That's why it appeared only on Spanish forum.

I'm sure that Jason Bullet will inform you as soon as Anne Bonnie gets the new Tournament Schedule. And this time we will improve the defense.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1662203 users registered; 33542 topics; 252708 posts; our newest member:Trose