All Categories

Treasure Islands Have Been Sighted Far and Wide!

Treasure Islands Have Been Sighted Far and Wide!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Feb 3, 2016, 21:4102/03/16
04/27/15

Captain No Beard here.,    and that postin' above be me own scrawlin'.

Arghrrr. Who be this imposturin' lout Damien666 ?

Captain No Beard.

Feb 5, 2016, 05:5702/05/16
05/07/15

Arrrrgh .....

please .. put some of them in the target too

You don't think about the low level players Capt. is Who don't have enough power to own and maintain the island treasure.

low level players also need to build their power. ha ha...

If rules like this, I think a lot of new players will not play long in this game and will stop playing after them lost troops there.

I guess you don't think about these things captain.

so I guess you should and mengembalika them back to the target Capt. or change the rules like the last time.

TuMpAL

Blood Krewe

Feb 8, 2016, 14:1502/08/16
11/06/14
True but players just starting out should join BHs, to be guided so they can take treasure islands without loss of troops. Going in half cocked is how they lose troops. The same could be said if we still had targets or even in the lighthouse.  Same goes for when they send raids. For some odd reason people forget even the experienced player that defense isn't for raiding and daggers shouldn't be thrown at presidios. But what do I know :)
Feb 8, 2016, 15:1902/08/16
03/27/14

I love watching daggers being thrown at presids lol

but for the targets it was a sore site to see them go, i loved targets made sure i had 1 or 2 every time they came into the game, and made sure i was forceful with them to keep it, it wasn't a simple task, believe me, i just can't believe plarium thought they where to easy for us

we still had to be very forceful to keep them, but it is what it is, they gave us a new way to play them 

maybe they are trying to make the game more active playable so we don't get bored???

Feb 9, 2016, 04:5802/09/16
04/13/15
Yes I miss targets and won't partake in the treasure islands, I don't like them, you can't hold one like you could the targets so Plarium can have them and as far as I've seen when I scroll through them, no one is holding one so I'm not the only person that doesn't like them or taking them. Maybe if enough people just stay away from Treasure Island, they might bring Targets back.
Feb 9, 2016, 16:3202/09/16
Feb 9, 2016, 18:59(edited)
03/27/14

I don't think Plarium understands that, They see them as being played, 

We see them as being useful, we have two different opinions on them 

they think they where just to easy for us to have, 

they don't know that we still had to fight for them continuously that they wasn't an easy bargain to achieve

Now it's a game of exp 

not trying to gain useful resources to help us,

if they where smart they give us some tragets back and keep stashes for exp gain as well

Feb 9, 2016, 17:2302/09/16
11/06/14
Personally I want the targets back. Looked at the tapsites this morning 103 where unclaimed only a few actually are occupied
Feb 9, 2016, 19:0302/09/16
03/27/14

why would anyone want to try and hold them? the defense you lose is more then the bargain

not worth it, not worth it at all,

before it was worth my time fight to keep it, 

it was my time against them, some times they really played their part and fault back hard, other times no

But it was worth it we wasn't losing more then we gained :(

some times makes me wonder if the game devs play these games along with us to really understand

what us gamers do here...

Feb 9, 2016, 21:4902/09/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:10(edited)
11/05/14

According to my calculations if i make 10 successful trips to a buried gold treasure island and is wiped on the 11 attempt, then i might not have gotten enough gold to replace the lost troops. And that doesn't even take into consideration the lumber, rum and time that went into those troops.

A sort tripp might be safe but you will probably collect more resources in less time by collecting the flotsam around your friends islands. And a large force will be exposed to every pvp hunter hitting random treasure islands, and even a tiny loss in units will make the attempt a loss in resources and time.

Feb 12, 2016, 10:5902/12/16
12/28/15
I agree with what most said - treasure islands are not worth the risk. It seems to me that defensive units are much weaker than they used to be. Plus I don't think one can see that the held treasure island is under attack??? If that was possible, at least one could recall the troops before getting attacked. I lost too many defensive troops in the first day when I was just figuring out how things work and someone was eager to get pvp points I guess. I also had to stop attacking defensive prizes of higher level because I lost too many defensive troops. Overall, all I see is greed from the game developers - they want us to buy more rubies to recover lost units.  And I might just have to stop playing because of that eventually.
Feb 12, 2016, 11:0102/12/16
Feb 12, 2016, 11:02(edited)
12/28/15
Add notification for attacks, please. Even general attack on cities is difficult to spot. Make the attack icon bigger, flashing and/or make some sound...dunno maybe "submarine beep" or fog horn sound? But needs to be continuous sound. 
Anne BonnieCharacter
Feb 15, 2016, 16:0902/15/16
01/13/15

jfsearching said:

Add notification for attacks, please. Even general attack on cities is difficult to spot. Make the attack icon bigger, flashing and/or make some sound...dunno maybe "submarine beep" or fog horn sound? But needs to be continuous sound. 

Matey! This idea sounds reasonable only when yer Haven is attacked only several times a day. Arrr ye ready to hear a Submarine Sonar Soundagain and again 

Feb 15, 2016, 17:0802/15/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:01(edited)
11/05/14

jfsearching said:

A continuous beping just because some container for feminine hygiene products decide to send one bucky on a 20h suicide mission. No thanks.

Feb 15, 2016, 18:0602/15/16
03/27/14

Anne Bonnie said:

jfsearching said:

Matey! This idea sounds reasonable only when yer Haven is attacked only several times a day. Arrr ye ready to hear a Submarine Sonar Soundagain and again 

I wouldn't do well with sound, being deaf doesn't do well but some kinda flash 

at the top of our haven maybe 

http://prntscr.com/a3niy8

maybe the part i have squared have it flash in highlighted glow red 

when under attack